Karma, and the last domino falls

bullshit. she didn't break any laws. not one. :itsok:

Yeah, 'not one' but eight...

18 U.S. Code 793 Gathering, transmitting orlosing defense information.
18 U.S. Code 798 Disclosure of classified information
18 U.S. Code § 2071(b) — Concealment, removal, or mutilation generall
18 U.S. Code § 641 – Public money, property or records
18 U.S. Code § 1505 – Obstruction of proceedings before departments, agencies, and committees
18 U.S. Code § 1519 — Destruction, alteration, or falsification of records in federal investigations
18 U.S. Code § 1031 — Fraud against the United States
18 U.S. Code § 1343 – Fraud by wire, radio or television
18 U.S. Code § 1346 — Definition of “scheme or artifice to defraud”
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to defraud the United States
18 U.S. Code § 371 – Conspiracy to commit a federal offense

More details here:

Eight Laws Hillary Clinton Could Be Indicted For Breaking

Comey exonerated her even though there was clear evidence of criminal activity. He himself said she did these things and crooked Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton on the tarmac in order to effectively recuse herself. Comey has made a career out of protecting Hillary all the way back to White Water.

daileycaller? fake news and alt facts.

But contact Mueller and see what you get.

Comey himself said she violated statutes I saw him do so on national media. Where have you been? You obviously didn't read a word in the link I provided, you just summarily branded it 'fake news' with absolutely no proof whatsoever. This is what I mean by Neo-Marxist brain washed dupes.

Last edited:

Comey himself said she violated statutes I saw him do so on national media. Where have you been? You obviously didn't read a word in the link I provided, you just summarily branded it 'fake news' with absolutely no proof whatsoever. This is what I mean by Neo-Marxist brain washed dupes.

No he didn’t. Trey Gowdy, who now decries “partisanship” in politics, tried get get Comey to say Hillary lied in a bunch of weasel worded questions but Comey very careful in his responses and not once ever did he say she lied.

He said she was careless in her handling of her emails but that there was no criminal intent, which you would need to charge her with a crime.

That’s the point. She dared to ask for power. A woman had the audacity to think she could be President.

I love it that Gen. Flynn, who started the chants of “Lock her up” is now going to jail.

Get over it. No one has a problem with the idea of a woman as President.

That ire that Hillary has generated, is not because of her gender, but her past actions and character.

Except all the ones that FBI Director Comey LISTED one by one on television in July 2016, you LYING PUKE. She simply was never PROSECUTED because the Democrats would have had no one to run in her place. Oh if only everyone had known then that she would lose anyway!

That’s the point. She dared to ask for power. A woman had the audacity to think she could be President.

I love it that Gen. Flynn, who started the chants of “Lock her up” is now going to jail.

That ire that Hillary has generated, is not because of her gender, but her past actions and character.

Bullshit. It’s because Republicans have been lying about the Clintons since before Bill was elected. Bill had higher approval ratings as President than Reagan until Republicans started their campaign of lies and witch hunts.

Hillary had an approval rating close to 70% as Secretary of State. The week after she announced she was running for President, her approval rating dropped 15 points.

One only needs to read the comments here about Democratic women. The hate and bile spewed at female members of the House and Senate on this board alone makes it obvious that right wingers would never elect a woman.

Bullshit. It’s because Republicans have been lying about the Clintons since before Bill was elected. Bill had higher approval ratings as President than Reagan until Republicans started their campaign of lies and witch hunts.

Stripped of your spin, that would be, not gender based.

Hillary had an approval rating close to 70% as Secretary of State. The week after she announced she was running for President, her approval rating dropped 15 points.

I don't see how that supports your claim that this was about gender.

One only needs to read the comments here about Democratic women. The hate and bile spewed at female members of the House and Senate on this board alone makes it obvious that right wingers would never elect a woman.

There is a lot of partisan bile for everyone.

Consider how well respected CONSERVATIVE women often are, from Jean Kirkpatrick, to Condi Rice, to hell, Ann Coulter, and it is easy to see that right wingers would have no problem with electing a conservative woman.

Consider how well respected CONSERVATIVE women often are, from Jean Kirkpatrick, to Condi Rice, to hell, Ann Coulter, and it is easy to see that right wingers would have no problem with electing a conservative woman.

Jean Kirkpatrick and Condi Rice were well respected and well treated by Democrats.

Ann Coulter is a joke. Part of the lunatic fringe. Her and Miles would make a lovely couple.

Jean Kirkpatrick and Condi Rice were well respected and well treated by Democrats.

Ann Coulter is a joke. Part of the lunatic fringe. Her and Miles would make a lovely couple.

IF liberals were less harsh with conservative women that's not relevant to anything. NO one doubts that you liberals wanted Hillary to win.

My point was how well these CONSERVATIVE women were/are treated by conservatives.

Conservatives did not want Hillary to win, because of HIllary, not because of her gender.

I

Forum List

Back