Karl Rove Attacking Elizabeth Warren

del, I previously provided you with applicable links. If you got nothing from them, I have nothing further to offer you...

i've read quite a bit about her; i'm asking for your opinion. surely after all the material that you've posted here, you can point to one or two specific items that lead you to consider her a great, american patriot.

that was what you said, correct? why?

Maybe you should ask yourself what defines a great American patriot to you. Among other things, I consider Elizabeth Warren a great American patriot for her efforts to save the middle class from extinction.

what part of be specific baffles you?

nevermind

i've read quite a bit about her; i'm asking for your opinion. surely after all the material that you've posted here, you can point to one or two specific items that lead you to consider her a great, american patriot.

Maybe you should ask yourself what defines a great American patriot to you. Among other things, I consider Elizabeth Warren a great American patriot for her efforts to save the middle class from extinction.

nevermind

In this day and age that appears to be specific enough.

nevermind

I'm blind as a bat. what's on that duck's tee shirt?

Wall Street has lots to do with virtually everything.
Raising profits and stock prices are why most everything we buy is now made overseas.
And Why is that? What is pushing them overseas? Couldn't be taxation...government regulations...NAH...

SitNSpin.jpg

Enjoy your ride...​

Couldn't be F'n greed and sweat factories/slave labor, heh?
Spoken like a true Class Warfare Warrior. Congrats...imbecile.

nevermind

I'm blind as a bat. what's on that duck's tee shirt?

another duck wearing the same tshirt with the same little whatever it is next to him. old hippie comic strip

Dirty Duck

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirty_Duck_(comix_character)

Indeed. And the sad part is they belive the further lies of the Statists that it's Wall Street's fault alone as they use thier iPads/Pods...wear the clothing on thier backs...ad nauseum...they are living in an alternate universe where everthing is surreal.
Wall Street held a gun to their heads and forced them to buy KKKorporate products.
And the BANKS held a .357 to thier heads and forced them to take the college loans! Damn them all to HELL!:eek:
Damn KKKapitalists! How DARE they not give us stuff for free?! :evil:

And the BANKS held a .357 to thier heads and forced them to take the college loans! Damn them all to HELL!:eek:
Damn KKKapitalists! How DARE they not give us stuff for free?! :evil:
Bunch of brats that subscribe to the Maynard G. Krebs doctrine...

WORK?!!? :eek::eek:

Bob_Denver_Beatnik_DobyGillis_Mayna.jpg

Running back to "daddy" dave, heh? I thought so called true blue conservatives were supposed to have bravado?

Last edited:
r-ELIZABETH-WARREN-KARL-ROVE-large570.jpg

By Ryan Grim

A Karl Rove-backed group has made the first major ad buy in the Massachusetts Senate contest between Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren and Republican incumbent Scott Brown, according to state Democratic sources. Few details are available on the buy, and Rove didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. The ad, said the sources, is an attack on Warren.

The Warren campaign is already raising money off the news of Rove's ad buy. "A few minutes ago, we learned that Crossroads GPS, the group of right-wing billionaires fronted by Karl Rove, is about to launch a wave of attack ads in Massachusetts as soon as tomorrow. They just bought hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of TV time, and you know they'll have the money to stay on the air," reads an email the campaign sent to supporters. "We will not -- and cannot -- allow attacks from Scott Brown and his allies to go unanswered. We need your help to fight back. Help us answer the attacks Karl Rove is about to launch in Massachusetts by making a $5 contribution now."

More: Karl Rove Attacking Elizabeth Warren

Make sure all the voters know who is behind the ads. Karl Rove incites enough disgust it might well put Elizabeth Warren over the top.

r-ELIZABETH-WARREN-KARL-ROVE-large570.jpg

By Ryan Grim

A Karl Rove-backed group has made the first major ad buy in the Massachusetts Senate contest between Democratic challenger Elizabeth Warren and Republican incumbent Scott Brown, according to state Democratic sources. Few details are available on the buy, and Rove didn't immediately respond to a request for comment. The ad, said the sources, is an attack on Warren.

The Warren campaign is already raising money off the news of Rove's ad buy. "A few minutes ago, we learned that Crossroads GPS, the group of right-wing billionaires fronted by Karl Rove, is about to launch a wave of attack ads in Massachusetts as soon as tomorrow. They just bought hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of TV time, and you know they'll have the money to stay on the air," reads an email the campaign sent to supporters. "We will not -- and cannot -- allow attacks from Scott Brown and his allies to go unanswered. We need your help to fight back. Help us answer the attacks Karl Rove is about to launch in Massachusetts by making a $5 contribution now."

More: Karl Rove Attacking Elizabeth Warren

Make sure all the voters know who is behind the ads. Karl Rove incites enough disgust it might well put Elizabeth Warren over the top.

They don't have to. MA voters pay no nevermind to Karl Rove other than as comedic relief.

Forum List

Back