Kap Just Gave Me Another Reason To Respect Him

Thats a black thing bro. I spend my money on coke and levis
Whites buy more crack than any other race. You shouldnt do coke and levis are really white.
whites like meth. Blacks like crack. At least around here. Crack is much cheaper.
I dont have any white levis. White jeans are for queers :D
Whites like crack and meth. They lead in both.
Thats because blacks like to abort all their babies.
Raw numbers is a discussion for fools.
Whites lead in crack and meth because Blacks have abortions? :cuckoo:
Raw numbers would be higher if millions of blacks didnt die in the womb.
Percentages matter. Not raw numbers. That is a fools game.

Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Colin Kaepernick Only Wanted To Wear Black Designers For His GQ Photoshoot

Yes but will he bake me a "whitey" cake?
Doubt it. Why would anyone want white cake?

Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

I thought that was Bin Laden with a negro fro on the cover of GQ?
nfl3.jpg

colin-kaepernick-being-oppressed-by-white-people-000000-wait-thats-21509896.png

raised-by-white-parents-recruited-by-white-recruiters-paid-20million-27975416.png

Like I said when he first started with his kneeling protests, Kapaernick saw an opportunity to be the next generation New Black Leader taking over for Reverend Al and Jesse. He knew he was done as a QB. Obama immediately gave him an endorsement and he has been on that path ever since.

You know he's not black don't you. Or do you believe in the Democrat 1 drop rule?

ac035845-89fc-490a-9486-b0ed28d58812
i

You know he's not black don't you. Or do you believe in the Democrat 1 drop rule?

i
He's Black. Dems got that right. Black genes are dominant.

I thought that was Bin Laden with a negro fro on the cover of GQ?
nfl3.jpg

colin-kaepernick-being-oppressed-by-white-people-000000-wait-thats-21509896.png

raised-by-white-parents-recruited-by-white-recruiters-paid-20million-27975416.png
Now we see where present day Arabs are really just biracial.

Why do white people think Kap was oppressed? He never claimed he personally was oppressed. Is this more white deflection from the point?

Like I said when he first started with his kneeling protests, Kapaernick saw an opportunity to be the next generation New Black Leader taking over for Reverend Al and Jesse. He knew he was done as a QB. Obama immediately gave him an endorsement and he has been on that path ever since.
If thats true he made a great choice.

It's tempting to point to those white parents and laugh. "You raised him."

Kap has given those fools the biggest fuck you since Lyle and Eric Menendez crashed mom and dad's movie party.

Well let's see, if he's going to make sure he only wears clothing designed by black people, let's see him consistently carry that out further by making sure that black people were responsible for all the modern inventions he uses.
Let's ask him to make sure:

That he never gets on an airplane.
Never uses a car.
Never uses electricity.
Never............oh, never mind, I'll be here all day if I put down all the modern inventions invented or discovered by white people.

Maybe he should just stick to all those huge earth shattering inventions that came from the African continent. The loincloth for instance.

It's tempting to point to those white parents and laugh. "You raised him."

Kap has given those fools the biggest fuck you since Lyle and Eric Menendez crashed mom and dad's movie party.
What makes you think he fucked his adopted parents? They still love and support him.

Kaepernicks break silence: 'Very proud' of Colin

'We absolutely do support him'

"Colin has chosen to kneel for the national anthem as a protest to the continuing racial inequality in this country," the statement read. "He has explained his reasons for this in multiple interviews, yet it seems some people still do not understand his point. For whatever reason, there are some who want to view this as an anti-military protest or an un-American stance. These views could not be further from the truth, but we know that people will believe what they wish to believe."

Well let's see, if he's going to make sure he only wears clothing designed by black people, let's see him consistently carry that out further by making sure that black people were responsible for all the modern inventions he uses.
Let's ask him to make sure:

That he never gets on an airplane.
Never uses a car.
Never uses electricity.
Never............oh, never mind, I'll be here all day if I put down all the modern inventions invented or discovered by white people.

Maybe he should just stick to all those huge earth shattering inventions that came from the African continent. The loincloth for instance.
He can use all of those things with or without your consent primarily because they would have never been invented if Blacks had not educated whites 2 different times in history.

i
He's Black. Dems got that right. Black genes are dominant.

Is that the same "dominant gene" that prevents Blacks from going to work, the same gene that forces Blacks to commit crime and require to be fed by the white man?

Forum List

Back