Keep children of politicians out of the fray

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
No matter how much you dislike and disagree with a politician, their children should not be brought into the fray.
It was not appropriate for the witness in the impeachment hearing to bring up Trump's son Barron's name.

But, I feel bad for both Melania and Barron because they have been embarrassed by Donald Trump so many times.

If Trump worked at being a better father and husband, he would be a better President

No matter how much you dislike and disagree with a politician, their children should not be brought into the fray.
It was not appropriate for the witness in the impeachment hearing to bring up Trump's son Barron's name.

But, I feel bad for both Melania and Barron because they have been embarrassed by Donald Trump so many times.

If Trump worked at being a better father and husband, he would be a better President

IKR!

I still think that's better than the kids asking "Why is Daddy's sucking Mommy's dick?"

muthafuck.jpg

IKR!

I still think that's better than the kids asking "Why is Daddy's sucking Mommy's dick?"

wow, more homosexual fantasies from the Trump worshipers.

I am starting to think there is a connection between being a Trump worshiper and having homosexual fantasies

What the fuck? You start with keeping children off limits and then basically attack the wife and the child.

Partisans are such sick fucks.

It was a comment I am sure she thought was clever that was more an attack on Trump's massive ego than an attack on a kid. Get over it already. That woman did not damage the boy any more than his fucked up amoral family already has.

IKR!

That is where you have to go, to find a worse father than the Donald.

It was a comment I am sure she thought was clever that was more an attack on Trump's massive ego than an attack on a kid. Get over it already. That woman did not damage the boy any more than his fucked up amoral family already has.
I agree, she used Barron's name only, nothing about him personally. It is better to not used it at all but I doubt there was any harm to Barron.

That is my point that Donald has done infinite time more damage to Barron than the witness.

Don Jr. and Eric are both extreme assholes but it is understandable based on who their father is.

That woman did not attack the kid. Ya fucking snowflakes.
Another absolutly stupid dumbass Trump supporter.
Lonelaugher did not realize the people having a melt down about her mentioning Barrons name were some of Trump's strongest supporters.

What the fuck? You start with keeping children off limits and then basically attack the wife and the child.

Trump is a demanding man. He is what many men want to be. You don't like it. So what. His taste in his wives are smart eastern European women. Ones that led more difficult lives and/or were around many that did. A bit less silly and with the ability to be homemakers as well as having a working career. Michelle took some crap. To me the only reason that she or any first lady would is if they got political. Michelle became political many many times. This woman the current first lady has not even been given a chance because of who she is. Any American woman who does not appreciate her fashion is a fool. She looks good in what she wears. And so would American women.

Trump is a demanding man. He is what many men want to be. You don't like it. So what. His taste in his wives are smart eastern European women. Ones that led more difficult lives and/or were around many that did. A bit less silly and with the ability to be homemakers as well as having a working career. Michelle took some crap. To me the only reason that she or any first lady would is if they got political. Michelle became political many many times. This woman the current first lady has not even been given a chance because of who she is. Any American woman who does not appreciate her fashion is a fool. She looks good in what she wears. And so would American women.

Are you drunk? your post has nothing at all to do with what I posted.

I attacked the Donald and expressed sympathy for wife and son. Idiot.

How does OP know what Trump is like as a father or husband?

Eric, don jr and ivanka speak highly of him...They are all professionals with good heads on their shoulders so he raised them well!

Melania certainly has the means to leave him if she wanted to.

So Trump should work harder at being a better father interesting take given that despite Trumps multiple divorces none of his childern have ever spoken ill of him that I'm aware of nor have they had any of the problems or issues that Hunter Biden has. To be clear I am not call or suggesting Joe Biden is a bad father any parent can only control so much of what their child does. No matter how one feels about Trump when you look at how his kids have turned out only the most blindly partisan would say or suggest Trump has not been a good father.

I attacked the Donald and expressed sympathy for wife and son. Idiot.

It was a thinly veiled attack at them all. Nobody was fooled

Hate much? Do all Democrats suck at apologies?? :huh1:

The comment wasn't an attack against Barron, it merely brushed against him. Even as such it was still out of bounds.

Forum List

Back