Money & Where Your Mouth Is

Unkotare

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2011
So, we have plenty of completely sackless white racists, at least two ridiculous cartoon-character black racists, and one Indian racist who hides on another part of the site all proclaiming - endlessly - their hatred for this group or that. We have one idiot who is too stupid to really grasp let alone represent any political orientation who spews racial epithets like a careless tourettes patient then denies being a racist. All of this contributes to making this forum the most pointless and divisive on the site.

But which of these aforementioned losers, if any, have or do put their money where their mouths are?

I don’t know what it is you’re babbling about, but there’s one thing I agree with you on - this sub forum serves no purpose whatsoever

Yeah, ditch this sub forum. Put it in the basement at the very least. All that the intense focus on race (this itelf is racist) accomplishes is to perpetuate racism on the open web. Bad element.

So, we have plenty of completely sackless white racists, at least two ridiculous cartoon-character black racists, and one Indian racist who hides on another part of the site all proclaiming - endlessly - their hatred for this group or that. We have one idiot who is too stupid to really grasp let alone represent any political orientation who spews racial epithets like a careless tourettes patient then denies being a racist. All of this contributes to making this forum the most pointless and divisive on the site.

But which of these aforementioned losers, if any, have or do put their money where their mouths are?

Racists, ug. I can't believe its 2018 and we still have them.

Then you get the fellows who are too cowardly to admit it and talk in code like a bad girlfriend.

Forum List

Back