Berkeley liberals triggered by American flag cheer on ISIS flag

Berkeley Liberals Triggered By American Flag, Cheer On ISIS Flag

The leftist liberal scum who have taught their puke scum kids to hate this Country , the puke scum who need drafted and a real reality wake up call maybe sent to N. Korea.
Bill Ayers scumbag generation pushing a communist generation of leftist assholes. You are ALL ANTIFA.

I don't blame young people for being as discouraged as they are, America is in a horrible mess.

The guy in the video is aggravating and provoking the students and probably edits the video cutting out the good things people say..

Berkeley Liberals Triggered By American Flag, Cheer On ISIS Flag

The leftist liberal scum who have taught their puke scum kids to hate this Country , the puke scum who need drafted and a real reality wake up call maybe sent to N. Korea.
Bill Ayers scumbag generation pushing a communist generation of leftist assholes. You are ALL ANTIFA.

I don't blame young people for being as discouraged as they are, America is in a horrible mess.

The guy in the video is aggravating and provoking the students and probably edits the video cutting out the good things people say..

I'm glad you are aware of this divide and conquer bias.

I wonder if there were folks also telling him to GTFO with that ISIS shit. We will never know.

Forum List

Back