Kavanaugh Confirmation > 61-39 To Confirm

Yeah ? Who told you that ? The mob who chased Ted Cruz out of the restaurant ? LOL.

Let's put it like this. If anybody is really opposed to Kavanaugh's confirmation (not just politically), they need to take some stupid pills, in a hurry. :rolleyes:

Oh, CNN it was ? HA HA. Now I'm laughing even louder.
I provided the link, dumbass. It's not my problem if you don't click it.

Why would anyone be for Kavanaugh?
  1. he doesn't answer direct questions
  2. the WH won't release over 100,000 documents about him; what are they hiding?
  3. he's already lied under oath
  4. he thinks the Nixon ruling was wrong
  5. he doesn't know shit about law (or the Constitution)
  6. he's a corporate whore who can be bought for the highest bidder
  7. he's a total fake

You are clearly an idiot.....

Don't think so ? Consider that 10 Democrat Senators are in RED STATES that went solidly for Donald Trump in 2016. Consider also that Judge Kavanaugh is President Trump's person pick. So do Senators in 10 states really want to go against the majority of their voters, and right smack dab before the 2018 election ? The answer to that is an unequivocal "No". But don't let just me tell it to you. All you hardened leftists can instead listen to your beloved New York Times tell it to you, by clicking the link at the bottom if this page. View attachment 218170

Byron Dorgan, a former Democratic senator from North Dakota said >>This close to an election, having an issue this significant out there, it’s not helpful at all to somebody running in a red state,”

This same uneasiness was voiced by Natalie Tennant, a Democrat and former West Virginia secretary of state who ran for the Senate there in 2014. Referring to Senator Manchin, she said: “It’s not easy, if he votes no, people will think he’s against Trump. If he votes yes, they’ll think he’s for Trump."

Senate Republicans may have less to worry about than the liberal media would have us believe. One always has to look past them to get at the truth. In this case, the New York Times, to their credit, has shown more honesty on the subject than most of their liberal media colleagues.

For Red-State Democrats, Accusation Against Kavanaugh Scrambles Midterm Calculus
39% of the country is against his confirmation. 38% are for it.

I'm glad you Dumb ASSES believe these bull shit polls...…

You would have thought you would have learned your lesson

with TRUMP STOMPING the LIVING SHIT out of CROOKED hillary.....

Looks like we may have a vote Friday....

One way or another we are going to shove

your dirty libtard tricks up your dirty libtard asses....

According to the latest Fox poll, suburban women do not support Kavanaugh by about a 61-30 margin. It looks like suburban women are telling you how they feel.
If the poll is true, what it really reveals is that, in general, suburban women are a bunch of dum dums. Or it could be that most Suburban women who answer polls, are Democrats. :biggrin:

It shows that suburban women are smarter than the hillbilly women Trump appeals to. It shows suburban women are rejecting the Republican Party.

Don't think so ? Consider that 10 Democrat Senators are in RED STATES that went solidly for Donald Trump in 2016. Consider also that Judge Kavanaugh is President Trump's person pick. So do Senators in 10 states really want to go against the majority of their voters, and right smack dab before the 2018 election ? The answer to that is an unequivocal "No". But don't let just me tell it to you. All you hardened leftists can instead listen to your beloved New York Times tell it to you, by clicking the link at the bottom if this page. View attachment 218170

Byron Dorgan, a former Democratic senator from North Dakota said >>This close to an election, having an issue this significant out there, it’s not helpful at all to somebody running in a red state,”

This same uneasiness was voiced by Natalie Tennant, a Democrat and former West Virginia secretary of state who ran for the Senate there in 2014. Referring to Senator Manchin, she said: “It’s not easy, if he votes no, people will think he’s against Trump. If he votes yes, they’ll think he’s for Trump."

Senate Republicans may have less to worry about than the liberal media would have us believe. One always has to look past them to get at the truth. In this case, the New York Times, to their credit, has shown more honesty on the subject than most of their liberal media colleagues.

For Red-State Democrats, Accusation Against Kavanaugh Scrambles Midterm Calculus

Bullshit.

There are no 10 states. that are at stake. Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin are either solidly in the Democrat column or are running away with it. The more suburbs there are, the more troublesome the state is for Republicans. McCaskill could very well pull this out becau7se of suburban women either staying home or voting Democrat. The Fox poll shows that rural areas only support Kavanaugh by a 48-39 margin. That is not a strong showing.

I love it when people tell me, a suburban woman, how I'm going to vote. Of course, Dems are very very good at telling people what to think. It's their reason for breathing.

According to the latest Fox poll, suburban women do not support Kavanaugh by about a 61-30 margin. It looks like suburban women are telling you how they feel.

Keep winning those polls. We prefer winning elections.

That is what you will likely be saying in November. Those damn polls were right.

It actually looks like the Supreme Court nomination vote will not be a boon for red state Republicans.

"Now, Republicans worry, that line of attack, once an easy blow against conservative Democrats, no longer works—especially in states like North Dakota, where the incumbent Democrat is a woman.

“Assuming there are no new revelations and Kavanaugh is confirmed, I think the biggest impact is that Republicans can’t use SCOTUS as a cudgel against red-state Democrats,” said a Republican strategist working on a 2018 Senate race. “SCOTUS nominations always motivate the base on both sides. I don’t think that’s changed. If anything I think it’s been amplified.”

Indeed, some GOP candidates have stopped mentioning the Supreme Court nomination altogether when attacking their opponents. For example, Indiana businessman Mike Braun, the Republican running against Sen. Joe Donnelly (D-IN) in a state Trump won by 20 points, has not mentioned Kavanaugh in a campaign email ever since Ford went public."

Republicans Fret That Kavanaugh Push Will Crush Them in Midterm Elections
If I were a Republican candidate, I'd mention Kavanaugh everywhere I went, and I'd also mention the disgraceful lowlifes on the left, and the depths to which they have descended, and disgraced this country.

I wish the Republicans would take your advice. However they won't because they know you are wrong.

Yes....the democrats have put those 10 democrats into a trick bag......the asshat tactics of the democrats have pissed off Repubicans....so if a democrat votes against Kavanaugh in a Red State now? They will suffer the consequences, where before they might have been okay.

I see you are at the bottle early today. You have no clue what you are talking about.

Kavanaugh won't get a vote; he will withdraw from the nomination first.

Yeah ? Who told you that ? The mob who chased Ted Cruz out of the restaurant ? LOL.

Let's put it like this. If anybody is really opposed to Kavanaugh's confirmation (not just politically), they need to take some stupid pills, in a hurry. :rolleyes:

Oh, CNN it was ? HA HA. Now I'm laughing even louder.
I provided the link, dumbass. It's not my problem if you don't click it.

Why would anyone be for Kavanaugh?
  1. he doesn't answer direct questions
  2. the WH won't release over 100,000 documents about him; what are they hiding?
  3. he's already lied under oath
  4. he thinks the Nixon ruling was wrong
  5. he doesn't know shit about law (or the Constitution)
  6. he's a corporate whore who can be bought for the highest bidder
  7. he's a total fake

I think my favorite is number five.

Why do Leftist women come off like panting over-wrought harpies? Constantly in a state of near-hysteria.

If the poll is true, what it really reveals is that, in general, suburban women are a bunch of dum dums. Or it could be that most Suburban women who answer polls, are Democrats. :biggrin:

It shows that suburban women are smarter than the hillbilly women Trump appeals to. It shows suburban women are rejecting the Republican Party.

I have yet to meet a single liberal woman who can think outside the boxes the Democrats have put them in. Not a single one. The stuff they talk is absolute stupid trash. "Hillbilly women". That's wonderful commentary, you proud of that?

Why do you let others put you in a mental box? What a crying shame.

And this is "feminism"

For others: Camille Paglia is a true feminist of the highest order who has a boatload to say about these modern "feminists", none of it good. I don't agree with much of what she says but she is wicked smart, insightful, and dead on when it comes to our degrading culture. busybee her thoughts would explode your boxed up head.

I have yet to meet a single liberal woman who can think outside the boxes the Democrats have put them in. Not a single one. The stuff they talk is absolute stupid trash. "Hillbilly women". That's wonderful commentary, you proud of that?

And this is "feminism"

For others: Camille Paglia is a true feminist of the highest order who has a boatload to say about these modern "feminists", none of it good. I don't agree with much of what she says but she is wicked smart, insightful, and dead on when it comes to our degrading culture. busybee her thoughts would explode your boxed up head.

Yes I am very proud of it. I use my intellect which puts me outside of the box Trump pigs live in. You people live in a world of conspiracies. The fact is that 55-60% of the women in this country are not feminists of which you speak of. You are a first class fool and are too stupid to know it.

39% of the country is against his confirmation. 38% are for it.

I'm glad you Dumb ASSES believe these bull shit polls...…

You would have thought you would have learned your lesson

with TRUMP STOMPING the LIVING SHIT out of CROOKED hillary.....

Trump did not stomp Clinton. It was a very close election. Had Clinton got 2% more in every state, she would have won. The fact is that Americans hated both candidates.

And this is "feminism"

Yes I am very proud of it. I use my intellect which puts me outside of the box Trump pigs live in. You people live in a world of conspiracies. The fact is that 55-60% of the women in this country are not feminists of which you speak of. You are a first class fool and are too stupid to know it.

Name-calling and that's all you've got. The wheelhouse of the Left. You got any arguments or are you just going to invent new ways of calling me names?

I mean you SAY you use your intellect, but to do what? Invent more names you can call? Productive. Impressive.

Why do Leftist women come off like panting over-wrought harpies? Constantly in a state of near-hysteria.
He thinks OSHA doesn't have the authority to regulate workplace safety. And his reasons are purely horseshit. That's not knowing the Constitution.

He thinks OSHA doesn't have the authority to regulate workplace safety. And his reasons are purely horseshit. That's not knowing the Constitution.

So what you mean is: you disagree and you don't like it. But OSHA is not in the Constitution, he's dead right about that. Of course, you would know more about the Constitution than he does, amirite? Being the Constitutional Scholar and lifelong lawyer and judge like he is. I mean.....right???

So what you mean is: you disagree and you don't like it. But OSHA is not in the Constitution, he's dead right about that. Of course, you would know more about the Constitution than he does, amirite? Being the Constitutional Scholar and lifelong lawyer and judge like he is. I mean.....right???
That's not the issue and you're trying to bullshit your way through this conversation. It's not about whether OSHA is in the Constitution, it was created by Congress in 1970 and signed into law by Richard Nixon. And the Constitution clearly states Congress has the authority to make any law to maintain the general welfare of the country.

That's not the issue and you're trying to bullshit your way through this conversation. It's not about whether OSHA is in the Constitution, it was created by Congress in 1970 and signed into law by Richard Nixon. And the Constitution clearly states Congress has the authority to make any law to maintain the general welfare of the country.

Anything not in the Constitution is left to the States. That federalism. It's not that OSHA unlawful; it's that it should be left to the states. And so should Roe v. Wade, by the way.

Forum List

Back