Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

Take a look at NAMBLA or the various far right wack groups. They want to do what they want to do and to hell with their family or neighbors or community or nation.
No, shithead, NAMBLA is not supported by any libertarian organization, and I've never met or heard of a libertarian supporting them, and I challenge you to prove otherwise. Of course you won't, since you're a fucking dumbshit and a pussy, but there you go.

You really are stupid, aren't you? Get a fucking clue. Libertarians do not support child molesters, and fuck you for saying so.

By the way, free speech ≠ child molestation, so don't even try that bullshit on me, numbnuts.

Last edited:
You fool no one with your silliness. Remember that most criminals espouse libertarian philosophies to cover their own behaviors. I imagine you have some doozies hidden in your closet. :lol:

You are not mainstream, which means that if you won't accept yourself as you state it is that you believe, then you will never recognize a true Republican and the mainstream.

There are two types of Republicans mainstream (the collective) Republicans (Constitutionalist) Jake you are part of the collective where no one has individual rights unless you agree with those right. You are part of the mob. You will never be a Constitutionalist.

You fool no one with your silliness.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I don't come here pretending to be a democrat while spouting Libertarian ideas.

Remember that most criminals espouse libertarian philosophies to cover their own behaviors.

Remember: Most leftists pretending to be Republicans on message boards molest kittens and torture puppies....

I imagine you have some doozies hidden in your closet. :lol:

I imagine you get lots of Almond Roca out of the cat box.

You are not mainstream, which means that if you won't accept yourself as you state it is that you believe, then you will never recognize a true Republican and the mainstream.

Whether I'm mainstream or not is irrelevant, you are a fraud and liar.

You are actually so stupid that you think you fool people.

Take a look at NAMBLA or the various far right wack groups. They want to do what they want to do and to hell with their family or neighbors or community or nation.
No, shithead, NAMBLA is not supported by any libertarian organization, and I've never met or heard of a libertarian supporting them, and I challenge you to prove otherwise. Of course you won't, since you're a fucking dumbshit and a pussy, but there you go. You really are stupid, aren't you? Get a fucking clue. Libertarians do not support child molesters, and fuck you for saying so. By the way, free speech ≠ child molestation, so don't even try that bullshit on me, numbnuts.

You are just so lost, arentcha, but we will help you find the way.

I'm not trying to fool anyone. I don't come here pretending to be a democrat while spouting Libertarian ideas.

Remember that most criminals espouse libertarian philosophies to cover their own behaviors.

Remember: Most leftists pretending to be Republicans on message boards molest kittens and torture puppies....

You are stupid if you think people who think agree with you. :lol:

No, shithead, NAMBLA is not supported by any libertarian organization, and I've never met or heard of a libertarian supporting them, and I challenge you to prove otherwise. Of course you won't, since you're a fucking dumbshit and a pussy, but there you go. You really are stupid, aren't you? Get a fucking clue. Libertarians do not support child molesters, and fuck you for saying so. By the way, free speech ≠ child molestation, so don't even try that bullshit on me, numbnuts.

You are just so lost, arentcha, but we will help you find the way.
I figured you wouldn't have the balls to do anything but talk out of your ass. Predictable.

Kindly fuck off and die. :finger3:

I figured you wouldn't have the balls to do anything but talk out of your ass. Predictable.

Kindly fuck off and die. :finger3:

HEY!

I depend on Jake to entertain me. Some people loved Jim Carey in "Dumb and Dumber," but Carey was acting. This is no act with Jake, he really IS as stupid as he looks.

You just can't BUY that kind of entertainment.

Jake, from the bottom of my heart, stay healthy, stay stupid, and keep me laughing!

Last edited:

Jake told on himself the other day

We all think you are ignorant, poorly educated, and have a difficult time writing clearly, bigrebnc1775.

Your own side thinks so as well.

:lmao: man they nailed that one, and you just left with tears.

OUTSTANDING!!!

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

OK so you just pointed out that you are half white and half black. By your "logic", that makes you just as racist as the people you're bitching about.

RACIST!

Many libertarians economically are of the far right. Stating otherwise does not make it so.

You are stupid if you think people who think agree with you. :lol:

I think I agree with him...

Forum List

Back