Kavanaugh Confirmation > 61-39 To Confirm

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Don't think so ? Consider that 10 Democrat Senators are in RED STATES that went solidly for Donald Trump in 2016. Consider also that Judge Kavanaugh is President Trump's person pick. So do Senators in 10 states really want to go against the majority of their voters, and right smack dab before the 2018 election ? The answer to that is an unequivocal "No". But don't let just me tell it to you. All you hardened leftists can instead listen to your beloved New York Times tell it to you, by clicking the link at the bottom if this page.
upload_2018-9-24_3-38-8.gif

Byron Dorgan, a former Democratic senator from North Dakota said >>This close to an election, having an issue this significant out there, it’s not helpful at all to somebody running in a red state,”

This same uneasiness was voiced by Natalie Tennant, a Democrat and former West Virginia secretary of state who ran for the Senate there in 2014. Referring to Senator Manchin, she said: “It’s not easy, if he votes no, people will think he’s against Trump. If he votes yes, they’ll think he’s for Trump."

Senate Republicans may have less to worry about than the liberal media would have us believe. One always has to look past them to get at the truth. In this case, the New York Times, to their credit, has shown more honesty on the subject than most of their liberal media colleagues.

For Red-State Democrats, Accusation Against Kavanaugh Scrambles Midterm Calculus

It’s such bullshit that the liberals come up with the bullshit allegations now. It’s a disgrace. When he gets in I can’t wait for him to fuck the liberals every chance he get. He is not going to forget this witch hunt. Liberals better grow eyes in the back of there heads. There pissing the wrong people off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s such bullshit that the liberals come up with the bullshit allegations now. It’s a disgrace. When he gets in I can’t wait for him to fuck the liberals every chance he get. He is not going to forget this witch hunt. Liberals better grow eyes in the back of there heads. There pissing the wrong people off.
th

Democrats Are Playing With Fire

Don't think so ? Consider that 10 Democrat Senators are in RED STATES that went solidly for Donald Trump in 2016. Consider also that Judge Kavanaugh is President Trump's person pick. So do Senators in 10 states really want to go against the majority of their voters, and right smack dab before the 2018 election ? The answer to that is an unequivocal "No". But don't let just me tell it to you. All you hardened leftists can instead listen to your beloved New York Times tell it to you, by clicking the link at the bottom if this page. View attachment 218170

Byron Dorgan, a former Democratic senator from North Dakota said >>This close to an election, having an issue this significant out there, it’s not helpful at all to somebody running in a red state,”

This same uneasiness was voiced by Natalie Tennant, a Democrat and former West Virginia secretary of state who ran for the Senate there in 2014. Referring to Senator Manchin, she said: “It’s not easy, if he votes no, people will think he’s against Trump. If he votes yes, they’ll think he’s for Trump."

Senate Republicans may have less to worry about than the liberal media would have us believe. One always has to look past them to get at the truth. In this case, the New York Times, to their credit, has shown more honesty on the subject than most of their liberal media colleagues.

For Red-State Democrats, Accusation Against Kavanaugh Scrambles Midterm Calculus

Bullshit.

There are no 10 states. that are at stake. Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin are either solidly in the Democrat column or are running away with it. The more suburbs there are, the more troublesome the state is for Republicans. McCaskill could very well pull this out becau7se of suburban women either staying home or voting Democrat. The Fox poll shows that rural areas only support Kavanaugh by a 48-39 margin. That is not a strong showing.

Bullshit.

There are no 10 states. that are at stake. Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Wisconsin are either solidly in the Democrat column or are running away with it. The more suburbs there are, the more troublesome the state is for Republicans. McCaskill could very well pull this out becau7se of suburban women either staying home or voting Democrat. The Fox poll shows that rural areas only support Kavanaugh by a 48-39 margin. That is not a strong showing.
No offense, but I'll go with the Times report, Dorgan, Tennant, Manchin, et al. :biggrin:

Imagine the first #metoo inspired lawsuit wanting Kabanaugh's vote in the Court. The Left will want him to recuse himself. I'd tell them fuck off.

Don't think so ? Consider that 10 Democrat Senators are in RED STATES that went solidly for Donald Trump in 2016. Consider also that Judge Kavanaugh is President Trump's person pick. So do Senators in 10 states really want to go against the majority of their voters, and right smack dab before the 2018 election ? The answer to that is an unequivocal "No". But don't let just me tell it to you. All you hardened leftists can instead listen to your beloved New York Times tell it to you, by clicking the link at the bottom if this page. View attachment 218170

Bullshit.

I love it when people tell me, a suburban woman, how I'm going to vote. Of course, Dems are very very good at telling people what to think. It's their reason for breathing.

I don't think they realize this potential for backfire.

They very rarely do, actually. They're not the greatest thinkers the world has ever known.

When he gets in I can’t wait for him to fuck the liberals every chance he get. He is not going to forget this witch hunt.
Thank you for admitting that the rapist is so biased that he is not qualified to be a judge of anything!

The limpwrister view.

Out there in Radioland, Kavanaugh is gaining support, especially among women.

Message to progressives.....get your KY while you still can. When the bumpy comes, you will want to be prepared!:113::113:

What can motivate Red State Democrats to vote against Kavanaugh, and risk defeat in November ? They have to be fearful of doing that.

Bullshit.

I love it when people tell me, a suburban woman, how I'm going to vote. Of course, Dems are very very good at telling people what to think. It's their reason for breathing.

I agree. I'm getting /seriously/ tired of it myself.

Bullshit.

Get the bloodhounds boys! We've had another one slip off the plantation and getting uppity. LOL

Tell it like it is sister.

I don't think they realize this potential for backfire.

They very rarely do, actually. They're not the greatest thinkers the world has ever known.
Same people who ran Hillary.

Bullshit.

According to the latest Fox poll, suburban women do not support Kavanaugh by about a 61-30 margin. It looks like suburban women are telling you how they feel.

Forum List

Back