Kap Just Gave Me Another Reason To Respect Him

Never heard of that gene. I'm Black and no white man has ever fed me. Plenty of white women have fed me but that was only because they wanted my dominant genes. As far as working... Blacks built this country and personally I have always worked in some fashion.

"Blacks built this country"

That one is always good for a laugh. :biggrin:
Its interesting that you find hard work funny. Must be why you have never amounted to anything and disappointed lots of people.

What I find funny, is an utterly absurd claim that some blacks seem to actually believe.
In your case, I don't believe you're stupid, so I think you from time to time you make this ridiculous claim just to get a rise out of some white posters here that are easily rankled.
I think where you have gone astray is that the facts are the facts. If Blacks were not imported to do hard work the US would just be another penal colony. Even the whites of the time admit they were too fragile and lazy to do the work that built this country. Why do you think the south went to war over Black labor? How could Black people not be the best workers if whites went to war against each other to keep them?

Dude, I know you don't actually believe horseshit like that.

If blacks "built this country" why exactly didn't they "build" their own continent first?

The only reason parts of the African continent have anything even resembling the modern world is because the technologically advance Europeans came onto the continent and put in place the foundations that we have today.

Here in the U.S. blacks contributed some of the manual labor, but anything they produced was under the system that was put in place by white Europeans. The laws, the inventions, the system was all started by whites, period.

The truth is, whites "built this country". They set it all up, and the most blacks did was provide some the labor guided by whites that created everything around them.

Now I know you know this, so you can stop blowing smoke towards me, because I don't fall for your bait.
Blacks did build their own continent. Why do you think whites came to learn from them and later steal from them? Youre stealing because we have something you want and you dont have. However we need to get back on track. I wont entertain any more white boy deflections from the OP.

Its interesting that you find hard work funny. Must be why you have never amounted to anything and disappointed lots of people.

What I find funny, is an utterly absurd claim that some blacks seem to actually believe.
In your case, I don't believe you're stupid, so I think you from time to time you make this ridiculous claim just to get a rise out of some white posters here that are easily rankled.
I think where you have gone astray is that the facts are the facts. If Blacks were not imported to do hard work the US would just be another penal colony. Even the whites of the time admit they were too fragile and lazy to do the work that built this country. Why do you think the south went to war over Black labor? How could Black people not be the best workers if whites went to war against each other to keep them?

Smart people delegate the brainless work to brainless people. This allows smart people to generate more work using their smart minds....TA-DA!
Whites arent smart. The couldnt even create their own alphabet. Smart whites? :laugh:

"Whites aren't smart".

Don't let this trigger any of you guys, it's just the way this poster rolls. He flings ridiculous shit out there in hopes it genuinely upsets many of us.
We know the truth, and that is all that matters.

Smart people delegate the brainless work to brainless people. This allows smart people to generate more work using their smart minds....TA-DA!
Whites arent smart. The couldnt even create their own alphabet. Smart whites? :laugh:

"Whites aren't smart".

Don't let this trigger any of you guys, it's just the way this poster rolls. He flings ridiculous shit out there in hopes it genuinely upsets many of us.
Look at you imploring your insecure brethren not to be triggered!
laugh.gif

All that matters is Kap is worthy of respect. Youre white boy deflections from that fact are amusingly desperate but ultimately typical of your race.

Last edited:
Never heard of that gene. I'm Black and no white man has ever fed me. Plenty of white women have fed me but that was only because they wanted my dominant genes. As far as working... Blacks built this country and personally I have always worked in some fashion.

If blacks "built this country" why exactly didn't they "build" their own continent first?

The only reason parts of the African continent have anything even resembling the modern world is because the technologically advance Europeans came onto the continent and put in place the foundations that we have today.

Here in the U.S. blacks contributed some of the manual labor, but anything they produced was under the system that was put in place by white Europeans. The laws, the inventions, the system was all started by whites, period.

The truth is, whites "built this country". They set it all up, and the most blacks did was provide some the labor guided by whites that created everything around them.

Now I know you know this, so you can stop blowing smoke towards me, because I don't fall for your bait.
Blacks in Africa can't build anything. They can barely stand upright. Put an African man and an African American side by side. The American is HUGE.

This is the result of the selective breeding of the old slave masters. They knew what they were doing and kept as careful records of strains and blood lines as they did for the fine horses and cattle. A man possessing a prized stud could count on many years of stud fees as the man was bred to females worthy of the cost.

Slave breeding was so important that the importation of new slaves was prohibited in 1808 and denounced as trade protectionism.

A point of interest is that while males were bred for size and strength, the women were raped by white men, to produce biracial girls. The boys, well, sold as weak house slaves, the girls were bred for grace and beauty. Then sold at the quadroon and octoroon balls and cotillions of the time.

Everything the American descendants of slaves have or are is the result of the brilliance of the old slave owners from Muhammad Ali to Halle Berry.

Blacks in Africa can't build anything. They can barely stand upright. Put an African man and an African American side by side. The American is HUGE.

This is the result of the selective breeding of the old slave masters. They knew what they were doing and kept as careful records of strains and blood lines as they did for the fine horses and cattle. A man possessing a prized stud could count on many years of stud fees as the man was bred to females worthy of the cost.

Slave breeding was so important that the importation of new slaves was prohibited in 1808 and denounced as trade protectionism.

A point of interest is that while males were bred for size and strength, the women were raped by white men, to produce biracial girls. The boys, well, sold as weak house slaves, the girls were bred for grace and beauty. Then sold at the quadroon and octoroon balls and cotillions of the time.

Everything the American descendants of slaves have or are is the result of the brilliance of the old slave owners from Muhammad Ali to Halle Berry.

African on the left. African american on the right.

usatsi_9804175_1920x1080_858671683689.jpg

Nigerian football player. Its the genes Tipsy. You should have asked your Black pimp before he kicked you to the curb.

d61e6_668443-38f742e6-5df5-11e3-b7ab-c407036b0b36.jpg

Last edited:

"Whites aren't smart".

laugh.gif

All that matters is Kap is worthy of respect. Youre white boy deflections from that fact are amusingly desperate but ultimately typical of your race.

You're the one with insecurity issues, so you've immersed yourself in Afrocentrist malarkey in order to feel better.

I for one do not view you or blacks as inferior. However I do wish to be honest about history, and we both know that the white European world set the stage and the agenda for the modern technologically advanced world that the entire world benefits off of today.
None of the modern things that have advanced humanity in todays world came out of the African continent. There's no reason for you to be embarrassed about that today, it's simply the way it was and the way it is.
You know it, as well as everyone else.
Today, all of your personal achievements are due to the structure and system set up for you by the white western world. All the way from the language you use and benefit from, to the very way you excel. You say you "work hard" and "play hard". All of that is utilizing systems, rules, laws, and structure provided for you and everyone else by the white European system that you and everyone else depends on.

"Whites aren't smart".

laugh.gif

You're the one with insecurity issues, so you've immersed yourself in Afrocentrist malarkey in order to feel better.

I for one do not view you or blacks as inferior. However I do wish to be honest about history, and we both know that the white European world set the stage and the agenda for the modern technologically advanced world that the entire world benefits off of today.
None of the modern things that have advanced humanity in todays world came out of the African continent. There's no reason for you to be embarrassed about that today, it's simply the way it was and the way it is.
Today, all of your personal achievements are due to the structure and system set up for you by the white western world. All the way from the language you use and benefit from, to the very way you excel. You say you "work hard" and "play hard". All of that is utilizing systems, rules, laws, and structure provided for you and everyone else by the white European system that you and everyone else depends on.
Its obvious you whites suffer from insecurity. Thats the reason you begged your white brothers not to be triggered by the truth. Insecurity is typical of whites. Thats one of the reason you guys hate Kap. Kap reminds you that your ill gotten gains have come on the backs of Black people. The notion that I am successful because of whites is ludicrous. I'm successful in spite of the attempts of whites to keep me from lapping them.
laugh.gif

"Whites aren't smart".

laugh.gif

Its obvious you whites suffer from insecurity. Thats the reason you begged your white brothers not to be triggered by the truth. Insecurity is typical of whites. Thats one of the reason you guys hate Kap. Kap reminds you that your ill gotten gains have come on the backs of Black people. The notion that I am successful because of whites is ludicrous. I'm successful in spite of the attempts of whites to keep me from lapping them.
laugh.gif

Dude, you're not getting it at all.
You and everyone else are working under a government, and a private, capitalistic system that was completely designed and set up by white Europeans. You and everyone else here work under that system.
All of your and my personal achievements are on the backs of the people that set up those building blocks that have allowed us to work hard and make something for ourselves.
Whether you like it or not, everything you and I do today, from the shit you drop in the Thomas Crapper toilet, to the fuel you place in your vehicle to get from point A to point B, is due to the system we all adhere to. And that system was designed and made by white people who came before us.
You have zero choice in being part of these facts.

"Whites aren't smart".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You and everyone else are working under a government, and a private, capitalistic system that was completely designed and set up by white Europeans. You and everyone else here work under that system.
All of your and my personal achievements are on the backs of the people that set up those building blocks that have allowed us to work hard and make something for ourselves.
Whether you like it or not, everything you and I do today, from the shit you drop in the Thomas Crapper toilet, to the fuel you place in your vehicle to get from point A to point B, is due to the system we all adhere to. And that system was designed and made by white people who came before us.
Damn! Digitaldrifter just made Asslips his bitch. :laugh:

"Whites aren't smart".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of course I have a choice. You do too. Again whites have nothing to do with my success. They have attempted to keep me from being successful but that is the extent of their involvement. I don't adhere to any white system. I pick and choose elements that were originally Black systems and philosophies that whites incorporated and tried to pretend they made it up. So you see while whites may claim they made up capitalism they dont even understand it and they dont realize it only works when infused with socialistic ideas.

It's like arguing that 2 + 2 = 4 with someone who denies the mathematical system where that equation comes from even exists.
Its more like you arguing with someone like me that has more knowledge than you do. Just like the system that proves the concept that 2+2 = 4 came from Blacks, so too does the systems and philosophies I live by that have allowed me to be successful within this system even with whites attempting to hold me back. Whites get zero credit. They arent even relevant to my success.

It's like arguing that 2 + 2 = 4 with someone who denies the mathematical system where that equation comes from even exists.
Its more like you arguing with someone like me that has more knowledge than you do. Just like the system that proves the concept that 2+2 = 4 came from Blacks, so too does the systems and philosophies I live by that have allowed me to be successful within this system even with whites attempting to hold me back. Whites get zero credit. They arent even relevant to my success.
Literally everything good in your life comes from white people. YOURE WELCOME!

Last edited:
"Whites aren't smart".

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Of course I have a choice. You do too. Again whites have nothing to do with my success. They have attempted to keep me from being successful but that is the extent of their involvement. I don't adhere to any white system. I pick and choose elements that were originally Black systems and philosophies that whites incorporated and tried to pretend they made it up. So you see while whites may claim they made up capitalism they dont even understand it and they dont realize it only works when infused with socialistic ideas.
Now that is an interesting statement. You claim that Whites have attempted to keep you from being successful. Do you mean in a philosophical sense or are you saying that Whites actually conspired in some way to try and impede your path to success? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Now that is an interesting statement. You claim that Whites have attempted to keep you from being successful. Do you mean in a philosophical sense or are you saying that Whites actually conspired in some way to try and impede your path to success? You don't have to answer, I'm just curious.
In both ways. Life as a youth was spent making sure white lies did not brainwash me. After becoming an adult I have had 3 whites attempt to either get me fired or prohibit my advancement.

The point still simply goes right over his head.
Facts are meaningless to someone with this stage of denial.
You dont have a point. Your claim is basically I am successful because of a white system. That claim is false because whites probably havent ever made up a system without the help of another race.

Forum List

Back