I propose renaming this forum to Skin Wars.

I don't think I've ever seen an interesting discussion in this thread. Just a whole lot of stupid shit, venting, name calling, preaching, etc. etc.
Rumor has it that when ever you have proposed anything it has ended in unmitigated disaster

and was it when you were caught 'dressing up' in women's clothes (not on Halloween) that you were _________

First post/OP "I don't think I've ever seen an interesting discussion in this thread. Just a whole lot of stupid shit, venting, name calling, preaching, etc. etc."

this in a thread titled:

"I propose renaming this forum to Skin Wars."

question: What powerful street drug is Mike ingesting?

I don't think I've ever seen an interesting discussion in this thread. Just a whole lot of stupid shit, venting, name calling, preaching, etc. etc.

Eh..80% of the times I've been banned it's because i got irate with racist morons here.

I don't think I've ever seen an interesting discussion in this thread.

Which begs the question, "Why are you here?"
If You've Heard of Someone, Don't Listen to Him

Which is not what Begging the Question means. Relating to the topic, the same people who lazily look to inferior people in superior positions for what words mean also get their politics by meekly parroting some preaching moron assigned by the ruling class to serve as an imaginary father figure to a mind-slave's particular personality type, either to worship the status quo or go off on some irrelevant fake-rebellion tangent that renders him harmless.

Yeah, I’d say that is generally true. But it can be mildly entertaining, and occasionally enlightening.

good gawd, look who you ae speaking to ... Mike the Imbecile

As opposed to mal the cocksucker? In b4 he figures out who I am.
Does mal give cocksuckers a bad name?

I'm gonna say probably. What about that niece though? Still on meth? Jail?

Percent chance of recovering Ventura=?
explain 'Ventura' for people

Yoar car. A GM type car from the 70s you had.

Probably had Ziebart rustproofing. :eek:

You know you had the v-back one!

The Web's Largest X-Body Photo Collection, featuring the 1971-1977 Ventura and 1974 GTO, 1977-1979 Phoenix, Nova Rally, Buick Apollo & Skylark, and Oldsmobile Omega

Last edited:
good gawd, look who you ae speaking to ... Mike the Imbecile

The Web's Largest X-Body Photo Collection, featuring the 1971-1977 Ventura and 1974 GTO, 1977-1979 Phoenix, Nova Rally, Buick Apollo & Skylark, and Oldsmobile Omega

He did show his car (were they really his?) on that web site.

He did show his car (were they really his?) on that web site.

All the things I linked look like Vega-s and shit. He had that yellow V-back motherfucker.

As in Chevy Vega, It was a yellow Pontiac Ventura. Comes to a V in the back. '76-'77

Forum List

Back