Kanye West blasts " thought police" after he's attacked for endorsing conservative commentator

Kanye West blasted the “thought police” after he was criticized for endorsing the ideas of conservative commentator Candace Owens.
Kanye West Blasts “Thought Police” After He’s Attacked For Endorsing Conservative Commentator
---------------------------------------

Just what you see being done to Kanye is the same way the low life's on here do to people all you gotta do is not be a Trump hater and watch them in action. They are the lowest of scum and they know it oh wait know they don't or they wouldn't be dumb enough to ...................
Nowhere in the silly article does it say he was attacked.

That's only possible in the dead brains of a leftist douche keep looking it just might find you. That key word attacked. See what you want to that's why we tell the left tards everything is staring right in your faces, but you all just can't seem to see it.

When the blind are to stupid to see reality

upload_2018-4-23_17-18-22.png

Candace Owens on Twitter

This is so awesome.

I really wish I'd bet on Kanye West and Kim Kardashian to save America from Prog Groupthink Totalitarianism. The odds must have been 1 million bazillion to 1!

Yep......like insects who spray an enemy with chemicals so they can be attacked by the warrior bugs of the nest.....the left sprayed Kanye West and the left wing insects are on the attack.....

Nolte: Stephen Colbert Leads Social Justice Mob Against Kanye West

Stephen Colbert’s Wednesday night attack on Kanye West’s sanity, followed by the late-night host’s demand that the rap superstar stop praising Trump, might have been wrapped in humor, but these tactics are as old as the Democrat Party itself.

Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans.

Today, as a means to keep blacks in their place and hold on to electoral power, Democrats do what Colbert did Tuesday night — use the weapons of ridicule and the threat of social ostracization to punish independent-thinking black men.

Sure, Colbert couches his venom in yuk-yuks, but the warning is clear.

Do you know who stephen colbert really is......he starred in the Hunger Games as the happy face of totalitarian thugs...

Caesar Flickerman

Caesar makes Peeta feel at ease.

Capitol Couture Portrait

Caesar is known for being helpful and brings out the best in the tributes.

Last edited:
Another good point...

Stephen colbert... a real life Caesar Flickerman.....

Colbert is not just sending a message to Kanye, not just punishing the rap superstar with personal attacks, Colbert’s rhetorical whipping is a public one meant to send a message to other blacks to stay in their place.

Please note that Colbert is not responding to Kanye man-to-man, Colbert is not making an intellectual argument. Rather, Colbert’s response is to angrily lash out with ad hominem name-calling and an order to “shut up,” or else…

Will it be women accusing Kanye of rape 20 years ago, or will it be some woman accusing him of child molestation?

Will it be women accusing Kanye of rape 20 years ago, or will it be some woman accusing him of child molestation?

Someone on Rush or one of the other shows today made the point that the allegations against bill cosby were known for decades....and it wasn't until he came out condemning the break down of the black family that the left finally decided to let him be attacked.....dittos harvey weinstein....as long as he was useful to hilary, he was protected.......dittos bill clinton....

Yep......like insects who spray an enemy with chemicals so they can be attacked by the warrior bugs of the nest.....the left sprayed Kanye West and the left wing insects are on the attack.....

Nolte: Stephen Colbert Leads Social Justice Mob Against Kanye West

Stephen Colbert’s Wednesday night attack on Kanye West’s sanity, followed by the late-night host’s demand that the rap superstar stop praising Trump, might have been wrapped in humor, but these tactics are as old as the Democrat Party itself.

Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans.

Today, as a means to keep blacks in their place and hold on to electoral power, Democrats do what Colbert did Tuesday night — use the weapons of ridicule and the threat of social ostracization to punish independent-thinking black men.

Sure, Colbert couches his venom in yuk-yuks, but the warning is clear.

Do you know who stephen colbert really is......he starred in the Hunger Games as the happy face of totalitarian thugs...

Caesar Flickerman

Caesar makes Peeta feel at ease.

Capitol Couture Portrait

Caesar is known for being helpful and brings out the best in the tributes.
/----/ democRATs don't like it when their kneegrows get uppidy.

Cracks me up to watch RWs rtwist themselves into pretzels over Kanye West - of all people. They hated Kanye and the Kardasians -

UNTIL trump told them to love them.

The Karashians and the trump klan are pretty much the same - they're rich and famous for being rich and famous.

Although, I have to say, even though the Kardashians traded on their daddy's name, as far as I know, they mostly "earned" their money. And, Unlike trump, West also earned his fortune.

2aguy Would you mind putting me in touch with these "left wing operatives"? Oh and please, how keep us informed about how many gazillions poor West loses as a result of their actions. Thanks ever so much.

From the op/ed - "Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans."

Just how many centuries does this guy think Democrats have been honing their skills?

The rest of it is just as silly. Don't be such drama queens. People have the right to speak their opinions and I sure as hell didn't see any of you RWNJs speaking for and defending Blacks when they were protesting police brutality (trump told you not to but you wouldn't have anyway). Nor did RWNJs object to blatant, vicious, divisive, anti-America racism against PresidentObama.

Hypocrites.

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose.

Left wing operatives like Colbert are out to destroy Kanye? Are you serious?

Kanye already destroyed much of his career himself. The only reason he's hitching his star to Trump is that he's trying to find some way back into the limelight.

Besides, I don't really think that Colbert loses much sleep in trying to figure out how to destroy Kanye.

And finally..................I remember you conservatives screeching at the top of your lungs when Kanye made his "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comment. My how times have changed, now it appears you love him because Trump told you to. Good little lemmings, all of you.

Yikes, imagine if a right winger attacked a black guy like this.

Holy shit, marching in the streets, apology tour, boycotts, destroyed career, all within about 48 hours.

:laugh:
This is how conservatives are made. Remember, Trump used to support far left causes. They drove him away for independent thinking

Forum List

Back