Kelly/Trump Affair Presents Target Rich Environment for the Left

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
For the left, the Trump/Kelly affair is a target rich environment.

1. It highlights how most of the GOP feel about women. It also highlights how most GOP women feel about themselves, their subservient nature to their male leaders, and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man. Agast!

2. It further exacerbates the already all-too-real fissures in the GOP. An already split party is being torn apart by nothing more than hard-right bloodlust and pettiness. My lone regret is that Trump is almost sure to flame out well before the General and this will just be a fond memory.

3. The 80-90% retards here that post conservative are finally getting a lesson on what divisiveness taste like. A few months ago (Trump has been on the scene for less than 2 months), not one of you would have considered voting for this dope who has shows on NBC, given liberally to the Clintons, palled around with Martha Stewart, the Kardashians, Piers Morgan and the rest. NOW....you guys are willing to throw away the entire election with your idiotic allegiance to this idiot. I'm not telling you not to do it. By all means, jump over that cliff. You can always say that the GOP lost due to voter fraud, tainted election machines, moderators, the media, etc...

If I were to have pitched this idea to a Hollywood producer, I would have gotten laughed out of the pitch meeting due to it being far fetched.

It will be over in a week.

Monday the Kelly File ratings will have dropped to the basement.

By Wednesday Kelly will have Trump on as a special guest. They will kiss and make up. By Friday it will all be back to normal.

1. It highlights how most of the GOP feel about women. It also highlights how most GOP women feel about themselves, their subservient nature to their male leaders, and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man. Agast!

2. It further exacerbates the already all-too-real fissures in the GOP. An already split party is being torn apart by nothing more than hard-right bloodlust and pettiness. My lone regret is that Trump is almost sure to flame out well before the General and this will just be a fond memory.

3. The 80-90% retards here that post conservative are finally getting a lesson on what divisiveness taste like. A few months ago (Trump has been on the scene for less than 2 months), not one of you would have considered voting for this dope who has shows on NBC, given liberally to the Clintons, palled around with Martha Stewart, the Kardashians, Piers Morgan and the rest. NOW....you guys are willing to throw away the entire election with your idiotic allegiance to this idiot. I'm not telling you not to do it. By all means, jump over that cliff. You can always say that the GOP lost due to voter fraud, tainted election machines, moderators, the media, etc...

If I were to have pitched this idea to a Hollywood producer, I would have gotten laughed out of the pitch meeting due to it being far fetched.

The GOP is learning the hard lesson that while you might want to have a "big tent" it means that the have to take whomever walks in and not all of them are going to play nicely together.

Over time the obnoxious invitees have driven away the "Reagan Dems" and Independents and even the moderates. What are left are a few party loyalists who are trying to prevent a takeover of the party itself.

And yes, they only have themselves to blame because they pandered to the obnoxious and they made ever greater allowances and they changed their platform and their messaging to attract more and more of the obnoxious.

Their "reward" for their hospitality has been to find themselves overwhelmed with hordes of rabid extremists who are demanding that they must have the right to pick whomever the party puts on the ballot to become the leader of the free world.

When I watched Bush the 3rd trying to put out the raging fire that is burning the decking beneath his feet it became apparent that there is a great deal of denial amongst that segment of the party. They are acting as if nothing is seriously wrong and that everything will be just fine if everyone just ignores the foul stench from the extremist hard right.

His problem is that the media and We the People are well aware of what is happening and we are looking to see how the GOP establishment handles this self inflicted crises.

No, I don't expect them to resolve it peacefully because the fire is now out of control IMO.

Hey corn, maybe you should be worried about the minorities running your candidates off stage. Without their vote you are guaranteed to lose the election. Next year no one will remember this. Lol

BLM is not addressing the core problems that started their movement. Nor are their tactics including sitting down with anybody.

Its a mass of anger that is going nowhere, lest of all to take over a party.

I keep point this out to Republicans, but I think they are too embedded in the delusion that everyone is in the same boat as they are. Not true.

Of course. The leftists are always looking for excuses they can twist and lie about, to try to fool people into thinking conservatives are something they're not.

how most of the GOP feel about women
how most GOP women feel about themselves
their subservient nature to their male leaders
and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man
party is being torn apart
hard-right bloodlust and pettiness
The 80-90% retards here that post conservative
See? :rolleyes-41:

It is, it is. But that never stops people of your ilk from pretending it anyway.

Last edited:

Sticking up for freedom of speech and not being political correct does not mean they will vote for him.

Of course. The leftists are always looking for excuses they can twist and lie about, to try to fool people into thinking conservatives are something they're not.

how most of the GOP feel about women
how most GOP women feel about themselves
their subservient nature to their male leaders
and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man
party is being torn apart
hard-right bloodlust and pettiness
The 80-90% retards here that post conservative
See? :rolleyes-41:

It is, it is. But that never stops people of your ilk from pretending it anyway.
Really conservatives have evolved into something the founders never intended .
Odd as most of them "think"evolution is not possible.

Hey corn, maybe you should be worried about the minorities running your candidates off stage. Without their vote you are guaranteed to lose the election. Next year no one will remember this. Lol
Funny coming from a member of the party that's already lost.
Really right now Hillary is trying to see if she can get away with not telling anyone her plan till she wins. Lol The problem is idiots like yourself will still support her.

How in the world did you get all of that from what Trump said?

CL5d4AFUYAIIU9d.jpg

From John Kasich twitter account

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 2h2 hours ago New Jersey, USA

I just realized that if you listen to Carly Fiorina for more than ten minutes straight, you develop a massive headache. She has zero chance!

From Donald J Trump twitter acct.

Is being a gentleman really that hated? Or is damning "Political Correctness" an excuse for misogyny.

Don't mind me
These are just thoughts from a sexist chauvinist pig.

Yeppers we hate that Palin woman, not.

At least the Trump/Kelly thing has given the left something to run on. God only knows they have nothing else.

How in the world did you get all of that from what Trump said?

The reaction here. And other boards I frequent.

Your pathetic liberal hypocrisy is so thick it could be cut by a knife. I guess your apparent senility doesn't allow all you dumb assed libs to remember all the disgusting you have spewed about conservative women over the years. But hey I guess attacking women is only justified when it's you doing it. Crawl back in your hole, your spew has no validity, hypocrite.

Sticking up for freedom of speech and not being political correct does not mean they will vote for him.
I used to watch them, too. It is tempting to vote for him for third party...

Forum List

Back