Keeping My Promise to Expose Obama

A while back when this administration entertained the idea of making wounded veterans pay for their own medical care, I promised that I would now start to expose everything the Obama adminstration does wrong.

I have opened up an attack dog forum and am posting everything reported by professional media outlets that in my view exposes wrong doing in this administration.

Promise kept.

That's fine, but you cannot advertise it on this board. If you have an questions regarding advertising political websites on this board, feel free to PM.

Gunny

I love that scene in "Christmas Vacation" where cousin Eddie is standing over the storm drain with the RV waste hose....."Shitter's full !"

Someone has to clear the crap out.

It was an idea that was discussed.

It was deemed unfair and tossed.

Bush let vets be treated like dogs while he was in office.

As usual, you're full of shit. And the fact remains, Obama suggested we pay for our own medical care and Bush did not. If anyone has a notion to treat us like dogs, it's Obama.

The facts are what they are, and as usual, do not support you. Go back to your corner.

Why would he do that? Has he ever given a reason for the idea?

Read the second paragraph below and you will see Obama's motive. He needs to get money from somewhere. There is no way he can fund his giant spending agenda. The man is dangerous.

Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans

President Obama today abandoned a proposal to bill veterans' private insurance companies for treatment of combat-related injuries after the measure prompted an outcry from veterans service organizations and members of Congress.

The proposal would have authorized the Department of Veterans Affairs to charge private companies for treating injuries and other medical conditions related to military service, such as amputations, post-traumatic stress disorder and other battle wounds. The measure was intended to save the VA about $530 million a year, but the administration's pursuit of third-party billing sparked resistance from leaders of powerful veterans groups, who met earlier this week with Obama.

In a statement released this afternoon, White House Press Secretary Robert Gibbs said the president has "instructed that its consideration be dropped."

"In considering the third party billing issue, the administration was seeking to maximize the resources available for veterans," Gibbs said. "However, the president listened to concerns raised by the [veterans service organizations] that this might, under certain circumstances, affect veterans and their families' ability to access health care."

Veterans groups said the policy would jeopardize the insurance benefits of veterans and their families and would be an abrogation of the government's responsibility to care for those wounded in war.

Sen. Patty Murray (D-Wash.), a senior member of the Veterans' Affairs and Budget committees who warned VA Secretary Eric K. Shinseki last week that Obama's third-party billing proposal would be "dead on arrival," issued a statement saying the president "did the right thing in dropping this proposal.

"Injured veterans and their families have already paid enough of a price, they shouldn't have to worry about the tab for service-related care," Murray said.

Gibbs said Obama wants to "continue a constructive partnership" with veterans groups and highlighted the administration's commitment to veterans. In his budget blueprint, Obama proposes the largest increase in the VA's budget in 30 years.

Paul Rieckhoff, executive director of Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America, was critical of the proposal and issued a statement today saying that the administration is "upholding our sacred trust with America's veterans. Veterans of all generations are celebrating this decision."

Obama Drops Controversial Third-Party Billing Proposal for Veterans | 44 | washingtonpost.com

Careful, you might anger some of Obama's supporters...

behead_who_insult_obama.jpg

Your point?

can you prove that Obama is making vets pay for their wounds? It's a serious accusation.

one has to wonder where the poor concerned man was when Bush allowed vets to pay for items destroyed when they were wounded. Do you think he fought so hard to get this soldier his refund?

Or do you think he's just a whining anti-Obama-ite?

GI Billed for His Body Armor Gets Refund - Los Angeles Times

My vote's for the latter.

Face it Jillian--neither one of these dudes can find their ass with both hands.

Bush allowed vets to pay for items destroyed when they were wounded..
Boooosh is always brought up when something crops up about Obama. It's more of the infantile "mom, the other kid did it too" type deal -- what happened to the "change" Obama was supposed to represent?

Every time you find yourself having to say, "so what, Bush did the same/similar thing" ask yourself why Obama has put you in that position.

Better yet, ask him.

One for Gunny:

Well I'm doing ten to twenty in the frozen granite state
and everyday I go to work stamp out license plates
Everyday I go to work and everynight I cry
cause every license plate I make tells me to "Live Free or Die"

Live free or die
oh lord, tell me why
can't they say "seat belts fastened"
or "Oklahoma is OK"
"Vacation land" sounds mighty great
I wouldn't mind stampin' out "The Garden State"
it's enough to make me cry
"Live Free or Die"

Well I, I didn't mean to shoot that man
why the gun it just went off in my hand
I caught him with my wife
and it cost that man his life

I'd just come home from the factory
and that guy was sittin' where I'm supposed to be
now he's up there in the sky
I'm stuck with "Live Free or Die"

Live free or die
oh lord, tell me why
or "Oklahoma is OK"
"Live Free or Die"

So let this be a lesson to all you married men out there
patience is a virtue, so make your plans with care
and if you catch your wife with another man
it's best to hold off as long as you can
shoot him in another state
where they got a different license plate

Live free or die
oh lord, tell me why
or "Oklahoma is OK"
"Live Free or Die"

A while back when this administration entertained the idea of making wounded veterans pay for their own medical care, I promised that I would now start to expose everything the Obama adminstration does wrong.

I have opened up an attack dog forum and am posting everything reported by professional media outlets that in my view exposes wrong doing in this administration.

Promise kept.

If people actually volunteer to fight in the military, which they are doing then perhaps they should pay for their medical. I have to pay for mine why shouldn't they....nobody twisted their arm to fight the Bush Junior war. Yes. They should pay their own bills.

As usual, you're full of shit. And the fact remains, Obama suggested we pay for our own medical care and Bush did not. If anyone has a notion to treat us like dogs, it's Obama.

The facts are what they are, and as usual, do not support you. Go back to your corner.

Nah...bullshit. Some vets don't want to extend VA care to other vets. We already covered this. Obama wants half a million new vets in the VA system and so do the vets organizations. However, the opposition claims the VA can't afford it and wants to keep these other vets out of the system.

There is a whole lot more to it than what we're getting here. As usual.

Boooosh is always brought up when something crops up about Obama. It's more of the infantile "mom, the other kid did it too" type deal -- what happened to the "change" Obama was supposed to represent?

Every time you find yourself having to say, "so what, Bush did the same/similar thing" ask yourself why Obama has put you in that position.

Better yet, ask him.

If there's no change, why are you all whining?

The reason to bring up Bush is to show the whiners' hypocrisy.

Thanks for proving my point.

Nah...bullshit. Some vets don't want to extend VA care to other vets. We already covered this. Obama wants half a million new vets in the VA system and so do the vets organizations. However, the opposition claims the VA can't afford it and wants to keep these other vets out of the system.

There is a whole lot more to it than what we're getting here. As usual.

Yeah, we covered it, and it was pointed out repeatedly that you are wrong. You STILL are wrong.

What ARE we getting? Your spin? As I said before, I can't even see where you are coming from. You are looking at the argument from ONE side, and refusing to acknowledge the existence of the actual facts.

Not to mention, you are trying to confuse apples and oranges. Obama suggesting vets pay their own medical bills has NOTHING to do with his giving money, then actually taking it away and overburdening the system by making more people eligible for the medical care than twice that amount of money would cover. One has nothing to do with the other, and you are wrong about the latter.

You think you somehow were right because I just quit talking to a wall?

Promise kept.

If people actually volunteer to fight in the military, which they are doing then perhaps they should pay for their medical. I have to pay for mine why shouldn't they....nobody twisted their arm to fight the Bush Junior war. Yes. They should pay their own bills.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Yukon again.

:evil::mad::evil: Yer a dick.

Better yet, ask him.

You have no point. There's no reason to bring up Bush. Since that was your favorite line when it came to Clinton, the only hypocrisy I'm seeing here is YOURS.

Better yet, ask him.

Your point wasn't proven, your strawman was burned at the stake.

If pointing out the flubs, errors, flip-flops, Bush mistakes repeated and everything else this CiC (Clown in Chief) is doing qualifies as "whining" well, I'll eat my hat.

Here we see another example of folks trying to stifle dissent, muffle resistance and otherwise protect the anointed one from scrutiny -- while maintaining their own apologist intellectual dishonesty.

If you're having to say "Bush did it too" there's something fundamentally wrong with this President. If you deny that, you're not being honest with yourself. Trying to say it's being done to "expose hypocrisy" is a belly laugh.

can you prove that Obama is making vets pay for their wounds? It's a serious accusation.

one has to wonder where the poor concerned man was when Bush allowed vets to pay for items destroyed when they were wounded. Do you think he fought so hard to get this soldier his refund?

One GI? Surely you can make a better argument than THAT? How desperate can you get ...

And he GOT a refund. Lame. Weak. Dud. Fail.

You quit talking when your position was fully exposed. You don't think certain vets deserve care and others do. Obama simply responded to request FROM VETS to give them better care. The insurance idea was only a small suggestion in an otherwise huge budget increase. The insurance idea was hastily dropped while the VA still gets it's larger than asked for budget. And you were still complaining about providing care for more vets because it would cost too much.

Just who doesn't want to take care of our vets here ?

Better yet, ask him.

MM, this post belongs in the USMB Hall of Fame. :eusa_clap:

One GI? Surely you can make a better argument than THAT? How desperate can you get ...

And he GOT a refund. Lame. Weak. Dud. Fail.

it's hard to believe that somebody in G-4 fucked up.
:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back