Kapernick suing the nfl lol

Even if he is as good as you say, it’s a teams’ right to not want the distraction of having him on the team.

He is being blackballed out of the league through collusion of the NFL owners. He has all the right to sue them.

I’d like to see you prove your claim. Fact is he’s not good enough to warrant the headache

If you have to ask that question, then you don't watch enough NFL, or you'd know.

Yeah ok, you can’t prove anything. The fact is you’re making an assumption and you can’t back it up with facts

What facts do you want? You want me to post his stats from this year? Oh he doesn't have any... no team has signed him. You want me to post the stats of the second string QBs in the league? Oh yeah... 99% of them don't have stats because they are second string QBs that hardly play.

I'll tell you this much, he lead a team to the Super Bowl. How many QBs in the league right now have done that?

Yeah.......three years ago

His stats don’t matter. Teams simply feel he’s not worth the headache. There’s simply no evidence that anyone colluded against him. Face it, he sucks and he’s a dumb motherfucker.

It amazes me that idiots like Kaepernick instantly believe there's collusion here.

The facts are really simple and straightforward.

Each NFL owner who could have used him, INDIVIDUALLY knew that had they signed him, their fan base would have instantly been divided. Some would have been ok with it, others would have been pissed, and would have threatened boycotts, burned team jerseys, etc.

What owner would want to deal with that, especially when the player is nothing great in the first place?

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

That's a subjective judgement. Technical stats don't score the toxic impact somebody with Kaeperpimpleneck's entitlement attitude will have on a team and its fan base.

People are kneeling on almost every team now. Him kneeling isn't as big as an issue as it was before.

That is right so people with talent are kneeling and still working, he doesn’t have the talent, otherwise he’d be working.

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

Even if he is as good as you say, it’s a teams’ right to not want the distraction of having him on the team.

He is being blackballed out of the league through collusion of the NFL owners. He has all the right to sue them.

He went to three teams for a workout, they didn’t have a need for him, if he was being blackballed as you are claiming, then he would not have been given a tryout.

He went to three teams for a workout, they didn’t have a need for him, if he was being blackballed as you are claiming, then he would not have been given a tryout.

He got workouts from some teams to please the fan base. Fact is he didn't get signed, and people that know football much better than you or I say he should be on a team in the NFL right now.

Don't trust my opinion? How about...

"But should they? Players have spoken out -- Cam Newton said it's unfair, Reggie Bush says Kaepernick has been 'blackballed', Aaron Rodgers said Kaepernick should be on a roster. So far, there has been no movement.

This week, former Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan said he agrees that Kaepernick should be playing."

Former Redskins GM says 'no doubt about it,' Kaepernick should be in the NFL

So why hasn’t he been picked up? Gee, two fellow QBs think he should and a GM with alcohol issues and is not employed by the NFL currently think he is good enough to be in the league. Still no proof of collusion by the NFL owners.

He got workouts from some teams to please the fan base. Fact is he didn't get signed, and people that know football much better than you or I say he should be on a team in the NFL right now.

And people much better than you or I say he shouldn’t. So you have nothing but an opinion, that’s it. No proof of collusion. Last season he struggled on a bad team and they he opted out of his contract before he got cut. The only coach he played well for was Harbaugh, after Harbaugh was fired, his career started to go downhill. He doesn’t want to play backup, he wants to start. His skill set limits him, he is not a good pocket QB and makes poor choices under pressure, not what you want in a starting QB wanting 20 million a year. If you are a losing team, it’s better to take a chance on a rookie QB with no real salary, build around him and then if he doesn’t workout, cut him and start over. To take a QB, change your offense to fit the QB, payout. 20 million and next year scrap it because it doesn’t work out is a waste of money. It is a pretty easy financial decision. Kaepernick has no right to make teams hire him.

"But should they? Players have spoken out -- Cam Newton said it's unfair, Reggie Bush says Kaepernick has been 'blackballed', Aaron Rodgers said Kaepernick should be on a roster. So far, there has been no movement.

This week, former Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan said he agrees that Kaepernick should be playing."

So why hasn’t he been picked up? Gee, two fellow QBs think he should and a GM with alcohol issues and is not employed by the NFL currently think he is good enough to be in the league. Still no proof of collusion by the NFL owners.

That's just one article. If you follow the NFL close then you would know MANY other people have said the same thing. I love how you try to dismiss the talent evaluation ability of a former NFL GM because of a drinking problem... :rofl::rofl:

And Aaron Rodgers? I mean he doesn't know WTF he is talking about right?

"“It’s a crazy situation,” Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cameron Heyward said. “I don’t know how teams are approaching it. But I don’t understand why he doesn’t have a job. If you look at his stats alone, he’s better than some quarterbacks playing. That’s just plain fact. I just don’t get it. Hopefully, it does turn into a job. It’s kind of dumbfounding when you think about it.

“Among players, we want him back in this league. I don’t think anybody is trying to keep him out of the league as a player. He’s a heck of a talent. He played in the Super Bowl. It’s crazy to think that guy doesn’t have a job.”"

‘Sometimes quiet is better’: NFL players express fear of speaking out amid Colin Kaepernick situation

Titans WR and TE think Colin Kaepernick should be in NFL

How many players have to agree with the stance I am proposing for you to agree with it? You going to attack the credibility of each person I mention? This could be a fun game to last all night.

Lewdog is too retarded to get it.
It amazes me that idiots like Kaepernick instantly believe there's collusion here.

The facts are really simple and straightforward.

Each NFL owner who could have used him, INDIVIDUALLY knew that had they signed him, their fan base would have instantly been divided. Some would have been ok with it, others would have been pissed, and would have threatened boycotts, burned team jerseys, etc.

What owner would want to deal with that, especially when the player is nothing great in the first place?

And people much better than you or I say he shouldn’t. So you have nothing but an opinion, that’s it. No proof of collusion. Last season he struggled on a bad team and they he opted out of his contract before he got cut. The only coach he played well for was Harbaugh, after Harbaugh was fired, his career started to go downhill. He doesn’t want to play backup, he wants to start. His skill set limits him, he is not a good pocket QB and makes poor choices under pressure, not what you want in a starting QB wanting 20 million a year. If you are a losing team, it’s better to take a chance on a rookie QB with no real salary, build around him and then if he doesn’t workout, cut him and start over. To take a QB, change your offense to fit the QB, payout. 20 million and next year scrap it because it doesn’t work out is a waste of money. It is a pretty easy financial decision. Kaepernick has no right to make teams hire him.

Link? :rolleyes-41:

You do understand that him not being on a team is not a sign that people don't think he should be because of talent... that's part of why he is suing the NFL for being blackballed.

That's just one article. If you follow the NFL close then you would know MANY other people have said the same thing. I love how you try to dismiss the talent evaluation ability of a former NFL GM because of a drinking problem... :rofl::rofl:

And Aaron Rodgers? I mean he doesn't know WTF he is talking about right?

"“It’s a crazy situation,” Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cameron Heyward said. “I don’t know how teams are approaching it. But I don’t understand why he doesn’t have a job. If you look at his stats alone, he’s better than some quarterbacks playing. That’s just plain fact. I just don’t get it. Hopefully, it does turn into a job. It’s kind of dumbfounding when you think about it.

“Among players, we want him back in this league. I don’t think anybody is trying to keep him out of the league as a player. He’s a heck of a talent. He played in the Super Bowl. It’s crazy to think that guy doesn’t have a job.”"

‘Sometimes quiet is better’: NFL players express fear of speaking out amid Colin Kaepernick situation

Titans WR and TE think Colin Kaepernick should be in NFL

How many players have to agree with the stance I am proposing for you to agree with it? You going to attack the credibility of each person I mention? This could be a fun game to last all night.

When those guys own a team and are ready to pay his salary, they can hire him.

Na, just a really shitty player. You dumbass motherfucker. LOL

Na, just a really shitty player. You dumbass motherfucker. LOL

Wow, what an intelligent response! I would never expect more from you.

Now how about you address the topic and show me where I'm wrong?

Indeed. He will have to prove collusion. Best of luck.

He does not, however, have "employment rights". There are no such rights. That addition to his suit may well cause it to be tossed out rather unceremoniously.

Indeed. He will have to prove collusion. Best of luck.

He does not, however, have "employment rights". There are no such rights. That addition to his suit may well cause it to be tossed out rather unceremoniously.

It makes a big difference that the NFLPA is supporting him and a part of his case.

Forum List

Back