Ken Cuccinelli Says Black Lives Matter Insults White People

Many Americans thought or hoped Obama would be that person in 2008.

Sadly, he has only made race relations worse.

Very true

He made race relations worse by being black

He should have realized that before he accepted the office
Early candidate for Straw Man of the Day award!

I think you don't understand what that word means
Of course I do.

A straw man is the act of creating an argument that wasn't made so that the overall point can be easily attacked. Sure, it's dishonest, but it's one of the foundational "debate" techniques of partisan ideologues on both ends.

No one said "he made race relations worse by being black", you did, in a dishonest effort to discredit the entire real point.

That's okay, I'm used to that here!

:spinner:

OK, let us examine your real point

How exactly did Obama make relations worst?

What did he do? What should he have done instead?

Look, I have some ideas on what you are talking about. But I think it is better to flesh out your point for the other side so they can understand.
I've never said he made race relations worse, I'm saying that he has wasted a golden opportunity.

There has never been a President better equipped - not even close, not by a million miles - to address the issue of race in America than Barack Obama.

He was The Guy who could have made both ends of the issue really look in the mirror and clean their own houses before pointing the finger at the other. He could have stayed on it, and it would not have taken any significant time from other issues he has had to address. And, more than anything anyone has done before him, that might actually have made a real difference. Instead, he chose not to do so, and in a few cases, he chose to look like he was picking sides.

I suspect you're not going to agree with that, but that is my point.

I've never said he made race relations worse, I'm saying that he has wasted a golden opportunity.

There has never been a President better equipped - not even close, not by a million miles - to address the issue of race in America than Barack Obama.

He was The Guy who could have made both ends of the issue really look in the mirror and clean their own houses before pointing the finger at the other. He could have stayed on it, and it would not have taken any significant time from other issues he has had to address. And, more than anything anyone has done before him, that might actually have made a real difference. Instead, he chose not to do so, and in a few cases, he chose to look like he was picking sides.

I suspect you're not going to agree with that, but that is my point.

Yup, All Obama needed to so was be like Bill Cosby and be a moral scold.

How's that working out for Bill Cosby. Do we see anyone rushing to his defense right now?

Sorry, when you have unarmed black children being gunned down in the street by police, I'm just not sure what side a President is supposed to be on, but I would HOPE it was on the side of the unarmed black child.

You know, instead of saying, "Well, shooting him six times was a bit much, but he stole some cigars!"

I don't disagree that the cop went overboard but I won't call him racist just because this particular idiot he pulled over happened to be black

And the cop had every reason to ask her to put out the butt as has been explained to you many many times already

No, he didn't. In fact, the Supreme Court ruled that you cannot extend a traffic stop once you've given them the ticket.

And if what he did was so in the right, why did he LIE to his supervisor about his actions?

Probably because after he saw he had this girl handcuffed, and a passerby had filmed it, he thought.... "Oh, shit, I'm in for it now!"

He hadn't given her the ticket before he asked her to put out the cigarette

hard to even believe there are left-wingers so mind-numbingly addicted to being contrary to all that is right and good in America that they are still arguing, howevery moronically, agains the notion that ALL lives are equal.

hard to even believe there are left-wingers so mind-numbingly addicted to being contrary to all that is right and good in America that they are still arguing, howevery moronically, agains the notion that ALL lives are equal.
This is the kind of intellectual corner into which zealots paint themselves.

You can't communicate with people like that.

University cop indicted in traffic stop shooting - CNN.com

YAWN

why are liberals such idiots?

if they can agree with the idiot Presdent that insists an army of 35,000 slaughtering its way across the Middle East, beheading people, setting them on fire, crucifying babies, raping young girls and selling them into slavery; all for the glory of ALLAH ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE DOING THESE THINGS, isnt representative of a whole religion; then how can a university cop, or the cop in missouri, or baltimore (so far thats a whole 3 incidents idiot) be representative of the police and/or white people in general? or even evidence of some massive problem??

University cop indicted in traffic stop shooting - CNN.com

YAWN

why are liberals such idiots?

if they can agree with the idiot Presdent that insists an army of 35,000 slaughtering its way across the Middle East, beheading people, setting them on fire, crucifying babies, raping young girls and selling them into slavery; all for the glory of ALLAH ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE DOING THESE THINGS, isnt representative of a whole religion; then how can a university cop, or the cop in missouri, or baltimore (so far thats a whole 3 incidents idiot) be representative of the police and/or white people in general? or even evidence of some massive problem??

I have a shiny new quarter for anyone who can explain what this retard is babbling about.

He hadn't given her the ticket before he asked her to put out the cigarette

Actually, he had.
Did you watch the video or is this another "It's true because I say so " moment

FYI he still had the clipboard with the ticket on it in his hands and looked to be writing on it when he asked her to put out the cigarette

I saw that she had signed it and handed it back to him.

Again, one more time- if everything he did was "by the book", then WHY DID HE LIE ON HIS AFTER-ACTION REPORT?

Again, he claimed he tried to deescalate the situation. He claimed he hit her. Neither of those things are on the tape.

What we see is him escalating the situation, and then roughly handling her while she complains about him twisting her arm.

This was a cop who abused his authority, lied about it and hoped he wouldn't be caught because it was just a traffic stop.

Then the girl killed herself, and people looked at what he did. Too bad for his career, I guess.

YAWN

17 Black people died yesterday
17 will die today

JoeB doesnt give a shit about any of them because cops didnt kill them

Most other industrialized democracies limit or ban gun ownership.

We are the only one that lets everyone own a gun and then bitch when 32,000 of them a year die of gun injuries.

which ones ban guns?

why dont you move there?

yup

guns just jump off the table and kill people

Black people mostly

guns are racists

yup

guns just jump off the table and kill people

Black people mostly

guns are racists

Actually, most gun deaths are white people... often killing themselves.

But don't let that bother you. YOu have a tiny pecker to compensate for.

UM ACTUALLY YOU'RE wrong as usual

proportion to population, which is the only way that matters, black people kill with guns and are killed with guns MUCH MORE OFTEN than white people

my Black, Haitian wife likes what i got just fine

you're making a fool of yourself

just like you do every day

if you're lucky somebody that looks just like you will take you out of your misery soon

Forum List

Back