Video: Ingraham returns slams the chilling effect of free speech

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Fox News Channel host Laura Ingraham returned from a forced vacation Monday and slammed the ‘chilling effect on free speech’ that prompted 19 advertisers to boycott her show in the wake of the Parkland shooting last month.
Video: Ingraham Returns, Slams ‘The Chilling Effect On Free Speech’

Well the media who isn't on Obama and Clintons asshole list are starting to come forward and speak what has been going on, what is or isn't. The left can't accept it because Obama the moron is out of the house and the only control he has now is behind the scenes in the deep state. That pos has destroyed this Nation and Karma can't find that loser fast enough.

Posted the video for you. These people need to be taken down. They are the enemies of the Republic.

She didnt even do anything out of line IMO Dont get involved if you cant take it. I mean, what kind of dumbass...?
It just shows what thin skin that child has. Also, those advertisers that got manipulated or towed that little twats line, is just as pathetic.

She didnt even do anything out of line IMO Dont get involved if you cant take it. I mean, what kind of dumbass...?
It just shows what thin skin that child has. Also, those advertisers that got manipulated or towed that little twats line, is just as pathetic.
She didn't do anything out of line? Not for you or me dropping our turds of wisdom on USMB, but she is a professional adult pundit on national television. They are not supposed to cross the line into personal attacks of their opponents. Any who do should NOT be your hero.

Ingraham is confused. There is no constitutional right to sponsorship. She's free to say whatever she wants, and to harvest the consequences.

She didn't do anything out of line? Not for you or me dropping our turds of wisdom on USMB, but she is a professional adult pundit on national television. They are not supposed to cross the line into personal attacks of their opponents. Any who do should NOT be your hero.
political pundits dont call out people? Have you ever watched the news, OL? JW
I didnt say she was my hero. I dont even know who she is. I just read what she wrote to get his panties in a bunch.
The whole group is a bunch of pussies. That other main kid backed out of a debate because his opponent mentioned the constitution on twitter!

I didnt say she was my hero. I dont even know who she is. I just read what she wrote to get his panties in a bunch.
The whole group is a bunch of pussies. That other main kid backed out of a debate because his opponent mentioned the constitution on twitter!
Remember when Chris Matthews attacked a conservative kid for getting a wedgie at school? Me neither, because that would be disgusting and he would lose advertisers.

Fox News Channel host Laura Ingraham returned from a forced vacation Monday and slammed the ‘chilling effect on free speech’ that prompted 19 advertisers to boycott her show in the wake of the Parkland shooting last month.

Well the media who isn't on Obama and Clintons asshole list are starting to come forward and speak what has been going on, what is or isn't. The left can't accept it because Obama the moron is out of the house and the only control he has now is behind the scenes in the deep state. That pos has destroyed this Nation and Karma can't find that loser fast enough.
I didn't see the show (no TV). What did she say at the end of the program? I may have to see if the program is available on the web.

Last edited:
I see the news every night. CNN Fox PBS sometimes CSPAN (on the weekends). I hear LOTS and LOTS of pundits of every stripe on the teevee. I have never heard one going into personal territory to argue against someone's viewpoint. Because professional adults don't do that. It is an easy enough lesson to learn. I'm guessing you will come dragging some blog by a left winger that says awful stuff--that person is not someone I respect, either. There have to be rules of decency, TN. Ad homs don't cut it at the adults' table.
As we speak, a group of pols is working to oust the mayor of Waterville for dissing one of the Parkland kids on twitter. YOU DON'T DO IT.

Aww..... She needs to act like Hillary and stop whining.

:04:

Ingraham is confused. There is no constitutional right to sponsorship. She's free to say whatever she wants, and to harvest the consequences.
Point missed tard

You and Ingraham can whine all you want. Free country.
You (and the old lady) didn't even watch the video even though I posted it for the lazy ass tards who always demand a link but do nothing with it..
I'm losing patience with your kind. Debate is pointless.

I didn't see the show (no TV). What did she say at the end of the program? I may have to see if the program is available on the we'd.

I have to finish watching it, right now i'm watching infowars and the live PRESS thing. So if someone doesn't beat me to it I can let you know here in a bit.

Ingraham, On the MAGA train for many years, was fired by Conservative Talk Radio stations years ago was MAGA was BAD.
She’s the best.

Remember when Chris Matthews attacked a conservative kid for getting a wedgie at school? Me neither, because that would be disgusting and he would lose advertisers.
terrible analogy but i still laughed!

I didn't see the show (no TV). What did she say at the end of the program? I may have to see if the program is available on the we'd.

This is some of the transcript :

that the speech police demand that you
06:48
change your focus change your tone
06:52
change the subject or else
06:56
then there was conservative writer Kevin
06:59
Williamson formerly a nevertrump er at
07:01
National Review but he was hired in