Karma, and the last domino falls

German chemical company BASF has pulled its ads from “The Ingraham Angle,” becoming at least the 26th sponsor to join a growing advertisers boycott against Fox News host Laura Ingraham.
BASF, One of Laura Ingraham’s Last Advertisers, Drops Out

Q. Why did Kathy Griffin get so much flake from the far right, when her depiction of Trump's severed head was clearly comedic, as it was to lead her comedy tour, "laugh your head off".
And yet many idiot conservatives continue to attack and attempt to vilify the Parkland students.

president trump embraced jim comey and repeatedly asked him for personal loyalty.
Comey is the man that Trump should have idolized and come clean to.
Hillary says he cost her the Presidency.

is there a point lurking?
That according to Hillary, your ex-queen, Comey, your present hero, cost her the Presidency.

Who do you agree with here, Hillary or Jimmy?

:rofl:

dude, you don't have to be a hilbot to see that trump is a disaster.

carry on, swab

president trump embraced jim comey and repeatedly asked him for personal loyalty.

That according to Hillary, your ex-queen, Comey, your present hero, cost her the Presidency.

The voters. Neither are in jail and never will be.

:rofl:

dude, you don't have to be a hilbot to see that trump is a disaster.

carry on, swab
LOL go eat some bacon and bathe, olden.

The voters. Neither are in jail and never will be.
They voted for the guy who fired Comey.

bullshit. she didn't break any laws. not one. :itsok:

Except all the ones that FBI Director Comey LISTED one by one on television in July 2016, you LYING PUKE. She simply was never PROSECUTED because the Democrats would have had no one to run in her place. Oh if only everyone had known then that she would lose anyway!

I just watched video of that press conference. In it Comey said there was no evidence she broke the law and that no prosecutor would take the case to court.

You turds from Russia keep pushing this notion that Hillary colluded with Russia, even as you assholes did everything possible to ensure Vladimir Putin’s puppet was elected.

No one cares what Hillary did. We care what Trump is doing. Which is destroying public institutions, signing legislation to give himself and his rich buddies massive tax cuts and access to the public purse, and destroying American treaties and trade agreements around the world.

Last edited:
In it Comey said there was no evidence she broke the law.

LIE.

You turds from Russia

Whos's from Russia? I'm not from Russia. I've never been anywhere remotely near Russia and haven't even a drop of Russian in me. If you are so facile as to take such a stupid lie started by an idiot who could barely communicate on this board all from one misunderstood joke about voting for Putin as fact, then how can you possibly have any credibility in anything important you claim? You say you are involved in law, what, as a lawyer's office clerk who types and mails his bills?

keep pushing this notion that Hillary colluded with Russia

There is no need to push any notion, Hillary did that all on her own with a dozen actions and ties all favorable towards Russia going all the way back to when she was a student in college.

even as you assholes did everything possible to ensure Vladimir Putin’s puppet was elected.

What did I do to make that possible? Did I even vote for Trump? How is he a puppet of Russia? What is he doing that has furthered Russia's interests any more or different than Obama or Hillary? If you are going to talk out your ass then expect to be treated as one.

No one cares what Hillary did.

Everyone cares what Hillary did. She has the longest list of unpunished criminal activity perhaps in the history of the nation! So long as she walks free, there can be no justice in this land and there are many people who will not rest, will never let her be, until she is behind bars and punished for her treasonous crimes. If Hillary is not an outright TRAITOR to this country, she deserves being treated as one for being the most, inept, bumbling, hapless honest person who ever walked the planet hell bent on giving the world the most false impression possible of a human being.

We care what Trump is doing.

I care what Trump is doing. And so far Trump has done a long list of great things, he might not go about it like most politicians but the results speak for themselves.

Which is destroying public institutions, signing legislation to give himself and his rich buddies massive tax cuts and access to the public purse, and destroying American treaties and trade agreements around the world.

Name them! Only an idiot does not realize that we've all been given a tax cut and you can't give cuts to stimulate the economy without giving it as well to those who pay most of the taxes. But it really EATS YOU UP INSIDE in your world of class envy and hatred, does't it? And no treaties or trade agreements have been destroyed or changed except those which need changed to better favor our country, but that seems to bother you as well. Like all Leftist Loons, it really seems to bother you when America gets ahead and other countries pay their way---- God Bless Donald Trump---- no one is perfect, but here is to 7 more years of his leadership, daring and vision, and SEVEN MORE YEARS of screwing you.

Forget Hillary Clinton, who is not POTUS as we speak.

We want to know about the past and present actions of the guy who presently occupies the Oval Office and the persons with whom he associates. This is what is relevant today. I can't see why we can't discuss them.

We want to know about the past and present actions of the guy who presently occupies the Oval Office and the persons with whom he associates. This is what is relevant today. I can't see why we can't discuss them.

Where was that interest in you in the years from 2008 to 2016 then?

How do you know what my interests were at the time? That said, there was nothing suspicious in the actions or background of the POTUS at the time that would raise questions regarding his character, actions, background, history, etc.. and it was clear that there was a movement out there to discredit him for political reasons and that the individuals involved in this themselves had suspicious backgrounds. This was evident from the day he was sworn in. And remember, we were just coming off of the hoodlum reign of cheney and his filthy friends.

We now face yet another criminal element.

The Alt Right and Russian supporters here are still crying about Clinton, which they will do to the day they die, because nothing will change.

German chemical company BASF has pulled its ads from “The Ingraham Angle,” becoming at least the 26th sponsor to join a growing advertisers boycott against Fox News host Laura Ingraham.
BASF, One of Laura Ingraham’s Last Advertisers, Drops Out

Q. Why did Kathy Griffin get so much flake from the far right, when her depiction of Trump's severed head was clearly comedic, as it was to lead her comedy tour, "laugh your head off".

It is interesting that you did not reference the supposed cause of this act of silencing your enemies.

Trump''s character? What the H. are you thinking.

How do you know what my interests were at the time? That said, there was nothing suspicious in the actions or background of the POTUS at the time that would raise questions regarding his character, actions, background, history, etc.. and it was clear that there was a movement out there to discredit him for political reasons and that the individuals involved in this themselves had suspicious backgrounds. This was evident from the day he was sworn in. And remember, we were just coming off of the hoodlum reign of cheney and his filthy friends. We now face yet another criminal element.

You just TOLD US your interest at that time was ZERO. That when Obama was put in office, despite a MOUNTAIN of conflicting and credible evidence from Sheriffs and top watchdog organizations and countless lawsuits the world over trying to get to the bottom of it all blocked, that when a Democrat was in office, NOTHING could compel you to question any of it to the slightest extent because it was all just "political" and groundless. But every Republican who has ever lived is nothing less than a FILTHY HOODLUM.

Forum List

Back