Jewish Woman Denied Restroom

That's not fair, at least on the face of it.
Some individuals may be legitimately excluded on account of their personal hygiene standards. Not to suggest that Zionist women are unclean.
Is there another reason that's not mentioned?

Geez. How long have these leftist shitbags been suppressing their inner Nazism?

I always suspected it was like that, but ever since Oct. 7th, there's been no doubt left whatsoever.

Last edited:
These employees should be terminated for discriminating against this woman.

I'm sorry but I don't have any sympathy for a Karen that goes and complain to the Manager.

That's not fair, at least on the face of it.
Some individuals may be legitimately excluded on account of their personal hygiene standards. Not to suggest that Zionist women are unclean.
Is there another reason that's not mentioned?

Zionist women are unclean.
I LOL-ed that. I get it now. Donald is just some troll putz. LOL!! I thought he was just stupid. He is trolling.

These employees should be terminated for discriminating against this woman.

Exactly what this guy did. DemoKKKrats approve!

1701979372090.png

Why? If you walked into a business that had anti homosexual graffiti you'd just continue doing business? Absolutely not and if you claim otherwise you're a liar
If I had to go to the bathroom, I'd go to the bathroom.

Whether I bought anything, would be another matter.

I'd probably complain about the graffitti (regardless of who it was directed against), and if the staff was hostile or indifferent, I'd leave a nasty google review.

I'd probably complain about the graffitti (regardless of who it was directed against), and if the staff was hostile or indifferent, I'd leave a nasty google review.

Not if the employees were anti gay

You really are so easy. Dumb as a leftist and that's incredibly dumb

Bullshit! You'd say "My name is Karen and I want to talk to a manager!"

Forum List

Back