Powerful piece by Steven Calabresi, a vocal Never Trumper

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
More and more people see these lawfare attacks on Trump for what they are. Perfidy, Putin-like attacks on political opponents.

Sure, so far they haven't ratcheted up to killing anyone. But we keep inching closer to that under Biden and his illegitimate regime. Hell, a number ofJ6'ers, not charged with any violent acts, have killed themselves already because of the viciousness of the DoJ.

Powerful piece by Steven Calabresi, a vocal Never Trumper:

“The civil fraud judgment against Donald Trump is a travesty and an unjust political act rivaled only in American politics by the killing of former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton by Vice President Aaron Burr. If the New York State appellate courts do not reverse this judgment, the U.S. Supreme Court MUST grant cert on this case and reverse Judge Engeron's outrageous decisions.”

More and more people see these lawfare attacks on Trump for what they are. Perfidy, Putin-like attacks on political opponents.

Sure, so far they haven't ratcheted up to killing anyone. But we keep inching closer to that under Biden and his illegitimate regime. Hell, a number ofJ6'ers, not charged with any violent acts, have killed themselves already because of the viciousness of the DoJ.

The terms for people not charged by the DOJ for Jan 6 offenses yet, who commit suicide for their acts on that day or in connection with it, are "fools" and "cowards".

The terms for people not charged by the DOJ for Jan 6 offenses yet, who commit suicide for their acts on that day or in connection with it, are "fools" and "cowards".

One can only imagine you with the full weight of the Federal government coming for you. You're so brave, attacking those who have gone through that.

One can only imagine you with the full weight of the Federal government coming for you. You're so brave, attacking those who have gone through that.
You said, they were not charged. Imagine anybody so deluded, that even the thought they might be charged, knowing what they themself had done and provable possibly by their own video, is of such weak constitution, they tremble in or just cannot live with themself for the foolish thing they have done, that they off themself.
Nope. Not me. True, only fools attacked the capital that day, but I was never one of them and the government trained me to be a survivor, not a quitter without a fight.

You said, they were not charged. Imagine anybody so deluded, that even the thought they might be charged...

This is what I actually posted:

Hell, a number ofJ6'ers, not charged with any violent acts ...

Bye.

One mans patriot being construed as another's terrorist is a popular game in any country devolving into fascism.

Some of you really need to exercise your 1st amd rights for that 'Big Bro' experience

As to DJT , the more they try and take him down, the more his appeal grows

~S~

This is what I actually posted:

Hell, a number ofJ6'ers, not charged with any violent acts ...

Bye.
Don't lie. This is what you posted in your OP Thread Post.
"Hell, a number ofJ6'ers, not charged with any violent acts, have killed themselves already because of the viciousness of the DoJ."

Don't lie. This is what you posted in your OP Thread Post.
"Hell, a number ofJ6'ers, not charged with any violent acts, have killed themselves already because of the viciousness of the DoJ."

Uh, yeah, which is what I snipped.

Here is what you alleged I said:
You said, they were not charged.

I never said that, I said not charged with violent acts. You left out the word 'violent'. Now you try and weasel out.

Powerful piece by Steven Calabresi, a vocal Never Trumper:
“The civil fraud judgment against Donald Trump is a travesty and an unjust political act rivaled only in American politics by the killing of former Treasury Secretary Alexander Hamilton by Vice President Aaron Burr. If the New York State appellate courts do not reverse this judgment, the U.S. Supreme Court MUST grant cert on this case and reverse Judge Engeron's outrageous decisions.”

Not powerful at all. A minority report that will fade away like a Trump election

Uh, yeah, which is what I snipped.

Here is what you alleged I said:

I never said that, I said not charged with violent acts. You left out the word 'violent'. Now you try and weasel out.
Dude, your friends were just fools and cowards. Sorry for you, but you should move on, forget them and choose better, more stable friends.

Dude, your friends were just fools and cowards. Sorry for you, but you should move on, forget them and choose better, more stable friends.

Are you having a bad day? Mocking people who are put under the thumb of the Feds is easy to do from your closet.

Are you having a bad day? Mocking people who are put under the thumb of the Feds is easy to do from your closet.
Easy to do from anywhere by normal Americans that did not fall victim to the trump cult psychology. Even Donny knew they were wrong. You didn't see him pardon anybody, did you? They were just useful idiots, to be used. So, he did, then abandoned them, when all it would have taken was a stroke of the pen, but he was too busy thinking of himself.

Am I correct in saying that not one person has been convicted of insurrection? Can someone explain how you define that event as an insurrection when out of so many cases no one has been convicted of that? Or even charged with that? Including DJT? Is that what passes for justice in this country these days? Guilty cuz I say so, absent any Due Process cuz he's Donald J. Trump? Is that the way it is now, justice for me but not for thee.

Easy to do from anywhere by normal Americans that did not fall victim to the trump cult psychology. Even Donny knew they were wrong. You didn't see him pardon anybody, did you? They were just useful idiots, to be used. So, he did, then abandoned them, when all it would have taken was a stroke of the pen, but he was too busy thinking of himself.

You really are a sad case.

There's no Trump cult, that is just stupid talk by people who have nothing else to say. Look in any mirror.

I thought you folks were supposed stop people from derailing threads, not derail them yourself. As this pertains to the ridiculous judgement in that sham civil trial. Sad.

I thought you folks were supposed stop people from derailing threads, not derail them yourself. As this pertains to the ridiculous judgement in that sham civil trial. Sad.
Direct response to statement in OP's OP Thread Post. Report if you like, but it won't be actioned, as the OP's post brought up J6 people committing suicide, making them sound like a sick, weak bunch, in general.

Am I correct in saying that not one person has been convicted of insurrection? Can someone explain how you define that event as an insurrection when out of so many cases no one has been convicted of that? Or even charged with that? Including DJT? Is that what passes for justice in this country these days? Guilty cuz I say so, absent any Due Process cuz he's Donald J. Trump? Is that the way it is now, justice for me but not for thee.

1708471251094.png

~S~

Direct response to statement in OP's OP Thread Post. Report if you like, but it won't be actioned, as the OP's post brought up J6 people committing suicide, making them sound like a sick, weak bunch, in general.
Like I actually expect anything like that.

Odd such sentiments aren't echoed about the highest suicide rates found in your liberal camp, the queers and trannies. Figures, hypocrisy is your bread and butter after all.

Forum List

Back