Eizabeth Rasor, Mark Judge’s ex-girlfriend of three years

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Rasor stressed to the New Yorker that Judge had told her a “very different” and disturbing story about the type of “rough-housing” he took part in. She claims that Judge had “ashamedly” told her of an incident that involved him and other boys “taking turns having sex with a drunk woman.” However, Judge allegedly told Rasor that he regarded the incident as completely consensual.

“She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep,” the New Yorker reports.

Elizabeth Rasor, Mark Judge’s Ex-Girlfriend, Contradicts Judge’s Claim | Heavy.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens at Georgetown , stays at Georgetown like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Apparently men feel the need to clear their conscious as well, well he might clear it at the Judicial Meeting, as it sounds like he is not being truthful, and I'm sure the female consented while drunk. Was she half passed out?

I was once drunk----LONG AGO----at a dorm party----I decided to drink to inebriation
just so see that it is like-------my head buzzed and I FELT GOOD. When I tried to
walk the walls seemed to want to knock me down. A boyfriend offered to walk me to
the dorm room---once there he offered to "help me undress". I declined. Drunk only rarely means UNCONSCIOUS. I am not impressed with the story--"I got drunk
at a party and some boys "raped me" " If she were unconscious she would not remember-----even if quite drunk ------there is a tendency toward "amnesia". If everyone was drunk and people DID STUFF-------ok---take responsibility for your own stupidity. I do not trust the testimony of a person recounting what he or she did
when THAT DRUNK. Intoxicated people also have delusions------clearly the "rapists" were drunk too.

Rasor stressed to the New Yorker that Judge had told her a “very different” and disturbing story about the type of “rough-housing” he took part in. She claims that Judge had “ashamedly” told her of an incident that involved him and other boys “taking turns having sex with a drunk woman.” However, Judge allegedly told Rasor that he regarded the incident as completely consensual.

“She said that Judge did not name others involved in the incident, and she has no knowledge that Kavanaugh participated. But Rasor was disturbed by the story and noted that it undercut Judge’s protestations about the sexual innocence of Georgetown Prep,” the New Yorker reports.

Elizabeth Rasor, Mark Judge’s Ex-Girlfriend, Contradicts Judge’s Claim | Heavy.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What happens at Georgetown , stays at Georgetown like what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.

Apparently men feel the need to clear their conscious as well, well he might clear it at the Judicial Meeting, as it sounds like he is not being truthful, and I'm sure the female consented while drunk. Was she half passed out?
So she says judge's general description of the party scene is in accurate.

Which means ........ Nothing.

Judge has said he did not see what he is alleged to have been a specific witness to.

He refused to testify under oath which could be for many reasons.

Either way he is unimportant.

Rasor disgusts me-----he BOYFRIEND spoke to her in confidence----YEARS AGO--
and now the bitch decided to grab her ten minutes of fame by DIVULGING---whatever he told her in confidence or whatever she decided to PAINT UP as sensational news. Sheeeesh-----ladies----IT IS NOT NICE TO KISS AND TELL

Another nobody looking for fifteen minutes of fame.

Another New Yorker interview.

Color me surprised.

It matters not. Mark Judge is not being nominated to th S.C.

Eat it Penny, it’s crap.

Billy Carter was a drunk, that does not mean Jimmy was as well.

Poor OP, you’re really stretching now.

“But, but, but, Kavanaugh’s high school buddy’s ex-girlfriend says he knew about boys in college that did the nasty with a drunk skank! See, he’s guilty!”

Forum List

Back