Kanye West blasts " thought police" after he's attacked for endorsing conservative commentator

Oh oh, the "tolerant" left is about to take down another of their icons for having an opposing opinion.

I wonder what they're going to accuse this guy of, clearly they can't pull the usual racist card on him, so perhaps, the fallback false accusation would be that he will labeled as a sexist or homophobe, without a shred of evidence for it. That always works!

CNN and NBC fake news machines...start your engines!

And when the left is done with this guy, his entire life and reputation will be destroyed.
Never underestimate the ability of the democrats to bring race into the picture. They won't accuse him of racism, they'll attack him with it.

What I find ridiculously ironic about all this is that this out-of-control moral shaming that liberals and Democrats are engaged in is exactly the sort of thing they hate about Christians.

What I find ridiculously ironic about all this is that this out-of-control moral shaming that liberals and Democrats are engaged in is exactly the sort of thing they hate about Christians.

Didn't you get the memo? It's okay when they do it.

Didn't you get the memo? It's okay when they do it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If I had to use one word to describe liberal attitudes and actions for the past few years, that word would be: Hypocrisy.

There's plenty of hypocrisy to go around but in their case it is made more egregious by the fact that they're the ones who hold themselves as paragons of virtue and moral shame everyone.

Forum List

Back