Kap Just Gave Me Another Reason To Respect Him

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Colin Kaepernick Only Wanted To Wear Black Designers For His GQ Photoshoot

Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Colin Kaepernick Only Wanted To Wear Black Designers For His GQ Photoshoot

Oh so he wants his own people to do the work of slaves and at low cost. Working in a factory is low pay and considered the work of slave. that's real intelligent and his idiots will miss the total message of his idea.

Even he is to stupid to realize his own hypocritical wants what a dumb mother fkr.
What? He isnt working in a factory. Did you read the post correctly?

Im glad his racism and America hating cost him his job.
Well he is a millionaire so he doesnt really need a job.
He will go through it quick buying crack and expensive jeans with cartoon characters on them
I dont think he got his spending habits from you. He has an accountant.
Its a good thing he had white parents who adopted him and taught him to be better with his money.

He will go through it quick buying crack and expensive jeans with cartoon characters on them
Thats a black thing bro. I spend my money on coke and levis
Whites buy more crack than any other race. You shouldnt do coke and levis are really white.

Whites buy more crack than any other race. You shouldnt do coke and levis are really white.
whites like meth. Blacks like crack. At least around here. Crack is much cheaper.
I dont have any white levis. White jeans are for queers :D

He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Sort of like Jesus, who refused to comment during the writing of the Bible, but relied on his disciples to get the story out.

But Kap's hair is puffier than Jesus's (or is it Jesi)?

whites like meth. Blacks like crack. At least around here. Crack is much cheaper.
Whites like crack and meth. They lead in both.

Thats because blacks like to abort all their babies.
Raw numbers is a discussion for fools.

He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Sort of like Jesus, who refused to comment during the writing of the Bible, but relied on his disciples to get the story out.

But Kap's hair is puffier than Jesus's (or is it Jesi)?
Yep

I'm guessing Kap and Jesus or Yahshua had the same hair style.

Thats because blacks like to abort all their babies.
Raw numbers is a discussion for fools.
Whites lead in crack and meth because Blacks have abortions? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back