Kelly/Trump Affair Presents Target Rich Environment for the Left

Trump Tries To Shame Megyn Kelly Over 2010 Interview About Breasts
Kelly Accused First Latina Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor Of "Reverse Racism"
Kelly Misrepresented Sotomayor's Commencement Remarks, Claiming "Reverse Racism." During the May 26, 2009 edition of Fox News' America's Newsroom, Kelly described then-Supreme Court Justice nominee Sonia Sotomayor's remarks at the University of California-Berkeley as "reverse racism." In a speech, Sotomayor stressed the importance of diversity on the bench by saying, "I would hope that a wise Latina woman with the richness of her experiences would more often than not reach a better conclusion than a white male who hasn't lived that life." [Fox News, America's Newsroom, 5/26/09]

Kelly Adopted Gender, Racial Stereotypes To Suggest Sotomayor's "Infamous Temper" Could Potentially "Flare Up." On the July 13, 2009 edition of Fox News' America's Newsroom, Kelly asked if Sotomayor's "infamous temper" would flare up during her confirmation hearing. Kelly also suggested that Sotomayor's work with the Puerto Rican Legal Defense and Education Fund could "pose a roadblock" in her confirmation. [Fox News, America's Newsroom, 7/13/09]

Former reality television star Donald Trump continued to wage war against Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly by tweeting out a link on Monday to a report of a racy interview she gave to radio shock jock Howard Stern in 2010.

I am sure that his fellow Republicans are just thrilled that teh Don is just trolling this for all it is worth. Why, think of all the time they lose trying to bash Hillary, but nope, talk of Megyn Kelly's (lucious, I may add :D ) breasts is just oh, so important.
I am confident this line of attack on Kelly is going to be a bust ....
(Rim shot)

Your pathetic liberal hypocrisy is so thick it could be cut by a knife. I guess your apparent senility doesn't allow all you dumb assed libs to remember all the disgusting you have spewed about conservative women over the years. But hey I guess attacking women is only justified when it's you doing it. Crawl back in your hole, your spew has no validity, hypocrite.

Yet, here you are responding with the trademark lame personal attacks that we've all come to expect.

I see you're not denying your own hypocrisy. Your favorite candidate invented the war on women when she went after the women her slime ball husband abused. But once again you have nothing to say about that, she's on your side.

Denying something that doesn't exists? I would invite you to actually respond to the post but that would take effort on your part. We all know you're not much in that department and its so much easier to sit and try desperately to get attention by insulting your betters.

I responded to your BS post by pointing out that your claims about the GOP are your fantasy. No one or party has a lock on saying derogatory things about women or anyone else, yet you keep coming out with your BS in a lame attempt to score political points. Like I said earlier, your spew has no validity.
Yet, isn't it odd how that is not the perception of the voting public, particularly women...who vote Democrat much more than Republican. Why do you think that is?

Can you say the inherent hypocrisy of human nature, did you hear what they said? Well of course I've said shit like that too, but that's different. I guess you will deny that women are the most critical of other women, especially their appearance and of course you have never ever said anything critical about conservative women, right?

For the left, the Trump/Kelly affair is a target rich environment.

1. It highlights how most of the GOP feel about women. It also highlights how most GOP women feel about themselves, their subservient nature to their male leaders, and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man. Agast!

2. It further exacerbates the already all-too-real fissures in the GOP. An already split party is being torn apart by nothing more than hard-right bloodlust and pettiness. My lone regret is that Trump is almost sure to flame out well before the General and this will just be a fond memory.

3. The 80-90% retards here that post conservative are finally getting a lesson on what divisiveness taste like. A few months ago (Trump has been on the scene for less than 2 months), not one of you would have considered voting for this dope who has shows on NBC, given liberally to the Clintons, palled around with Martha Stewart, the Kardashians, Piers Morgan and the rest. NOW....you guys are willing to throw away the entire election with your idiotic allegiance to this idiot. I'm not telling you not to do it. By all means, jump over that cliff. You can always say that the GOP lost due to voter fraud, tainted election machines, moderators, the media, etc...

If I were to have pitched this idea to a Hollywood producer, I would have gotten laughed out of the pitch meeting due to it being far fetched.
How in the world did you get all of that from what Trump said?

The reaction here. And other boards I frequent.
I consider myself as conservative. I have many women in my life that I love and respect. I speak freely to them and expect that they speak freely to me. Trump has never been my pick as a president or anything else as I consider him an ego maniac but surely you don't want to limit his speech. If he is a man that dominates and abuses women such as you infer then that would make him a lot like Bill Clinton. I have always felt that a woman that lives with such a relationship has many problems of her own. In both Trump and Wild Bill Clinton perhaps the women hang around for money or POWER.

For the left, the Trump/Kelly affair is a target rich environment.

1. It highlights how most of the GOP feel about women. It also highlights how most GOP women feel about themselves, their subservient nature to their male leaders, and their astonishment that a woman would dare speak her mind to a man. Agast!

2. It further exacerbates the already all-too-real fissures in the GOP. An already split party is being torn apart by nothing more than hard-right bloodlust and pettiness. My lone regret is that Trump is almost sure to flame out well before the General and this will just be a fond memory.

3. The 80-90% retards here that post conservative are finally getting a lesson on what divisiveness taste like. A few months ago (Trump has been on the scene for less than 2 months), not one of you would have considered voting for this dope who has shows on NBC, given liberally to the Clintons, palled around with Martha Stewart, the Kardashians, Piers Morgan and the rest. NOW....you guys are willing to throw away the entire election with your idiotic allegiance to this idiot. I'm not telling you not to do it. By all means, jump over that cliff. You can always say that the GOP lost due to voter fraud, tainted election machines, moderators, the media, etc...

If I were to have pitched this idea to a Hollywood producer, I would have gotten laughed out of the pitch meeting due to it being far fetched.
How in the world did you get all of that from what Trump said?

The reaction here. And other boards I frequent.
I consider myself as conservative. I have many women in my life that I love and respect. I speak freely to them and expect that they speak freely to me. Trump has never been my pick as a president or anything else as I consider him an ego maniac but surely you don't want to limit his speech. If he is a man that dominates and abuses women such as you infer then that would make him a lot like Bill Clinton. I have always felt that a woman that lives with such a relationship has many problems of her own. In both Trump and Wild Bill Clinton perhaps the women hang around for money or POWER.
(Snicker)

131213-white-christmas.jpg

Forum List

Back