Kapernick suing the nfl lol

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

Even if he is as good as you say, it’s a teams’ right to not want the distraction of having him on the team.

He is being blackballed out of the league through collusion of the NFL owners. He has all the right to sue them.
Na, just a really shitty player. You dumbass motherfucker. LOL

Wow, what an intelligent response! I would never expect more from you.

Now how about you address the topic and show me where I'm wrong?
If he was worth a shit he would have a job... His baggage makes him a worthless piece of shit

As a starter Kaepernick has a record of 28-30 there are many quarterbacks out there who have the same type of won loss record he does who can be signed for less money who don't bring the distractions and baggage he does. Anyway good luck with his collusion claim I suspect it will go about the same as that other collusion claim we don't hear much about anymore.

Well if you watch the NFL and pay attention, you'd realize there are a lot of QBs in the NFL that aren't as good as he is. Did you see how well Kevin Hogan played for the Browns today?

That's a subjective judgement. Technical stats don't score the toxic impact somebody with Kaeperpimpleneck's entitlement attitude will have on a team and its fan base.

People are kneeling on almost every team now. Him kneeling isn't as big as an issue as it was before.

But he started this nonsense. Who knows what the retard will do next
Exactly.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

There is a provision in the NFL CBA, that if it can be proved that the NFL owners took part in collusion, the ENTIRE CBA is nullified. You can bet the NFLPA will be fighting hard for Kaepernick because there are several pieces in the CBA that the players have now found to be exploited by the owners and the league front office. So a win for the Kaepernick case would actually be a win for every player in the NFL.

Titans snub was last straw for Kaepernick

There is a provision in the NFL CBA, that if it can be proved that the NFL owners took part in collusion, the ENTIRE CBA is nullified. You can bet the NFLPA will be fighting hard for Kaepernick because there are several pieces in the CBA that the players have now found to be exploited by the owners and the league front office. So a win for the Kaepernick case would actually be a win for every player in the NFL.

Titans snub was last straw for Kaepernick

If ifs and butts were candies and nuts we’d all have a merry Christmas

Kaepernick is not a franchise QB, why would a team sign him? They have to change their offense to fit his style. There are two teams that might be suited one is the Seahawks and the other is Carolina, both have good QBs.

He doesn't have to be a Franchise QB for a team to sign him. EVERY team in the league has at least 2 QBs and he is by far better than almost every backup QB in the league and better than some of the starters.

But if you don’t have the offense that works for him, it won’t work for him. Most back ups are pocket passers, look it up, the reason is pretty clear. He is an average QB at best. I learned he wants 10 mill to play, you can get back ups for a lot less that fit your style. He had three tryouts, Seattle which was the best fit, didn’t have the cap space, Baltimore was facing their starter out for several weeks, the return was pushed forward and Ravens fans didn’t eat him. The Jags, I’m not sure what happened there. Several players are now kneeling and they are playing, the reason..they are good enough to play in the league. No reason for owners to collude. You have not given one solid fact, it is all opinion.

Kaepernick is not a franchise QB, why would a team sign him? They have to change their offense to fit his style. There are two teams that might be suited one is the Seahawks and the other is Carolina, both have good QBs.

He doesn't have to be a Franchise QB for a team to sign him. EVERY team in the league has at least 2 QBs and he is by far better than almost every backup QB in the league and better than some of the starters.

But if you don’t have the offense that works for him, it won’t work for him. Most back ups are pocket passers, look it up, the reason is pretty clear. He is an average QB at best. I learned he wants 10 mill to play, you can get back ups for a lot less that fit your style. He had three tryouts, Seattle which was the best fit, didn’t have the cap space, Baltimore was facing their starter out for several weeks, the return was pushed forward and Ravens fans didn’t eat him. The Jags, I’m not sure what happened there. Several players are now kneeling and they are playing, the reason..they are good enough to play in the league. No reason for owners to collude. You have not given one solid fact, it is all opinion.

What fact do you want? I've posted SEVERAL people that know the NFL say he should be in the league. The Titans signed Brandon Weeden over even giving Kaepernick a tryout. Have you seen Weeden Play?

Don't trust my opinion? How about...

"But should they? Players have spoken out -- Cam Newton said it's unfair, Reggie Bush says Kaepernick has been 'blackballed', Aaron Rodgers said Kaepernick should be on a roster. So far, there has been no movement.

This week, former Washington Redskins general manager Scot McCloughan said he agrees that Kaepernick should be playing."

Former Redskins GM says 'no doubt about it,' Kaepernick should be in the NFL

So why hasn’t he been picked up? Gee, two fellow QBs think he should and a GM with alcohol issues and is not employed by the NFL currently think he is good enough to be in the league. Still no proof of collusion by the NFL owners.

That's just one article. If you follow the NFL close then you would know MANY other people have said the same thing. I love how you try to dismiss the talent evaluation ability of a former NFL GM because of a drinking problem... :rofl::rofl:

And Aaron Rodgers? I mean he doesn't know WTF he is talking about right?

"“It’s a crazy situation,” Pittsburgh Steelers defensive end Cameron Heyward said. “I don’t know how teams are approaching it. But I don’t understand why he doesn’t have a job. If you look at his stats alone, he’s better than some quarterbacks playing. That’s just plain fact. I just don’t get it. Hopefully, it does turn into a job. It’s kind of dumbfounding when you think about it.

“Among players, we want him back in this league. I don’t think anybody is trying to keep him out of the league as a player. He’s a heck of a talent. He played in the Super Bowl. It’s crazy to think that guy doesn’t have a job.”"

‘Sometimes quiet is better’: NFL players express fear of speaking out amid Colin Kaepernick situation

Titans WR and TE think Colin Kaepernick should be in NFL

How many players have to agree with the stance I am proposing for you to agree with it? You going to attack the credibility of each person I mention? This could be a fun game to last all night.

No amount, players don’t sign or pay $10 million for a back up QB.

Prove collusion, you have people saying he won’t fit their team, they don’t want to pay $10 million for a back up.

What fact do you want? I've posted SEVERAL people that know the NFL say he should be in the league. The Titans signed Brandon Weeden over even giving Kaepernick a tryout. Have you seen Weeden Play?

You posted no facts that lead us to believe he is a victim of collision. So what if a few people think he should be playing. That’s irrelevant

Even if he is as good as you say, it’s a teams’ right to not want the distraction of having him on the team.

He is being blackballed out of the league through collusion of the NFL owners. He has all the right to sue them.

He went to three teams for a workout, they didn’t have a need for him, if he was being blackballed as you are claiming, then he would not have been given a tryout.

He got workouts from some teams to please the fan base. Fact is he didn't get signed, and people that know football much better than you or I say he should be on a team in the NFL right now.

And people much better than you or I say he shouldn’t. So you have nothing but an opinion, that’s it. No proof of collusion. Last season he struggled on a bad team and they he opted out of his contract before he got cut. The only coach he played well for was Harbaugh, after Harbaugh was fired, his career started to go downhill. He doesn’t want to play backup, he wants to start. His skill set limits him, he is not a good pocket QB and makes poor choices under pressure, not what you want in a starting QB wanting 20 million a year. If you are a losing team, it’s better to take a chance on a rookie QB with no real salary, build around him and then if he doesn’t workout, cut him and start over. To take a QB, change your offense to fit the QB, payout. 20 million and next year scrap it because it doesn’t work out is a waste of money. It is a pretty easy financial decision. Kaepernick has no right to make teams hire him.

Link? :rolleyes-41:

You do understand that him not being on a team is not a sign that people don't think he should be because of talent... that's part of why he is suing the NFL for being blackballed.

You do understand that he isn’t entitled to be on a team, nor is he entitled to be paid to be a $10 million as a backup.

He can sue and that means nothing. He is suing because his perception is he is being blackballed. You nor he have any prove of collusion. All that is proven is Kaepernick can file a lawsuit. Lots of players are kneeling and are working in the NFL.

I would need to see proof of collusion.

Indeed. He will have to prove collusion. Best of luck.

He does not, however, have "employment rights". There are no such rights. That addition to his suit may well cause it to be tossed out rather unceremoniously.

It makes a big difference that the NFLPA is supporting him and a part of his case.

The union siding with the player? Really?

He went to three teams for a workout, they didn’t have a need for him, if he was being blackballed as you are claiming, then he would not have been given a tryout.

He got workouts from some teams to please the fan base. Fact is he didn't get signed, and people that know football much better than you or I say he should be on a team in the NFL right now.

And people much better than you or I say he shouldn’t. So you have nothing but an opinion, that’s it. No proof of collusion. Last season he struggled on a bad team and they he opted out of his contract before he got cut. The only coach he played well for was Harbaugh, after Harbaugh was fired, his career started to go downhill. He doesn’t want to play backup, he wants to start. His skill set limits him, he is not a good pocket QB and makes poor choices under pressure, not what you want in a starting QB wanting 20 million a year. If you are a losing team, it’s better to take a chance on a rookie QB with no real salary, build around him and then if he doesn’t workout, cut him and start over. To take a QB, change your offense to fit the QB, payout. 20 million and next year scrap it because it doesn’t work out is a waste of money. It is a pretty easy financial decision. Kaepernick has no right to make teams hire him.

You do understand that him not being on a team is not a sign that people don't think he should be because of talent... that's part of why he is suing the NFL for being blackballed.

You do understand that he isn’t entitled to be on a team, nor is he entitled to be paid to be a $10 million as a backup.

He can sue and that means nothing. He is suing because his perception is he is being blackballed. You nor he have any prove of collusion. All that is proven is Kaepernick can file a lawsuit. Lots of players are kneeling and are working in the NFL.

Sorry but the NFLPA and the owners have a CBA that states the owners can not collude to keep a player out of the league. So yes, he actually has an entitlement to be employed if he has the talent.

Indeed. He will have to prove collusion. Best of luck.

He does not, however, have "employment rights". There are no such rights. That addition to his suit may well cause it to be tossed out rather unceremoniously.

It makes a big difference that the NFLPA is supporting him and a part of his case.

The union siding with the player? Really?

Are you going to play stupid and not read all of what I posted?

The players agreed to a CBA that they have now watched Goodell and the league office abuse. Even if they didn't like Kaepernick, his case if it wins, is in their favor.

Yes, how much is Weeden making? 2 mill a year? A back up barely plays, you paying him 10 mill to sit all year?

You have players saying he should be playing, you have nothing that shows owners colluding to keep him out of the league

Sorry but the NFLPA and the owners have a CBA that states the owners can not collude to keep a player out of the league. So yes, he actually has an entitlement to be employed if he has the talent.

Okay. Here’s the problem you don’t understand - if a team views a certain player as a distraction off the field and in the locker room, they don’t have to sign him. The owners can’t collude to blackball somebody, but there’s no proof that that did occur. Do you have a problem with anything I just said?

Forum List

Back