Kanye West blasts " thought police" after he's attacked for endorsing conservative commentator

/----/ Go crawl in a hole you racist.
are you a moron.gif

Kanye West is a lunatic :wink:

Right, of course let's keep in mind that this is the only false label (libel) the "sane" Leftards have left in their arsenal to throw at Kanye. Anybody who supports Trump is either ignorant or crazy, and anybody who doesn't is wise, smart and educated.

Keep up the good work Leftards...insulting 62 million people that voted forTrump. How did that work out for you in 2016?

You can only go so far when trying to influence people and change the culture. People don't like being pushed and shoved in this country.

Oh oh, the "tolerant" left is about to take down another of their icons for having an opposing opinion. I wonder what they're going to accuse this guy of, clearly you can't pull the usual racist card on him, so perhaps, the fallback would be that he will labeled as a sexist or homophobe.

CNN and NBC fake news machines...start your engines!

And when the left is done with this guy, his entire life and reputation will be destroyed.
Kanye’s been an idiot for years. Don’t worry about him. He’ll die far richer than you can ever hope to be a long time from now.

Well his ambitions to run for president are over. He committed a no no, you cannot agree with anything anybody says or does on the right.
He can run as a republican. A vapid, ignorant moron embracing the alt-right. He’s Trump 2.0, with at least as many qualifications for the office.
Vapid, ignorant moron, clearly you are describing the Libtards.

Oh oh, the "tolerant" left is about to take down another of their icons for having an opposing opinion. I wonder what they're going to accuse this guy of, clearly you can't pull the usual racist card on him, so perhaps, the fallback would be that he will labeled as a sexist or homophobe.

CNN and NBC fake news machines...start your engines!

And when the left is done with this guy, his entire life and reputation will be destroyed.
Kanye’s been an idiot for years. Don’t worry about him. He’ll die far richer than you can ever hope to be a long time from now.

Well his ambitions to run for president are over. He committed a no no, you cannot agree with anything anybody says or does on the right.
He can run as a republican. A vapid, ignorant moron embracing the alt-right. He’s Trump 2.0, with at least as many qualifications for the office.
Vapid, ignorant moron, clearly you are describing the Libtards.
Trump convinced you that Lyin' Ted is an illegal immigrant because you inbred sheep are as vapid and ignorant as it gets.

Right, of course let's keep in mind that this is the only false label (libel) the "sane" Leftards have left in their arsenal to throw at Kanye. Anybody who supports Trump is either ignorant or crazy, and anybody who doesn't is wise, smart and educated.

Keep up the good work Leftards...insulting 62 million people that voted forTrump. How did that work out for you in 2016?

Apparently you didn't watch the video.

I would do that prior to saying another word :wink:

Should be interesting to see what other Black Americans think of this response by the Left.

You never know what can change a tide. I've thought all along it would have to come from the culture.

Unfortunately most leftist black Americans seem to be afflicted with the same intolerant/angry/snowflake mentality most leftist Americans seem to be afflicted with and they join in to punish anybody who dares stray off the politically correct leftist plantation and double down on it if those who do are black. Look what they did to Justice Thomas, Herman Cain, Ben Carson, Steve Harvey, et al. You can only be truly 'black' and a credit to your race if you think, talk, believe, and act as THEY do. They consider black people to be the exclusive property of the Democratic Party and their most reliable voting block.

I am absolutely no Kenye West fan, but he deserves punishment only for those times he has acted badly and not for simply expressing his approval for a political agenda.

But you are right that you never know what can change a tide. If enough people get tired of being played in a dictated political agenda and actually start seeing things as they are, it could definitely change.

Last edited:
Cracks me up to watch RWs rtwist themselves into pretzels over Kanye West - of all people. They hated Kanye and the Kardasians -

UNTIL trump told them to love them.

The Karashians and the trump klan are pretty much the same - they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

Although, I have to say, even though the Kardashians traded on their daddy's name, as far as I know, they mostly "earned" their money. And, Unlike trump, West also earned his fortune.

2aguy Would you mind putting me in touch with these "left wing operatives"? Oh and please, how keep us informed about how many gazillions poor West loses as a result of their actions. Thanks ever so much.

From the op/ed - "Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans."

Just how many centuries does this guy think Democrats have been honing their skills?

The rest of it is just as silly. Don't be such drama queens. People have the right to speak their opinions and I sure as hell didn't see any of you RWNJs speaking for and defending Blacks when they were protesting police brutality (trump told you not to but you wouldn't have anyway). Nor did RWNJs object to blatant, vicious, divisive, anti-America racism against PresidentObama.

Hypocrites.
I haven't changed my mind on him. I just hope he learns the hatred of which he was a part of.

Kanye/Roseanne for the 2020 GOP ticket?
Stormy and Hogg Democrat ticket 2020.
Stormy? You think I would support a prostitute for the Presidency? Who do you think I am, Donald Trump?

I hate to think it, but I honestly think if the choice was Stormy or Trump, you and others who think like you hate Trump enough to vote for Stormy. You might not admit it. But I think you would do it. (And has she been charged with and convicted for prostitution? I don't think so.)

(The rhetorical) you were quite willing to put Bill Clinton who was proved to have been inappropriate with women and strongly accused of much worse--such offense that was proved then affirmed by a federal judge, the Supreme Court, and Arkansas Bar--right back into the White House with Hillary. So don't presume superior morality to anybody else please.

Kanye/Roseanne for the 2020 GOP ticket?
Stormy and Hogg Democrat ticket 2020.
Stormy? You think I would support a prostitute for the Presidency? Who do you think I am, Donald Trump?

I hate to think it, but I honestly think if the choice was Stormy or Trump, you and others who think like you hate Trump enough to vote for Stormy. You might not admit it. But I think you would do it. (And has she been charged with and convicted for prostitution? I don't think so.)

(The rhetorical) you were quite willing to put Bill Clinton who was proved to have been inappropriate with women and strongly accused of much worse--such offense that was proved then affirmed by a federal judge, the Supreme Court, and Arkansas Bar--right back into the White House with Hillary. So don't presume superior morality to anybody else please.
Ooooh the choice is Stormy vs. Trump? Absolutely I would vote Stormy 100% of the time. Advisers running the country is better than the pathetic child (who is accused of the same as Clinton, with the same amount of evidence) that you lionize.

Should be interesting to see what other Black Americans think of this response by the Left.

You never know what can change a tide. I've thought all along it would have to come from the culture.
I think you have it right. They won't be able to Uncle Tom this guy
Libbies will remember this as the day that blacks woke up. West is controversial and combative and as the Libs screw with him we can beat them over the head with "racist" charges!
Just delightful. Screw yourselves up some more Libbies and really go after him

Apparently you didn't watch the video.

I would do that prior to saying another word :wink:

Actually I watched it and it was a perfect performance. It was an artistic way of criticizing brainwashed Leftwing nutjobs like you who participate in group thought and censorship of any view that opposes their warped ideology.

But you have no problem with nutjobs like Madonna talking about "blowing up the White House" or other similar wacko expressions we relgularly see Leftards engage in. No, that's not crazy. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back