Joe diGenova: What To Expect From The Horowitz IG Report

So if Durham gets the scoop from Adm. Rogers then the entire scam is outed.
So Horowitz' report isn't as critical as Durham's.
Here's hoping that some of the deep state "professionals" can tell the truth under oath.

I'm trying to NOT get my hopes too high for the horowitz report.

I DO have high expectations for the DURHAM report!

well, one thing is pretty certain if the leaks are correct on the IG Report... it was not a conspiracy of a whole bunch of like minded people to simply take him out... there was a predicate to begin the Russia investigation...

yes people were careless, probably took short cuts and all kinds of wrong things over the years investigating but as the saying goes, We all fall short of the glory of God, or in secular terms, we all make mistakes.

Likely, they were no more careless or more mistakes and short cuts taken and wrong doings done, than they do in any ole 2 year investigation.... and that alone is kinda scary, come to think of it....

Conservatives are sure don’t seem to mind being strung along. Hope is always around the corner.

FISA needs Abolished.....Period!

well, one thing is pretty certain if the leaks are correct on the IG Report... it was not a conspiracy of a whole bunch of like minded people to simply take him out... there was a predicate to begin the Russia investigation...

yes people were careless, probably took short cuts and all kinds of wrong things over the years investigating but as the saying goes, We all fall short of the glory of God, or in secular terms, we all make mistakes.

Likely, they were no more careless or more mistakes and short cuts taken and wrong doings done, than they do in any ole 2 year investigation.... and that alone is kinda scary, come to think of it....

Bet Putin would LOVE that...!

He called out the Obama Bin Spying’s wiretapping the Trump Campaign, and Fake Russian Collusion Fake Mueller Witch Hunt way before anyone else did.

When has Digenova been right about anything?
ALL of which were NOT true, according to this IG report, or leaks on it have said.
How many "mistakes and fuck-ups and careless work" would have happened if the Trump administration would have been Democrate?

Perhaps he would.

Are we supposed to care what Putin would think of actions we take with our own government? The FISA court does need to go regardless of what one may think about its role with Trump.

Perhaps he would.

Are we supposed to care what Putin would think of actions we take with our own government? The FISA court does need to go regardless of what one may think about its role with Trump.
I do not think so... the FISA court is for FOREIN intelligence.

Surveillance on foreign agents, just as every single country has foreign surveillance on us, and who we contact, When we are residing in their country as alleged diplomats etc.

Taking foreign surveillance away from foreign agents spying on us, is harmful to our national security imho.

Perhaps he would.

Surveillance on foreign agents, just as every single country has foreign surveillance on us, and who we contact, When we are residing in their country as alleged diplomats etc.

Taking foreign surveillance away from foreign agents spying on us, is harmful to our national security imho.
Removing the FISA court does not eliminate foreign intelligence or even eliminate the ability to get a warrant for such surveillance.

Perhaps he would.

Removing the FISA court does not eliminate foreign intelligence or even eliminate the ability to get a warrant for such surveillance.
How so?

Conservatives are sure don’t seem to mind being strung along. Hope is always around the corner.
yea, like 2 years of RUSSIA.
like bogus RAPE charges will stop someone you simply don't like from being on SCOTUS
like you found a new way to beat trump at the polls

this is why i view you as a leftist tool. cause you say shit that is purely driven to support ONE side and speak in benign stereotypes as if you're including everyone in your 2nd grade swipes.

but hey - keep hoping that this bullshit parade will get to trump. it's all you have left over there, on the left. well til your next bucket of bullshit is handed to you by pelosi and company.

careless and shortcuts are incompetence and illegal.

way to admit it. FINALLY. NOW - if these are incompetent then fire them. if illegal, charge them. don't be handing me "glory of god" crap - esp from the left hellbent on ditching religion to begin with.

Forum List

Back