Lawless party

You've been lied to, dude. Trying to get the government to do its job within its own parameters is not trying to overthrow the government. It's exercising your 1st Amendment rights. Do you want to continue having those? According to The Constitution?
Illegally defying a SCOTUS order is not protected by the first amendment.

They are! In fact, every mayor that declared their city a Sanctuary city is in violation of the constitution and should be removed from office.

Section 4​

The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against Invasion; and on Application of the Legislature, or of the Executive (when the Legislature cannot be convened) against domestic Violence.

And how it applies to sanctuary city mayors:

"An individual, except the President, elected or appointed to an office of honor or profit in the civil service or uniformed services, shall take the following oath: “I, AB, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God.” This section does not affect other oaths required by law."

If they violate that oath, they are certainly most liable to be removed from office for violating that oath. And subject to further penalties.
You are applying this paragraph incorrectly.

Sanctuary cities are constitutionally protected.

U.S. Supreme Court ruled in favor of President Joe Biden by declaring that Texas went outside its jurisdiction by erecting makeshift concertina wire fences along the Rio Grande section of the U.S.-Mexico border, effectively preventing the U.S. border patrol from doing their job. Texas has continued building new wire barriers since that ruling.

At least 25 Republican governors have declared their support for Abbott, including Virginia Governor Glenn Youngkin, Alabama Governor Kay Ivey, and Wyoming Governor Mark Gordon.

So there we have it - Republicans who previously called themselves the party of Law and Order...have now degenerated to supporting refusing SCOTUS court orders to score political points with their rabid base.

I guess that goes hand in hand with 2/3s of Republicans being behind putting into White House a twice impeached fraudster indicted on 90+ criminal charges.
Clearly the Republican “respect for law and order” is completely subjective.

They pick and choose the laws they support

Yea the case is bullet proof....if only there was someone in Congress interested in impeaching Biden. :auiqs.jpg:
Of course it's bullet proof, and you can't deny it. keep on ducking the issue. How many are you providing complete care for, because i don't want to pay for any of them!

Clearly the Republican “respect for law and order” is completely subjective.

They pick and choose the laws they support

Squeals the moron who loved her some sanctuary cities.

Suck on it.

BULLSHIT
Sanctuary Cities DEFY Federal LAWS!
GTFOH!!!! :eusa_hand:
No they don't.

The federal government can not compel state agencies to enforce federal law.

New York vs United States.

Justice scalias closing opinion.

"The Framers explicitly chose a Constitution that confers upon Congress the power to regulate individuals, not States." Allowing the federal government to commandeer state officers in the implementation of federal law, Justice Scalia said, would blur lines of political accountability and dilute the Constitution's structure of dual sovereignty."

Forum List

Back