. . . Police Blame Conservative Victim After Getting Whaled on by Transvestite

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is where we are at in 2023, the deranged are not only treated special but are becoming objects of worship.

Yeah, it is Cana-duh, but it is almost as bad here and will get worse.

First, watch the video. Language warning, as is often the case with far-left radicals and their “activism.” Video Link
It’s crystal clear that “Billboard Chris” did nothing to provoke being physically attacked. He didn’t do much at all other than stand there and film the lunacy at the transvestite protest in Canada. But that didn’t prevent him getting hit.
Of course, the woke law enforcement in Canada blamed him for the attack. According to Red State:
According to reports, police not only did nothing, but they later bragged on camera about it, claiming that the victim had incited the attack.

Nowhere in the video is the victim “screaming” at the transgender activists. But even if he did so prior, how does that excuse a violent assault? I know Canadian laws aren’t the same as American laws, but I’m pretty sure assault remains a pretty straightforward crime in the Great North. If you physically attack someone, it doesn’t usually matter if they hurt your feelings beforehand. Yet, the cop in question smugly stands there, refusing to do anything.
This is just another example of the absurd ongoing attempt to make the increasingly hostile transgender lobby out to be victims. These people are not victims. They are deranged, mentally-ill individuals trying to force their delusions on everyone else under the threat of violence. The White House should be calling that out instead of celebrating it.
Ask yourself where this all leads. How will normal people react when pampered, politically connected groups of transgender activists continue to assault with their way of life, including physically? I’d suggest that leads nowhere good.

None of these leads to anything good. It’s a mess. They are calling good evil and evil good. We either stand up now or we allow the Cultural Marxism to take over completely.

This is where we are at in 2023, the deranged are not only treated special but are becoming objects of worship.

First, watch the video. Language warning, as is often the case with far-left radicals and their “activism.” Video Link
It’s crystal clear that “Billboard Chris” did nothing to provoke being physically attacked. He didn’t do much at all other than stand there and film the lunacy at the transvestite protest in Canada. But that didn’t prevent him getting hit.
Of course, the woke law enforcement in Canada blamed him for the attack. According to Red State:

None of these leads to anything good. It’s a mess. They are calling good evil and evil good. We either stand up now or we allow the Cultural Marxism to take over completely.

Ass whupped by a transgender person? Does that mean they lose their MAGA card? :laugh:

After spending this century watching the right descend into Taliban-style tribal hatreds fueled by religion, I don't give much of a fuck what happens to any of you.

Squeals the asshole supporting violent attacks against people for having an opposing opinion.

X; good call on your part with the "good/evil" quote! In my opinion humanity has arrived @ a turning point in our existence on our good ole Blue Marble. Like war & rebellion are still with us as is pestilence & disease not to mention the corrupt bankers, profe$$ional politician$ etc. It's like humanity/societies are regressing rather than progressing. "We either stand up now...", I agree with you but I am telling you that the good ones will be worn down into defeat by the evil ones. Your heart is in the right place but 'that time' looks to be close on the horizon. We are heavily outnumbered/outgunned but @ least we have potent Reinforcements coming in for us. Just gotta hang on a while longer then the survivors in our division get shipped to the rear for much needed R&R. See if you can find any indicators in the link below that can identify the time we are currently in.

I think we should speak truth without apology: Boys cannot become girls and girls cannot become boys. This cuts uniquely at the whole notion of parents’ rights.

There was a school in Iowa where your child can get a gender-transition plan from the health department at this public school without ever notifying you as a parent or getting your permission. Now, at the same school a student has to bring a signed permission slip to get a Tylenol from the school nurse. That’s a radical gender ideology. I mean, that’s not just a bad policy — that’s crazy.

Thank you for letting us know how far the brain trains of the authority people do not travel anymore.

God bless you and the person who was attacked always!!!

Holly

After spending this century watching the right descend into Taliban-style tribal hatreds fueled by religion, I don't give much of a fuck what happens to any of you.
Perhaps you are blinded by the much more 20th century in which God was killed off in many parts of the world and the death, destruction and carnage went into the rafters. America started throwing God away around 1970 or so in earnest. Religion is one component of many in living. And it keeps many people towing the line and not e irresponsible. which keeps costs down in private and public expenditures.

Seems that the cops only wanted to arrest the victim.
So if you beat some tranny up they'll charge you with assault even if you're only defending yourself.

You people are some seriously fucked up puppies.

You beat a fucking tranny up they'll charge you with a hate crime.

Forum List

Back