Kanye West blasts " thought police" after he's attacked for endorsing conservative commentator

Haven't seen a thread on Kanye West. I'm sure some may have opinions on his music or his marriage, but I'm more interested in hearing what everyone has to say on his politics. Have at it.

And like magic, here we are.

Last edited:
Left are the racists just like I have always said. They only see blacks votes. They sure as shit don't care or respect their opinions if they are not lock step in line with their agenda.

That is all blacks are to them. Automatic votes.

The left are beyond pathetic.

He’s about to tell Blacks to get pissed off about Illegal Mexicans and their silver tooth money trees/anchor babies stealing their welfare...He’s going to inform them that Mexicrats have pushed illegals to the front of the line.
images

I think this is kind of becoming the first big crack in the democrat voting base. Many have been trying to get this out to people but now a big name comes along and the split could get massive. 50 years of poverty, welfare, project housing has done nothing, It's actually made the situation worse, Every black person who has done well has had to leave that democrat provided safe space to actually become something. Maybe a lot of them are realizing this. I'm sure many thought it but it was never a good time to say it. Maybe it is now.

The dems are of course going to run to reparations. Which will probably bring a lot of voters their way thinking reparations is going to mean a million bucks for everyone. And then they will get about 200 bucks for their long suffering of never being a slave and still be in the projects with few options and about a months worth of spending cash. In the mean time they could vote republican and get that daily with a job.

Oh oh, the "tolerant" left is about to take down another of their icons for having an opposing opinion. I wonder what they're going to accuse this guy of, clearly you can't pull the usual racist card on him, so perhaps, the fallback would be that he will labeled as a sexist or homophobe.

CNN and NBC fake news machines...start your engines!

And when the left is done with this guy, his entire life and reputation will be destroyed.
Kanye’s been an idiot for years. Don’t worry about him. He’ll die far richer than you can ever hope to be a long time from now.
It's not about the money, it's about the fame and notoriety (which he is about to lose).
Oh he'll lose money to. The Left will start a "boycott Kayne" across all media outlets. Perhaps another nationwide walkout is in order? :lmao:
The Left is saying " We can't have free thinkin' racial slur deleted!"

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanye says that George Bush doesn't care about black people, and the conservatives scream to the high heavens.

Kanye interrupts a white girl at the music awards? Conservatives lose their minds.

Kanye says that he supports Trump? Conservatives tell liberals to quit picking on Kanye.

Yep......like insects who spray an enemy with chemicals so they can be attacked by the warrior bugs of the nest.....the left sprayed Kanye West and the left wing insects are on the attack.....

Nolte: Stephen Colbert Leads Social Justice Mob Against Kanye West

Stephen Colbert’s Wednesday night attack on Kanye West’s sanity, followed by the late-night host’s demand that the rap superstar stop praising Trump, might have been wrapped in humor, but these tactics are as old as the Democrat Party itself.

Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans.

Today, as a means to keep blacks in their place and hold on to electoral power, Democrats do what Colbert did Tuesday night — use the weapons of ridicule and the threat of social ostracization to punish independent-thinking black men.

Sure, Colbert couches his venom in yuk-yuks, but the warning is clear.

Do you know who stephen colbert really is......he starred in the Hunger Games as the happy face of totalitarian thugs...

Caesar Flickerman

Caesar makes Peeta feel at ease.

Capitol Couture Portrait

Caesar is known for being helpful and brings out the best in the tributes.
Kanye's followers don't watch Stephen Colbert.

It's an interesting dynamic
I'm sure there is some self promotion benefit but even so no one predicted this guy shoulder to shoulder with Trump. People who go too hard on him are going to get Kardassian fury and pay a price if not careful

Kanye says that George Bush doesn't care about black people, and the conservatives scream to the high heavens.

Kanye interrupts a white girl at the music awards? Conservatives lose their minds.

Kanye says that he supports Trump? Conservatives tell liberals to quit picking on Kanye.
Kanye says George Bush didn't but Donald Trump Does!

He apologized to Bush in 2010.

Kanye is about to leave the "Plantation" and he will likely take a whole bunch of other slaves with him. That's why the left has to import voters from south of the border.

Cracks me up to watch RWs rtwist themselves into pretzels over Kanye West - of all people. They hated Kanye and the Kardasians -

UNTIL trump told them to love them.

The Karashians and the trump klan are pretty much the same - they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

Although, I have to say, even though the Kardashians traded on their daddy's name, as far as I know, they mostly "earned" their money. And, Unlike trump, West also earned his fortune.

2aguy Would you mind putting me in touch with these "left wing operatives"? Oh and please, how keep us informed about how many gazillions poor West loses as a result of their actions. Thanks ever so much.

From the op/ed - "Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans."

Just how many centuries does this guy think Democrats have been honing their skills?

The rest of it is just as silly. Don't be such drama queens. People have the right to speak their opinions and I sure as hell didn't see any of you RWNJs speaking for and defending Blacks when they were protesting police brutality (trump told you not to but you wouldn't have anyway). Nor did RWNJs object to blatant, vicious, divisive, anti-America racism against PresidentObama.

Hypocrites.
Obutthole earned our contempt. And well earned it was. Chance the Rapper is saying "black people don't have to vote democrat." and Democrats are shitting their pants over it. Blacks are waking up thanks to Kanye, Chance and Owens. Count on Trump being reelected in 2020.

I repeat, Kanya and Colbert both have the right to speak their mind but trump is using Kanye to spread his lies about Black unemployment.

Because that is what trump does.

RWs - stop being lying hypocrites. You have trump for that.

Black unemployment spikes to 7.7%, up from record low

Black unemployment rose sharply in January, as Trump bragged about record lows

Black unemployment jumped in January up from record low

Fact check: Black unemployment rate is at a record low; Latino rate is close

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis
Fake news. The Leftist media is on a full court press to get the .president's approval numbers to 20% so they can impeach him. They will declare Trump is lying about black unemployment for that reason. Shame on these pieces of shit. Their actions are tearing this country apart. Any attempt to impeach our .president will be met with armed insurrection. We have all the guns, motherfuckers!

Cracks me up to watch RWs rtwist themselves into pretzels over Kanye West - of all people. They hated Kanye and the Kardasians -

UNTIL trump told them to love them.

The Karashians and the trump klan are pretty much the same - they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

Although, I have to say, even though the Kardashians traded on their daddy's name, as far as I know, they mostly "earned" their money. And, Unlike trump, West also earned his fortune.

2aguy Would you mind putting me in touch with these "left wing operatives"? Oh and please, how keep us informed about how many gazillions poor West loses as a result of their actions. Thanks ever so much.

From the op/ed - "Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans."

Just how many centuries does this guy think Democrats have been honing their skills?

The rest of it is just as silly. Don't be such drama queens. People have the right to speak their opinions and I sure as hell didn't see any of you RWNJs speaking for and defending Blacks when they were protesting police brutality (trump told you not to but you wouldn't have anyway). Nor did RWNJs object to blatant, vicious, divisive, anti-America racism against PresidentObama.

Hypocrites.
/——-/ Of course you have proof that any of us hated West and the Kardashian’s otherwise you’d never had made that assertion. After all you’re a fair minded liberal.
Snicker

Yes......with the attack order given, stephen colbert has attacked kanye west and other black Americans who might not want to vote for democrats......is colbert a real life version of Ceasar Flickerman, the happy face of the totalitarian state?

Left wing activates it's operatives to destroy Kanye West, will also target any blacks who speak out
/——/ Imagine a rich White Privileged man telling a Black guy to shut up and keep his place while BLM and Al Sharpton remain silent. Never happen, right? —— Oh wait.....

Forum List

Back