Kanye West blasts " thought police" after he's attacked for endorsing conservative commentator

Left wing operatives like Colbert are out to destroy Kanye? Are you serious?

Kanye already destroyed much of his career himself. The only reason he's hitching his star to Trump is that he's trying to find some way back into the limelight.

Besides, I don't really think that Colbert loses much sleep in trying to figure out how to destroy Kanye.

And finally..................I remember you conservatives screeching at the top of your lungs when Kanye made his "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comment. My how times have changed, now it appears you love him because Trump told you to. Good little lemmings, all of you.

Personally I think Kayne is as big an idiot as you are. But the fact remains the left will try to turn him into a villain

It rubs the lotion on its skin. It does this whenever it is told.
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose.

giphy.gif

I repeat, Kanya and Colbert both have the right to speak their mind but trump is using Kanye to spread his lies about Black unemployment.

Because that is what trump does.

RWs - stop being lying hypocrites. You have trump for that.

Black unemployment spikes to 7.7%, up from record low

Black unemployment rose sharply in January, as Trump bragged about record lows

Black unemployment jumped in January up from record low

Fact check: Black unemployment rate is at a record low; Latino rate is close

Washington Post: Breaking News, World, US, DC News & Analysis

Yep......like insects who spray an enemy with chemicals so they can be attacked by the warrior bugs of the nest.....the left sprayed Kanye West and the left wing insects are on the attack.....

Nolte: Stephen Colbert Leads Social Justice Mob Against Kanye West

Stephen Colbert’s Wednesday night attack on Kanye West’s sanity, followed by the late-night host’s demand that the rap superstar stop praising Trump, might have been wrapped in humor, but these tactics are as old as the Democrat Party itself.

Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans.

Today, as a means to keep blacks in their place and hold on to electoral power, Democrats do what Colbert did Tuesday night — use the weapons of ridicule and the threat of social ostracization to punish independent-thinking black men.

Sure, Colbert couches his venom in yuk-yuks, but the warning is clear.

Do you know who stephen colbert really is......he starred in the Hunger Games as the happy face of totalitarian thugs...

Caesar Flickerman

Caesar makes Peeta feel at ease.

Capitol Couture Portrait

Caesar is known for being helpful and brings out the best in the tributes.

I’m wondering how white conservatives appointed kanya as the spokesperson for the African-American community.

Will it be women accusing Kanye of rape 20 years ago, or will it be some woman accusing him of child molestation?

Probably domestic violence

Damnit Sassy, you gotta quit writing stuff that I agree with! That is one of the signs of Armageddon.

I've dealt with enough leftists to know how their simple minds work
Just what Mal has claimed on several occasions....:eusa_whistle:

Topic please nobody cares about your weak attempts, Pete

Gotta tell ya - "the hose" won't take off that god awful orange or the tons of hair spray holding the silly mess on his head. God damn, what an embarrassment he is.
5ac6672d524c4a1c008b47d4-750-375.jpg

Yep......like insects who spray an enemy with chemicals so they can be attacked by the warrior bugs of the nest.....the left sprayed Kanye West and the left wing insects are on the attack.....

Nolte: Stephen Colbert Leads Social Justice Mob Against Kanye West

Stephen Colbert’s Wednesday night attack on Kanye West’s sanity, followed by the late-night host’s demand that the rap superstar stop praising Trump, might have been wrapped in humor, but these tactics are as old as the Democrat Party itself.

Although the approach has evolved over the centuries, Democrats have always sought to hold on to power by controlling, manipulating, and even threatening black Americans.

Today, as a means to keep blacks in their place and hold on to electoral power, Democrats do what Colbert did Tuesday night — use the weapons of ridicule and the threat of social ostracization to punish independent-thinking black men.

Sure, Colbert couches his venom in yuk-yuks, but the warning is clear.

Do you know who stephen colbert really is......he starred in the Hunger Games as the happy face of totalitarian thugs...

Caesar Flickerman

Caesar makes Peeta feel at ease.

Capitol Couture Portrait

Caesar is known for being helpful and brings out the best in the tributes.

I’m wondering how white conservatives appointed kanya as the spokesperson for the African-American community.

Especially since they hated him last week.

Gotta tell ya - "the hose" won't take off that god awful orange or the tons of hair spray holding the silly mess on his head. God damn, what an embarrassment he is.

Must....turn ....thread... into... anti Trump

Kanye already destroyed much of his career himself. The only reason he's hitching his star to Trump is that he's trying to find some way back into the limelight.

Besides, I don't really think that Colbert loses much sleep in trying to figure out how to destroy Kanye.

And finally..................I remember you conservatives screeching at the top of your lungs when Kanye made his "George Bush doesn't care about black people" comment. My how times have changed, now it appears you love him because Trump told you to. Good little lemmings, all of you.

Personally I think Kayne is as big an idiot as you are. But the fact remains the left will try to turn him into a villain

Are you saying West has the right to speak his opinion AND so does Colbert?

If so, WHO are you? And what did you do with nasty, racist RWNJ sassy etc?

And, if so, good for you. Keep it up.

Did trump tweet again? Or go on Fox News to get cut off?

Nope.

It

Is

An

Anti

Trump

Thread

Because

Its

Not

Possible

To

Say

Anything

Good

About

Him.

Are you saying West has the right to speak his opinion AND so does Colbert?

If so, WHO are you? And what did you do with nasty, racist RWNJ sassy etc?

And, if so, good for you. Keep it up.

Surprise!!! I think Colbert is as big an idiot as you are. Doesn't lie as much but still an idiot

If you missed it, his tirade on fox and friends this morning is fun.

He admitted that Cohen was his attorney in the 'Stormy Daniels mess', which means he screwed himself. Again.

He admitted that Cohen was his attorney in the 'Stormy Daniels mess', which means he screwed himself. Again.

Shoot.................his little tirade on FOX and Friends today was so entertaining, it was being played on CNN and MSNBC.

Shoot.................his little tirade on FOX and Friends today was so entertaining, it was being played on CNN and MSNBC.

Must ...help...my...fellow loons...turn ...it ...about TRUMP!!!!!

Gawd people give it a fucking rest

The very best part of his rant was that it was fox who had to shut him up. He would have just gone on and on, incriminating himself and talking about how he wants to gut the constitution.

I listened to the whole thing....don't think I've ever heard a worse whiny rant than that....ever.

Forum List

Back