Hillary and Bill Clinton Falsified Sources of Reported Speaking Fees

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Dont know how serious this really is, but it cant be a good thing for Hillary's election chances, since she is above the law that is the worst that can impact on her, unlike the rest of us.

Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton speaking fees | Fox News

While Clinton’s speech helped raise a substantial sum for the prominent cricket charity, his staggering $290,000 speaking fee was not covered by the group, according to organizers. The fee also was not covered by “World Management Limited,” the marketing company Hillary Clinton listed as the payment source in her federal financial filings.

It was bankrolled by a wealthy British businessman named Robert Whitton—a name you won’t find included in the Clintons’ public disclosure forms.

A review by the Washington Free Beacon found that Hillary Clinton often listed small foreign speaking firms as the sources of her husband’s lecture payments in her Senate and State Department disclosures, even though the actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties.

Dont know how serious this really is, but it cant be a good thing for Hillary's election chances, since she is above the law that is the worst that can impact on her, unlike the rest of us.

Mystery surrounds sources of many Bill Clinton speaking fees | Fox News

While Clinton’s speech helped raise a substantial sum for the prominent cricket charity, his staggering $290,000 speaking fee was not covered by the group, according to organizers. The fee also was not covered by “World Management Limited,” the marketing company Hillary Clinton listed as the payment source in her federal financial filings.

It was bankrolled by a wealthy British businessman named Robert Whitton—a name you won’t find included in the Clintons’ public disclosure forms.

A review by the Washington Free Beacon found that Hillary Clinton often listed small foreign speaking firms as the sources of her husband’s lecture payments in her Senate and State Department disclosures, even though the actual paychecks came from undisclosed third parties.
Lakpoota laughs at the Clintons criminality and fraud; he's a libtard so its no surprise.

Interesting. I have friends in Australia that are sick of the crap they are pushing over there also. Especially the pharmaceutical industry pushing these vaccines and mandated treatments on the children and young women, now young boy teens too. The fracking industry and they also have the mining industry that is not telling the people near mine town the dangers of radioactive contamination.

Are you honestly surprised? Every single detail of the Clinton's lives is an EXERCISE in dishonesty.

Are you honestly surprised? Every single detail of the Clinton's lives is an EXERCISE in dishonesty.

Mildly surprised that they are this brazen, but I shouldnt be.

It's that 'Oh, fuck, they cant be doing that, too now.' kind of thing.

Mildly surprised that they are this brazen, but I shouldnt be.

It's that 'Oh, fuck, they cant be doing that, too now.' kind of thing.

It's the feeling of realizing the Clintons are so over-the-top, cartoonishly sleazy, you just have to either laugh or cry, I suppose. Their corruption is becoming a source of sick-in-funny-way entertainment.

The media won't cover it....Melania's plagerism is the real crime
The corporate owned media is totally in the tank for the royal Clinton Family of Crooks.

Just goes to show you that Trump threatens the ENTIRE CORPORATE CRONY SYSTEM.

Forum List

Back