Keith Olbermann: ‘Could Trump Pass A Sanity Test?’

Here's the deal, Hillary covered up her husband's world class abuse of women for her entire sorry adult life in exchange for reflected political power while civilian Donald Trump was constructing buildings. Olbermann apparently has a brain injury related to a fall that causes his leg to spasm. He never had a real job other than a talking head and his angry outbursts caused him to lose an anchor job on a left wing network. Which of the three could get the best grade on a sanity test?

"Reflected political power" huh? Bringing a VSWR meter to the thread are we?
That's insane.

One minute? Wow, you're a fast reader. I salute you, sir.

Olbermann couldn't pass one so why waste time reading what that braindead ass has to say.

So y'all are afraid to read the content. That's my point here.

Either that, or you did read the content, find it inconvenient, have no counter to it, and so poison the well.

It's a toss-up.

Looking back, outside of my first post there's not a single post in this thread that actually addresses the topic. The moaners whine about the writer of the article, the groaners whine about the OP. Does anyone actually delve into topic any more?
its a lakota post.....thats what happens with the die hard lefties and righties threads....it happens with dean threads,it happens with first rambo threads,it happens with senior pollock threads it happens with lakota threads.....people who are so far left or right who cant accept someone who has a different opinion get treated like the asses they are.....you have been here long enough Pogo you should know this....

Entirely irrelevant. I don't even read who the OP is unless it turns out to be a stupid thread. If there's a thought-provoking or informational article there, what would be the point? I'm here for the material, not to start whining about "who posted it" or "who authored it". That's just evasion.

The OP is a simple quote of the intro from the article. Why is that "scary"? It's a good thinking exercise. "Who posted it" doesn't change its content in any way.
sorry Pogo....but anyone who calls people "nazis" just for having the gall and audacity to not agree with them like lakota does does not deserve any respect....

Harry, where the fuck do you get the idea this thread is about the OP? Does the article scare you shitless? Am I the only reader who's not afraid to read it?

SMH

Here's the deal, Hillary covered up her husband's world class abuse of women for her entire sorry adult life in exchange for reflected political power while civilian Donald Trump was constructing buildings. Olbermann apparently has a brain injury related to a fall that causes his leg to spasm. He never had a real job other than a talking head and his angry outbursts caused him to lose an anchor job on a left wing network. Which of the three could get the best grade on a sanity test?

nice made up conspiracy BS.

perhaps you should worry more that the donald raped ivana and is constantly disgusting to women

That's insane.
How would you judge Hillary's motivation for defending her husband's world class infidelity and alleged abuse of women? Any normal woman would have left him back in the 90's. If Hillary didn't defend the Bubba's abuse of women with her "bimbo eruption squad" in exchange for reflected political power she must have been (is) clinically insane.

That's insane.
How would you judge Hillary's motivation for defending her husband's world class infidelity and alleged abuse of women? Any normal woman would have left him back in the 90's. If Hillary didn't defend the Bubba's abuse of women with her "bimbo eruption squad" in exchange for reflected political power she must have been (is) clinically insane.

How does any of that relate to the article? What part are you plugging in?

Btw "VSWR meter" is a radio technician joke...

I read the article. Well written, and it's a damn good question.

I don't think he's as bad as his supporters...Those people are absolutely deranged.

Ah, finally a topic. Agreed, been tangling with those deniers of reality today still hanging on to deny Plagiargate after it's already been admitted. These must be the people who lose their keys, find them, and then keep looking for them.

Keith Olbermann has permanent PMS.

Olbermann couldn't pass one so why waste time reading what that braindead ass has to say.

Either that, or you did read the content, find it inconvenient, have no counter to it, and so poison the well.

It's a toss-up.

Looking back, outside of my first post there's not a single post in this thread that actually addresses the topic. The moaners whine about the writer of the article, the groaners whine about the OP. Does anyone actually delve into topic any more?

No, I don't waste my time reading shit from neo Nazi's either. They are equally stupid. Olbermann has a long history of imbecility. Once again, you don't read Nazi BS, why do you read olbermanns idiocy?

It's a toss-up.

its a lakota post.....thats what happens with the die hard lefties and righties threads....it happens with dean threads,it happens with first rambo threads,it happens with senior pollock threads it happens with lakota threads.....people who are so far left or right who cant accept someone who has a different opinion get treated like the asses they are.....you have been here long enough Pogo you should know this....

Entirely irrelevant. I don't even read who the OP is unless it turns out to be a stupid thread. If there's a thought-provoking or informational article there, what would be the point? I'm here for the material, not to start whining about "who posted it" or "who authored it". That's just evasion.

The OP is a simple quote of the intro from the article. Why is that "scary"? It's a good thinking exercise. "Who posted it" doesn't change its content in any way.
sorry Pogo....but anyone who calls people "nazis" just for having the gall and audacity to not agree with them like lakota does does not deserve any respect....

Harry, where the fuck do you get the idea this thread is about the OP? Does the article scare you shitless? Am I the only reader who's not afraid to read it?

SMH
i believe in post no.4 i gave my opinion of this thread......from then on i was responding to the lowlife who put it up....

Keith Olbermann has permanent PMS.

It's a toss-up.

No, I don't waste my time reading shit from neo Nazi's either. They are equally stupid. Olbermann has a long history of imbecility. Once again, you don't read Nazi BS, why do you read olbermanns idiocy?

So instead of considering the content you choose to go :lalala:

I already noted that. Thanks for not playing. Way to use a message board.

Shouldn't the questioner be able to first?

Had you read the article you might have seen that the author did that. It was apparently the basis for writing this article.
Thanks....I have a short attention span when it comes to left wing propaganda....

Guess so, since it's not even about politics.
See what dem prejudicial blinders obscure?

I mean, if Keith Olbermann popped up and said "the final score in the Minnesota-Atlanta game is..." would you go hit mute and go :lalala: ?

Y'all are weird.

It's why our GOP is going to lose the WH and the Senate.

Too many of our Republicans now refuse to listen and cannot critically think.

Had you read the article you might have seen that the author did that. It was apparently the basis for writing this article.
Thanks....I have a short attention span when it comes to left wing propaganda....

I mean, if Keith Olbermann popped up and said "the final score in the Minnesota-Atlanta game is..." would you go hit mute and go :lalala: ?

Y'all are weird.
Well, when one says Keith Olbermann, the image of a pre-school child in a rubber room comes to mind....so, there really are no prejudicial blinders since that's the perception he's created for himself.....

ben affleck doing keith olbermann - - Yahoo Video Search Results

When you're such a moron that even your fellow leftists make fun of you...why should anyone take you seriously?

Y'all are weird.
Well, when one says Keith Olbermann, the image of a pre-school child in a rubber room comes to mind....so, there really are no prejudicial blinders since that's the perception he's created for himself.....

STILL doesn't have any effect on the content, now does it?

All you're doing is whining as an excuse to not-engage the topic. That's stupid. No matter what you think of a given source, they could just be right once in a while. If you discount them out of hand based on what their name is, then they're not the partisan hack --- you are.

When you're such a moron that even your fellow leftists make fun of you...why should anyone take you seriously?

Y'all are weird.

All you're doing is whining as an excuse to not-engage the topic. That's stupid. No matter what you think of a given source, they could just be right once in a while. If you discount them out of hand based on what their name is, then they're not the partisan hack --- you are.
No, not at all...just my desire to engage it.....

Y'all are weird.

With all due respect, Pogo...it's not what "I" think of Keith Olbermann...my point is that he's such a bombastic tool that even his fellow liberals can't help but poke fun at him! Could Olbermann be right once in awhile? Perhaps. But given what an idiot he's been in the past...the chances of that being the case aren't all that great.

Forum List

Back