Kanye West. How do ya like him now?

Appears that Kanye was used by the latest lawn jockey of the moment and doesn't like it.

Kanye West: 'I have nothing to do' with Candace Owens's 'Blexit'
Taryn Ryder

ec4cec8eb92db510386745c8ef21cd4e

ye

@kanyewest

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

4:25 PM - Oct 30, 2018

Mr. West is a free man and is entitled the prerogatives of that freedom. In answer to your question I am not acquainted with Mr. West how could I know whether I like him or not?

It's gunny how in the eyes of most whites here, a "free" black man thinks in one particular way. Those who don't are slaves on a democratic plantation.

Appears that Kanye was used by the latest lawn jockey of the moment and doesn't like it.

Taryn Ryder

ec4cec8eb92db510386745c8ef21cd4e

ye

@kanyewest

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

4:25 PM - Oct 30, 2018

I think he's alright. I have nothing against the man, and he seems like a free thinker. he's hung out with two different presidents probably for reasons he only knows and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's funny how you guys talk about free thinking and how it only seems to apply tp a specific type of black person. It truly is.

What type of person is he? he's hung out with both Obama and Trump, so obviously he doesnt care too much of what people think. So what type of person Is West? It just seemed apparent to me he is a free thinking individual... emphasis on the black? thats you , not me.

Forum List

Back