Kanye West. How do ya like him now?

Appears that Kanye was used by the latest lawn jockey of the moment and doesn't like it.

Kanye West: 'I have nothing to do' with Candace Owens's 'Blexit'
Taryn Ryder

ec4cec8eb92db510386745c8ef21cd4e

ye

@kanyewest

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

4:25 PM - Oct 30, 2018

I think he's alright. I have nothing against the man, and he seems like a free thinker. he's hung out with two different presidents probably for reasons he only knows and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's funny how you guys talk about free thinking and how it only seems to apply tp a specific type of black person. It truly is.

Well according to other blacks he is not qualified to speak, I was amazed to find out their was a special club now.

Appears that Kanye was used by the latest lawn jockey of the moment and doesn't like it.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

My eyes are now wide open and now realize I’ve been used to spread messages I don’t believe in. I am distancing myself from politics and completely focusing on being creative !!!

I think he's alright. I have nothing against the man, and he seems like a free thinker. he's hung out with two different presidents probably for reasons he only knows and there's nothing wrong with that.

It's funny how you guys talk about free thinking and how it only seems to apply tp a specific type of black person. It truly is.

Well according to other blacks he is not qualified to speak, I was amazed to find out their was a special club now.

He may be qualified to speak but not for Blacks in general. That step and fetch it routine he pulled with Drumpf only brought shame on him. You cant be qualified to speak for Blacks in general unless your views represent the views of most Blacks.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

lol. I still have no idea who he REALLY is; but hey, he's a bit unstable. That's something we already knew. I wish him well and all the best.

Greg

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

He may be qualified to speak but not for Blacks in general. That step and fetch it routine he pulled with Drumpf only brought shame on him. You cant be qualified to speak for Blacks in general unless your views represent the views of most Blacks.

Kanye speaks for Kanye; you speak for you; MLK spoke for himself, but what he said resonated with us....though I guess you missed the main point.

Greg

A better question would be, do you still consider him to be a token negro?

I don't.

I consider him a mentally ill person with a need for attention.

Kind of like Trump.
I don't.

Kind of like Trump
Kind of like Christine B Ford

Nah; Kanye always spoke for Kanye. He's OK, though he said he "loved Hillary too". Meh, bit of Column A, bit of Column B.

Greg

I don't.

Kind of like Trump.
I don't.

Kind of like Trump

C Ford was a liar; Kanje is just a bit out there. No comparison imo.

Greg

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

Mr. West is a free man and is entitled the prerogatives of that freedom. In answer to your question I am not acquainted with Mr. West how could I know whether I like him or not?

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

Kanye speaks for Kanye; you speak for you; MLK spoke for himself, but what he said resonated with us....though I guess you missed the main point.

Greg
I disagree. If you speak and others thank and comment to you for voicing what they themselves believe they are giving you permission to speak for them. MLK was definitely not just speaking for himself. He was elected to speak by a group of Blacks for Black people. When youre elected a leader you know youre speaking for others. This is simply what leaders do. I didnt miss the main point. I just understand as MLK later realized was that he had made a mistake.

When Martin Luther King, Jr., Became a Leader

"That afternoon, the boycott organizers met in King’s church basement and voted to call themselves the Montgomery Improvement Association. Then, to his surprise, and probably because he was not well known, and no one else was eager to accept the risk of white reprisal, King was elected the group’s president. "

I don't.

Kind of like Trump.
I don't.

Kind of like Trump

Greg
C Ford was a liar; Kanje is just a bit out there. No comparison imo
C Ford is mentally ill, that's my point

I don't.

Kind of like Trump.
I don't.

Kind of like Trump

Greg
C Ford was a liar; Kanje is just a bit out there. No comparison imo
C Ford is mentally ill, that's my point

Maybe, but I'll wait until after the Court Cases to make that judgement. I notice the media is onto fresh meat.

Greg

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

A moron who pretends to not be.

Taryn Ryder

ye

@kanyewest

It seems that Kanye's politics was hurting his wallet so...

I never paid attention to him before and I don't have any plans of giving him any thought in the future...

Forum List

Back