Kevin Hart, a Comedic Genius, Gets it; No One Wants to Hear Entertainers Political Opinions

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
This dude has my respect for sluffing off the criticisms of Marxist nitwits like Kathy Griffin.

Kevin Hart's Camp Responds to Kathy Griffin Smear: ā€˜People are Tired of Political Banter from Comedians'

ā€œI do feel (Kathy Griffin) like this is such an anxiety-ridden time for everyone that there is a thirst for all kinds of comedy,ā€ she said in an interview with USA Today. ā€œAnd look, if you want to not hear about Trump at all, go see Kevin Hart. He doesnā€™t even mention Trump. I personally think thatā€™s a pussy move because heā€™s a black man. But I guess heā€™s selling more tickets than I ever will.ā€

Griffinā€™s comments enraged many on social media, with users accusing her of arrogance and categorizing black people. The 56-year-old comedienne has become a controversial figure since she was photographed holding up Donald Trumpā€™s severed head.

Hart, meanwhile, has previously spoken of the risk of ā€œalienatingā€ an audience when comedians become political.

ā€œWhen you jump into that political realm youā€™re alienating some of your audience,ā€ Hart said in an interview with Variety last May. ā€œThe world today, itā€™s really not a laughing matter. Itā€™s serious. I donā€™t want to draw attention to things I donā€™t have nice things to say about.ā€​

What is she even trying to say? That because Kevin Hart is a black man he can get away with not doing Trump? One thing's for sure, the anti-depressants she's on are working really well. She doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

What is she even trying to say? That because Kevin Hart is a black man he can get away with not doing Trump? One thing's for sure, the anti-depressants she's on are working really well. She doesn't know her ass from a hole in the ground.

This is just another case of libtard racism, that no blacks are legit unless they are working to advance libtard causes.

How libtards see the political spectrum.

35404618_10155223244620728_6442597423859630080_n.jpg

"No one wants to hear entertainers political opinions."

I love to learn about my favorites and because this kind of matter is a part of everyone's picture, it's never bothered me when anyone put themselves out there. To me, they should be given credit for their honesty and ownership. What gets to me is when they think that they are only people who have the right to ever do such a thing.

God bless you and my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back