Keep children of politicians out of the fray

So Trump should work harder at being a better father interesting take given that despite Trumps multiple divorces none of his childern have ever spoken ill of him that I'm aware of nor have they had any of the problems or issues that Hunter Biden has. To be clear I am not call or suggesting Joe Biden is a bad father any parent can only control so much of what their child does. No matter how one feels about Trump when you look at how his kids have turned out only the most blindly partisan would say or suggest Trump has not been a good father.
Like everybody else, Trump's billions keep them loving dad. Take away the money and he is a dead beat dad.

No matter how much you dislike and disagree with a politician, their children should not be brought into the fray.
It was not appropriate for the witness in the impeachment hearing to bring up Trump's son Barron's name.

But, I feel bad for both Melania and Barron because they have been embarrassed by Donald Trump so many times.

If Trump worked at being a better father and husband, he would be a better President

Hate much? Do all Democrats suck at apologies?? :huh1:
Do all Trump supporters lack any morality in supporting a horrible human being who has alot of power and money. Take awy the power and money you have an absolutely disgusting human being.

So Trump should work harder at being a better father interesting take given that despite Trumps multiple divorces none of his childern have ever spoken ill of him that I'm aware of nor have they had any of the problems or issues that Hunter Biden has. To be clear I am not call or suggesting Joe Biden is a bad father any parent can only control so much of what their child does. No matter how one feels about Trump when you look at how his kids have turned out only the most blindly partisan would say or suggest Trump has not been a good father.
Like everybody else, Trump's billions keep them loving dad. Take away the money and he is a dead beat dad.
And the blind partisan proves my point.

I can't remotely fathom how her statement is taken as an attack on Baron in any shape or form. The feigned outrage over that statement is asinine.

It did, however, show that she was a shill. The testimony itself was a joke - they were not testifying before congress - they were running a democrat commercial. That process really cheapened the democrats position in general.

You know this, how?

No matter how much you dislike and disagree with a politician, their children should not be brought into the fray.
It was not appropriate for the witness in the impeachment hearing to bring up Trump's son Barron's name.

But, I feel bad for both Melania and Barron because they have been embarrassed by Donald Trump so many times.

If Trump worked at being a better father and husband, he would be a better President

Do all Trump supporters lack any morality in supporting a horrible human being who has alot of power and money. Take awy the power and money you have an absolutely disgusting human being.

Look who's talking, you people elected a serial sexual abuser who preyed on a White House intern, in the White House. THEN you tried to elect his lying corrupt wife. :eusa_hand:

You know this, how?
Take away the money, every Trump child has experienced dear old dad cheating and except for Barron, divorce their mother.
They have dealt with 60+ year old dad bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.
He has talked about Ivanka being hot and he would date her if she was not his daughter, on the Howard Stern show.
He has screwed over countless individuals and small businesses through bankruptcies and law suits.
He had his children front a fake charity used to funnel money back to Dad.
Take the money away you have a slimy old man without any redeeming human characteristics.

Look who's talking, you people elected a serial sexual abuser who preyed on a White House intern, in the White House. THEN you tried to elect his lying corrupt wife. :eusa_hand:
I hear you agreeing that Donald is a slime bucket but that is OK because Bill Clinton was a slime bucket too.
I do not disagree that Bill Clinton is a slime bucket, also. If you felt Democrats were wrong voting in a slime bucket, you are the same in voting in Trump.

I hear you agreeing that Donald is a slime bucket but that is OK because Bill Clinton was a slime bucket too.
I do not disagree that Bill Clinton is a slime bucket, also. If you felt Democrats were wrong voting in a slime bucket, you are the same in voting in Trump.

I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy. We'll be here all day discussing the Clintons and all your huge donor base of Dem sexual abusers in Hollywood.

You know this, how?
Take away the money, every Trump child has experienced dear old dad cheating and except for Barron, divorce their mother.
They have dealt with 60+ year old dad bragging about grabbing women by the pussy.
He has talked about Ivanka being hot and he would date her if she was not his daughter, on the Howard Stern show.
He has screwed over countless individuals and small businesses through bankruptcies and law suits.
Take the money away you have a slimy old man without any redeeming human characteristics.
Your opinion. So in your world how about Hillary? The most cheated on woman in the world.

I'm pointing out the left's hypocrisy. We'll be here all day discussing the Clintons and all your huge donor base of Dem sexual abusers in Hollywood.
look in the mirror, dude. How are Trump's donor base any more hypocritical than the Clinton donor base?

You know this, how?
Your opinion. So in your world how about Hillary? The most cheated on woman in the world.
Yes, I agree. Why would Hillary or Melania stay with such slime buckets.

Forum List

Back