Kelly/Trump Affair Presents Target Rich Environment for the Left

Hey corn, maybe you should be worried about the minorities running your candidates off stage. Without their vote you are guaranteed to lose the election. Next year no one will remember this. Lol
Funny coming from a member of the party that's already lost.
Really right now Hillary is trying to see if she can get away with not telling anyone her plan till she wins. Lol The problem is idiots like yourself will still support her.
At least she has a plan.
Thanks for proving my point.
What point other than the one at the top of your head.

Yet, here you are responding with the trademark lame personal attacks that we've all come to expect.

I see you're not denying your own hypocrisy. Your favorite candidate invented the war on women when she went after the women her slime ball husband abused. But once again you have nothing to say about that, she's on your side.

Denying something that doesn't exists? I would invite you to actually respond to the post but that would take effort on your part. We all know you're not much in that department and its so much easier to sit and try desperately to get attention by insulting your betters.

I responded to your BS post by pointing out that your claims about the GOP are your fantasy.
Except you didn't quote me and what I said was true. Besides these two things; you're right.

No one or party has a lock on saying derogatory things about women or anyone else, yet you keep coming out with your BS in a lame attempt to score political points.
The points are being scored left, right, and up the middle. The report card gets delivered in shortly over 400 days. Good to see 2 or 3 of the GOP sticking up to the bully (finally). Doesn't matter, the rank and file republicants are still cheering him; all to pity you cowards more.

Like I said earlier, your spew has no validity.
Yet here you are for a 3rd time.

You have a funny way of responding to what you claim isn't worth responding to. But then again, you probably sit when you pee.

What did you say about personal attacks again?

I REST MY CASE.

Your case doesn't need any rest, it hasn't done anything except amplify your weakness.

For the left, the Trump/Kelly affair is a target rich environment.

1. It highlights how most of the GOP feel about women. It also highlights how most GOP women feel about themselves, their subservient nature to their male leaders, and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man. Agast!

2. It further exacerbates the already all-too-real fissures in the GOP. An already split party is being torn apart by nothing more than hard-right bloodlust and pettiness. My lone regret is that Trump is almost sure to flame out well before the General and this will just be a fond memory.

3. The 80-90% retards here that post conservative are finally getting a lesson on what divisiveness taste like. A few months ago (Trump has been on the scene for less than 2 months), not one of you would have considered voting for this dope who has shows on NBC, given liberally to the Clintons, palled around with Martha Stewart, the Kardashians, Piers Morgan and the rest. NOW....you guys are willing to throw away the entire election with your idiotic allegiance to this idiot. I'm not telling you not to do it. By all means, jump over that cliff. You can always say that the GOP lost due to voter fraud, tainted election machines, moderators, the media, etc...

If I were to have pitched this idea to a Hollywood producer, I would have gotten laughed out of the pitch meeting due to it being far fetched.
Candy I disagree, it shows Murdoch didn't hire a bimbo in kelly that you all claim He does...

She is smart, cute and a classy lady and will take on anyone even members of her own party and she did it before

Do you see that from another news channel?

1. It highlights how most of the GOP feel about women. It also highlights how most GOP women feel about themselves, their subservient nature to their male leaders, and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man. Agast!

2. It further exacerbates the already all-too-real fissures in the GOP. An already split party is being torn apart by nothing more than hard-right bloodlust and pettiness. My lone regret is that Trump is almost sure to flame out well before the General and this will just be a fond memory.

3. The 80-90% retards here that post conservative are finally getting a lesson on what divisiveness taste like. A few months ago (Trump has been on the scene for less than 2 months), not one of you would have considered voting for this dope who has shows on NBC, given liberally to the Clintons, palled around with Martha Stewart, the Kardashians, Piers Morgan and the rest. NOW....you guys are willing to throw away the entire election with your idiotic allegiance to this idiot. I'm not telling you not to do it. By all means, jump over that cliff. You can always say that the GOP lost due to voter fraud, tainted election machines, moderators, the media, etc...

If I were to have pitched this idea to a Hollywood producer, I would have gotten laughed out of the pitch meeting due to it being far fetched.
Candy I disagree, it shows Murdoch didn't hire a bimbo in kelly that you all claim He does...

She is smart, cute and a classy lady and will take on anyone even members of her own party and she did it before

Matter of fact yes.

Matter of fact yes.
where?

It has been along time since I have seen a liberal take on a liberal

Okay, let's recap this thread:
Kelly's a bitch and Trump is a hero because I back Trump.
Trump's a bitch and Kelly's a hero because I back Kelly.
Their both bitches and evil because I back neither one........

giphy.gif

Hey corn, maybe you should be worried about the minorities running your candidates off stage. Without their vote you are guaranteed to lose the election. Next year no one will remember this. Lol
Really right now Hillary is trying to see if she can get away with not telling anyone her plan till she wins. Lol The problem is idiots like yourself will still support her.
At least she has a plan.
That you are a dumbass that will follow someone just because of the d beside their name.

Matter of fact yes.
where?

Msnbc depending on what time of the day you watch.
Btw fox didn't hire the women it did because of their journalism skills .

At least she has a plan.
That you are a dumbass that will follow someone just because of the d beside their name.
Totally wrong as usual.

And of course the Democrats care about women. How much is the Obama administration, along with many Democrats paying women compared to men? LOL!

We discussed this a while back. I'll refer you to what I wrote then:

Here it is:

"
That's not the question when you're dealing with Presidential advisers. This is why the news reports are done with a wink and nod at best although clearly there is definite slants when you're looking at the blaze and daily caller.

The question is this; what did they give up to work at the White House? Bush had a spokesman named Tony Snow who worked for NPR for a while but was probably best known for working for Fox News. For a Fox "correspondent", was actually not as insane as you probably picture him being.

250px-Tony_Snow_cropped.jpg

Anyway, to get Snow away from the much more lucrative private sector jobs, you need to pay Snow a bit more. Karen Hughes, who was a Bush adviser through the primaries and election didn't have those opportunities at first. So what you pay her for these positions whose salary isn't set by Congress is up to market forces to a great extent.

When another GOP President is elected and someone like Megan Kelly or Dana Perino (sp?) is approached about being the spokesperson, she'll be in a position to command more money than Scott McClellan did or whomever the campaign spokesperson was during the primaries.

Valarie Jarrett didn't have many options that pay as well as her WH job, I can pretty much assure you. Richard Holbrooke, for example, could have had any number of positions as a university president or advisor to multi-nationals. Paul Volcker was yanked out of retirement for a while to advise on the economy...I would imagine he got paid pretty well for that.

Part of it is experience and part of it is resume. The sad truth is that politics was (and largely still is) a man's game and it will take a while for women to earn their stripes in this arena.

What liberals and Obama supporters (like me) question on this is that our President is very aware of symbolism. As a symbolic gesture, the pay gap (if there is one) should be eliminated. I'm more inflamed about the female/male nose count than the pay rates but if he had done that, the knuckle draggers would be here claiming he is installing women just because they are women so it's a no-win situation for him on that front.

GOP on equal pay for women Women busier men better negotiators. Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is classic ideological nit-wittery, of course, by a libtard nit-wit, aka CandyCorn.

Only to such an ideologue could some pissing contest between two media personalities be considered a target ric h environment while Hitlaries criminal activities and Sanders view of wen fantasizing about rape all be considered non-targets, lolol.

I lost my decoder ring. Try to re-write in English please.

I'd like to see where I made such a claim.

Matter of fact yes.
where?

I watched msnbc a few years ago when I was on 1 st shift I never saw them having in battles with obama?

They just ran around like sheep, cool aid drinkers and yes men.

Trump comes on board and says some pretty damning stuff about Mexicans....Gasp!....no, wait...he's right...besides he was misquoted.

Trump, a week later, says some pretty damning stuff about John McCain and POWs...Gasp!...no, wait...he's right...besides he was misquoted.

Trump, a week later, says some pretty damning stuff about Megyn Kelly and women....Gasp!...no, wait...he's right...besides he was misquoted.

What's next?

Trump comes on board and says some pretty damning stuff about Mexicans....Gasp!....no, wait...he's right...besides he was misquoted.

Trump, a week later, says some pretty damning stuff about John McCain and POWs...Gasp!...no, wait...he's right...besides he was misquoted.

Trump, a week later, says some pretty damning stuff about Megyn Kelly and women....Gasp!...no, wait...he's right...besides he was misquoted.

What's next?

Answering your own OP under a different name

That's original

Kelly/Trump Affair Presents Target Rich Environment for the Left
Of course. The leftists are always looking for excuses they can twist and lie about, to try to fool people into thinking conservatives are something they're not.

how most of the GOP feel about women
how most GOP women feel about themselves
their subservient nature to their male leaders
and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man
party is being torn apart
hard-right bloodlust and pettiness
The 80-90% retards here that post conservative
See? :rolleyes-41:
Conservative women posters here seem to be leading the charge for Trump even though the sick tweets from The Donald are ones they should find intolerable from someone asking for their vote.

Their integrity is for sale and apparently not that expensive.

It is, it is. But that never stops people of your ilk from pretending it anyway.

Pretending?

A Republican candidate implied that a female moderator was on the rag. This really happened. Only in Conservistan could such a brutish attack not only be allowed, but cheered by women.
What's so bad about being on the rag. You've been on the rag all your life.
Justification.

Matter of fact yes.
where?

I watched msnbc a few years ago when I was on 1 st shift I never saw them having in battles with obama?

They just ran around like sheep, cool aid drinkers and yes men.
You've just discribed fox

Your pathetic liberal hypocrisy is so thick it could be cut by a knife. I guess your apparent senility doesn't allow all you dumb assed libs to remember all the disgusting you have spewed about conservative women over the years. But hey I guess attacking women is only justified when it's you doing it. Crawl back in your hole, your spew has no validity, hypocrite.

Yet, here you are responding with the trademark lame personal attacks that we've all come to expect.

I see you're not denying your own hypocrisy. Your favorite candidate invented the war on women when she went after the women her slime ball husband abused. But once again you have nothing to say about that, she's on your side.

Denying something that doesn't exists? I would invite you to actually respond to the post but that would take effort on your part. We all know you're not much in that department and its so much easier to sit and try desperately to get attention by insulting your betters.

I responded to your BS post by pointing out that your claims about the GOP are your fantasy. No one or party has a lock on saying derogatory things about women or anyone else, yet you keep coming out with your BS in a lame attempt to score political points. Like I said earlier, your spew has no validity.
Yet, isn't it odd how that is not the perception of the voting public, particularly women...who vote Democrat much more than Republican. Why do you think that is?

The GOP is learning the hard lesson that while you might want to have a "big tent" it means that the have to take whomever walks in and not all of them are going to play nicely together.

Over time the obnoxious invitees have driven away the "Reagan Dems" and Independents and even the moderates. What are left are a few party loyalists who are trying to prevent a takeover of the party itself.

And yes, they only have themselves to blame because they pandered to the obnoxious and they made ever greater allowances and they changed their platform and their messaging to attract more and more of the obnoxious.

Their "reward" for their hospitality has been to find themselves overwhelmed with hordes of rabid extremists who are demanding that they must have the right to pick whomever the party puts on the ballot to become the leader of the free world.

When I watched Bush the 3rd trying to put out the raging fire that is burning the decking beneath his feet it became apparent that there is a great deal of denial amongst that segment of the party. They are acting as if nothing is seriously wrong and that everything will be just fine if everyone just ignores the foul stench from the extremist hard right.

His problem is that the media and We the People are well aware of what is happening and we are looking to see how the GOP establishment handles this self inflicted crises.

No, I don't expect them to resolve it peacefully because the fire is now out of control IMO.

It will be resolved by:

the primaries.

:D

Forum List

Back