Kanye West. How do ya like him now?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
Appears that Kanye was used by the latest lawn jockey of the moment and doesn't like it.

Kanye West: 'I have nothing to do' with Candace Owens's 'Blexit'
Taryn Ryder

ec4cec8eb92db510386745c8ef21cd4e

ye

@kanyewest

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

4:25 PM - Oct 30, 2018

Appears that Kanye was used by the latest lawn jockey of the moment and doesn't like it.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

I think he's alright. I have nothing against the man, and he seems like a free thinker. he's hung out with two different presidents probably for reasons he only knows and there's nothing wrong with that.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

The irony! Kanye blexits the Republican Party.

I thought he was a silly man when he said Bush didn't care about Black People.

I thought he was a silly man when he got into the White House and was the first time Trump had someone in the room saying crazier stuff than him.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

A better question would be, do you still consider him to be a token negro?

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

Al Jolson calling a real black guy a "lawn jockey"

Who said Progressives were racists?

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

He’s still an idiot, but he’s getting smarter

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

I think he's alright. I have nothing against the man, and he seems like a free thinker. he's hung out with two different presidents probably for reasons he only knows and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's funny how you guys talk about free thinking and how it only seems to apply tp a specific type of black person. It truly is.

I'm not a fan. I think he is a brilliant self promoter. I do like how he is making Democrats cringe in fear of losing control over American Black people.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No he is not. If Stevie Wonder or someone with that kind of standing was supporting Trump, he might gain something. But even Jim Brown is getting dissed for supporting Trump so Kanye is not endangering jack diddly doo doo.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

No, the better question was the one I asked because I have never liked Kanye West.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

Al Jolson calling a real black guy a "lawn jockey"

Who said Progressives were racists?

Al Jolson is dead.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

Who cares, no surprise...

A better question is are you still jealous?

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

Well he admitted he was used like a token negro. I would say he woke up.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

Who cares, no surprise...

A better question is are you still jealous?

Jealous of what?

Good night.

Forum List

Back