Kap Just Gave Me Another Reason To Respect Him

Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

Colin Kaepernick Only Wanted To Wear Black Designers For His GQ Photoshoot
You know he's not black don't you. Or do you believe in the Democrat 1 drop rule?

ac035845-89fc-490a-9486-b0ed28d58812
i
He's Black. Dems got that right. Black genes are dominant.

Is that the same "dominant gene" that prevents Blacks from going to work, the same gene that forces Blacks to commit crime and require to be fed by the white man?
Never heard of that gene. I'm Black and no white man has ever fed me. Plenty of white women have fed me but that was only because they wanted my dominant genes. As far as working... Blacks built this country and personally I have always worked in some fashion.

Im glad his racism and America hating cost him his job.
Well he is a millionaire so he doesnt really need a job.

Yeah, cuz he can run, and throw a ball. Well, sort of throw a ball.
He can do those things better than you. Thats why he is a millionaire.

Yah, cuz he can trow fute ball, and runnnnnnn.
Right. You cant do it as good as he can. If you could you wouldnt be head fry cook. You would be in the NFL.

Asclepias has made it crystal clear; the break ins with "bright ideas posts" are not wanted. I note only:

No one who recruited this man for his skills is owed -0-, nor are the owners. He earned every penny he made, and his Constitutional rights are not impacted by anyone. He acted upon his beliefs, and fact. People who do not respect his liberty cannot disparage by comparisons.

Obama once again spoke to the heart of the matter, and stated:

"As a general matter, when it comes to the flag the national anthem and the meaning that holds for our men and women in uniform and those who've fought for us -- that is a tough thing for them to get past to then hear what his deeper concerns are," he said. "But I don't doubt his sincerity. I think he cares about some real, legitimate issues that need to be talked about and if nothing else what he's doing has generated more conversation around some topics that need to be talked about."
Obama continued, "But I'd rather have young people engaged in the argument and trying to think through how they can be part of our democratic process than those who are just sitting on the sidelines."

That is all from me.

Last edited:
Kap is definitely keeping it real. He was just featured in GQ magazine for the Citizen of the Year award. What does he do for the shoot? He demands his clothing be designed by either Black people or women. He also declined to be interviewed instead asking the magazine to speak to activists and friends in order to get their story out.

He is an a.h.
Wrong! He is an A.H.

You know he's not black don't you. Or do you believe in the Democrat 1 drop rule?

i

Is that the same "dominant gene" that prevents Blacks from going to work, the same gene that forces Blacks to commit crime and require to be fed by the white man?
Yep. His "blackness" doesn't dominate. He looks Arab to me.

i

Yep. His "blackness" doesn't dominate. He looks Arab to me.

Agree...the only things BLACK about him is that nappy ass pubic hair on his head and the fact that he's jobless.

i

Never heard of that gene. I'm Black and no white man has ever fed me. Plenty of white women have fed me but that was only because they wanted my dominant genes. As far as working... Blacks built this country and personally I have always worked in some fashion.

"Blacks built this country"

That one is always good for a laugh. :biggrin:

i

Blacks built Microsoft as well....one ran a forklift in the warehouse once you know.

i

Blacks built Microsoft as well....one ran a forklift in the warehouse once you know.

:biggrin:

i

Its interesting that you find hard work funny. Must be why you have never amounted to anything and disappointed lots of people.

i

Bill Gates is Black?

Oh please. The only thing "oppressing" you blacks is the natural results of your record-breaking, gargantuan crime epidemic. Quickly, name one legal, civil right I have that blacks do not. Name me one other white-majority country that elected a black leader.

Don't you understand this chip-on-shoulder "fellow blacks only" routine is why blacks are universally world-wide hated among all other races? The only reason why Kaepernick told magazines to interview black activists is because that cretin doesn't have the brains to speak a coherent sentence. I'll bet his muslim girlfriend/puppet-master has to keep teaching him how to spell his own name and make sure his shoes are tied in the morning.

i

Its interesting that you find hard work funny. Must be why you have never amounted to anything and disappointed lots of people.

What I find funny, is an utterly absurd claim that some blacks seem to actually believe.
In your case, I don't believe you're stupid, so I think you from time to time you make this ridiculous claim just to get a rise out of some white posters here that are easily rankled.

Oh please. The only thing "oppressing" you blacks is the natural results of your record-breaking, gargantuan crime epidemic. Quickly, name one legal, civil right I have that blacks do not. Name me one other white-majority country that elected a black leader.

Don't you understand this chip-on-shoulder "fellow blacks only" routine is why blacks are universally world-wide hated among all other races? The only reason why Kaepernick told magazines to interview black activists is because that cretin doesn't have the brains to speak a coherent sentence. I'll bet his muslim girlfriend/puppet-master has to keep teaching him how to spell his own name and make sure his shoes are tied in the morning.
See? Its dumb posts like this that cause me to laugh at you. If you want me to stop laughing at you then you need to speak in factual terms. :laugh:

What I find funny, is an utterly absurd claim that some blacks seem to actually believe.
In your case, I don't believe you're stupid, so I think you from time to time you make this ridiculous claim just to get a rise out of some white posters here that are easily rankled.
I think where you have gone astray is that the facts are the facts. If Blacks were not imported to do hard work the US would just be another penal colony. Even the whites of the time admit they were too fragile and lazy to do the work that built this country. Why do you think the south went to war over Black labor? How could Black people not be the best workers if whites went to war against each other to keep them?

Asclepias has made it crystal clear; the break ins with "bright ideas posts" are not wanted. I note only:

No one who recruited this man for his skills is owed -0-, nor are the owners. He earned every penny he made, and his Constitutional rights are not impacted by anyone. He acted upon his beliefs, and fact. People who do not respect his liberty cannot disparage by comparisons.

Obama once again spoke to the heart of the matter, and stated:

"As a general matter, when it comes to the flag the national anthem and the meaning that holds for our men and women in uniform and those who've fought for us -- that is a tough thing for them to get past to then hear what his deeper concerns are," he said. "But I don't doubt his sincerity. I think he cares about some real, legitimate issues that need to be talked about and if nothing else what he's doing has generated more conversation around some topics that need to be talked about."
Obama continued, "But I'd rather have young people engaged in the argument and trying to think through how they can be part of our democratic process than those who are just sitting on the sidelines."

That is all from me.

Of course he has a Constitutional right to be to be an ingrate dickhead. Which gives the rest of us the same right to call him an ingrate dickhead (whose cause is a crybaby, paranoid delusion) for it and not solicit his product. Why do liberals find such a simple equation so elusive?

I think where you have gone astray is that the facts are the facts. If Blacks were not imported to do hard work the US would just be another penal colony. Even the whites of the time admit they were too fragile and lazy to do the work that built this country. Why do you think the south went to war over Black labor? How could Black people not be the best workers if whites went to war against each other to keep them?

Smart people delegate the brainless work to brainless people. This allows smart people to generate more work using their smart minds....TA-DA!

Dude, I know you don't actually believe horseshit like that.

If blacks "built this country" why exactly didn't they "build" their own continent first?

The only reason parts of the African continent have anything even resembling the modern world is because the technologically advance Europeans came onto the continent and put in place the foundations that we have today.

Here in the U.S. blacks contributed some of the manual labor, but anything they produced was under the system that was put in place by white Europeans. The laws, the inventions, the system was all started by whites, period.

The truth is, whites "built this country". They set it all up, and the most blacks did was provide some the labor guided by whites that created everything around them.

Now I know you know this, so you can stop blowing smoke towards me, because I don't fall for your bait.

Smart people delegate the brainless work to brainless people. This allows smart people to generate more work using their smart minds....TA-DA!
Whites arent smart. The couldnt even create their own alphabet. Smart whites? :laugh:

Forum List

Back