Kanye West blasts " thought police" after he's attacked for endorsing conservative commentator

Kanye/Roseanne for the 2020 GOP ticket?
Stormy and Hogg Democrat ticket 2020.
Stormy? You think I would support a prostitute for the Presidency? Who do you think I am, Donald Trump?

I hate to think it, but I honestly think if the choice was Stormy or Trump, you and others who think like you hate Trump enough to vote for Stormy. You might not admit it. But I think you would do it. (And has she been charged with and convicted for prostitution? I don't think so.)

(The rhetorical) you were quite willing to put Bill Clinton who was proved to have been inappropriate with women and strongly accused of much worse--such offense that was proved then affirmed by a federal judge, the Supreme Court, and Arkansas Bar--right back into the White House with Hillary. So don't presume superior morality to anybody else please.
Ooooh the choice is Stormy vs. Trump? Absolutely I would vote Stormy 100% of the time. Advisers running the country is better than the pathetic child (who is accused of the same as Clinton, with the same amount of evidence) that you lionize.
You would sell your soul or do anything just to have Trump removed from office. As would most Libtards, so what else is new?

Kanye/Roseanne for the 2020 GOP ticket?
Stormy? You think I would support a prostitute for the Presidency? Who do you think I am, Donald Trump?

I hate to think it, but I honestly think if the choice was Stormy or Trump, you and others who think like you hate Trump enough to vote for Stormy. You might not admit it. But I think you would do it. (And has she been charged with and convicted for prostitution? I don't think so.)

(The rhetorical) you were quite willing to put Bill Clinton who was proved to have been inappropriate with women and strongly accused of much worse--such offense that was proved then affirmed by a federal judge, the Supreme Court, and Arkansas Bar--right back into the White House with Hillary. So don't presume superior morality to anybody else please.
Ooooh the choice is Stormy vs. Trump? Absolutely I would vote Stormy 100% of the time. Advisers running the country is better than the pathetic child (who is accused of the same as Clinton, with the same amount of evidence) that you lionize.
You would sell your soul or do anything just to have Trump removed from office. As would most Libtards, so what else is new?
^ says a guy who sold his soul for a Trump Presidency

No, we just voted against Hillary, and we won!!!! Trump did his job, and anything from here own out. Is gravy on my steak. Trump is the man!!!

Hardly, just another American totally disgusted by what Obama did to our country.

No, we just voted against Hillary, and we won!!!! Trump did his job, and anything from here own out. Is gravy on my steak. Trump is the man!!!
The 2016 election was basically a protest vote against Obama and his incumbent Hillary. But stupid Libtards will never get it, even if the facts are looking at them in the face.

Left wing operatives like Colbert are out to destroy Kanye? Are you serious?

Kanye already destroyed much of his career himself. The only reason he's hitching his star to Trump is that he's trying to find some way back into the limelight.

Besides, I don't really think that Colbert loses much sleep in trying to figure out how to destroy Kanye.

And finally..................I remember you conservatives screeching at the top of your lungs when Kanye made his "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comment. My how times have changed, now it appears you love him because Trump told you to. Good little lemmings, all of you.
Who is saying that they love Kanye?

Red Pill Black, Kanye, Diamond & Silk...brave pioneers who have broken the facade of black unity.

Y'all might want to remember its Kanye you're on your knees to.

Same guy who bought up a slew of crappy, made in China white t-shirts, had his name sewn in and resold for some outrageous amount. (Learned that shit from trump.)

Same guy who informed us all that he is god.

Oh dear. Wait till trump finds out.

IOW, pull your heads out of your butts.

The 2016 election was basically a protest vote against Obama and his incumbent Hillary. But stupid Libtards will never get it, even if the facts are looking at them in the face.
Russians done it

Kanye was a liberal dream as long as he was slapping down the white man
Now that he is slapping the back of The white man, they hate him .

When Kanye got out of the nuthouse I remember he met with Trump and had his hair dyed the color of Trumps. :lol:

afp_j32np.jpg

I hope they keep doing that shit. Their hatred for Trump is causing them to turn on their own. Go, libs!
Hope and change - a load of shit... and progressives fell for it. Lol

Kanye was a liberal dream as long as he was slapping down the white man
Now that he is slapping the back of The white man, they hate him .
Oh now, he's a crazy escapee from the left's thought plantation.

West said that blacks are not destined Democrats which shocked the black community.

Forum List

Back