Kanye West blasts " thought police" after he's attacked for endorsing conservative commentator

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Kanye West blasted the “thought police” after he was criticized for endorsing the ideas of conservative commentator Candace Owens.
Kanye West Blasts “Thought Police” After He’s Attacked For Endorsing Conservative Commentator
---------------------------------------

Just what you see being done to Kanye is the same way the low life's on here do to people all you gotta do is not be a Trump hater and watch them in action. They are the lowest of scum and they know it oh wait know they don't or they wouldn't be dumb enough to ...................

I hope they keep doing that shit. Their hatred for Trump is causing them to turn on their own. Go, libs!

Kanye West blasted the “thought police” after he was criticized for endorsing the ideas of conservative commentator Candace Owens.
Kanye West Blasts “Thought Police” After He’s Attacked For Endorsing Conservative Commentator

Just what you see being done to Kanye is the same way the low life's on here do to people all you gotta do is not be a Trump hater and watch them in action. They are the lowest of scum and they know it oh wait know they don't or they wouldn't be dumb enough to ...................

Good for him.

Oh oh, the "tolerant" left is about to take down another of their icons for having an opposing opinion.

I wonder what they're going to accuse this guy of, clearly they can't pull the usual racist card on him, so perhaps, the fallback false accusation would be that he will labeled as a sexist or homophobe, without a shred of evidence for it. That always works!

CNN and NBC fake news machines...start your engines!

And when the left is done with this guy, his entire life and reputation will be destroyed.

Oh oh, the "tolerant" left is about to take down another of their icons for having an opposing opinion. I wonder what they're going to accuse this guy of, clearly you can't pull the usual racist card on him, so perhaps, the fallback would be that he will labeled as a sexist or homophobe.

And when the left is done with this guy, his entire life and reputation will be destroyed.
Kanye’s been an idiot for years. Don’t worry about him. He’ll die far richer than you can ever hope to be a long time from now.

Nowhere in the silly article does it say he was attacked.

Oh oh, the "tolerant" left is about to take down another of their icons for having an opposing opinion. I wonder what they're going to accuse this guy of, clearly you can't pull the usual racist card on him, so perhaps, the fallback would be that he will labeled as a sexist or homophobe.

Kanye’s been an idiot for years. Don’t worry about him. He’ll die far richer than you can ever hope to be a long time from now.

Well his ambitions to run for president are over. He committed a no no, you cannot agree with anything anybody says or does on the right.

Nowhere in the silly article does it say he was attacked.
He says he was attacked. I guess now you're going to call him a liar because he liked what somebody on the right said. That's how you guys roll.

Well his ambitions to run for president are over. He committed a no no, you cannot agree with anything anybody says or does on the right.
He can run as a republican. A vapid, ignorant moron embracing the alt-right. He’s Trump 2.0, with at least as many qualifications for the office.

It's not about the money, it's about the fame and notoriety (which he is about to lose).

He can run as a republican. A vapid, ignorant moron embracing the alt-right. He’s Trump 2.0, with at least as many qualifications for the office.
Whichever party he runs on, he'll split the black vote (which means Dems will lose).

It's not about the money, it's about the fame and notoriety (which he is about to lose).
Oh he'll lose money to. The Left will start a "boycott Kayne" across all media outlets. Perhaps another nationwide walkout is in order? :lmao:

Oh he'll lose money to. The Left will start a "boycott Kayne" across all media outlets. Perhaps another nationwide walkout is in order? :lmao:
You're right. He won't make any more, and you can bet he won't change his spending habits, insuring he will be broke within a year. LOL

Isn't he already broke? I recall hearing something about him being in some tremendous amount of debt. :dunno:

I wonder if anything more is going to be coming from Shania Twain anytime soon. Kanye isn't the only person in music who is losing fans these days due to having a different opinion about controversial things.

God bless you and her and Kanye always!!!

Holly

I disagree. This is him getting serious about that.

He will easily get the libs back, when the time comes. He just bought himself some street credit with the moderate swing voters.

He will easily get the libs back, when the time comes. He just bought himself some street credit with the moderate swing voters.
And you actually think he has any chance of getting a nomination or winning it? Ha ha ha. OMG.

And you actually think he has any chance of getting a nomination or winning it? Ha ha ha. OMG.

Trump showed how it can be done, by an outsider. Pick the issues that the Party elite are ignoring and run with them.

This is the same country that re elected BOTH Bill fucking Clinton and Barack Fucking Obama.

I wouldn't rule out anyone.

Forum List

Back