Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

Now I'm the racist?

Uh no, you've been the racist all along, at least for the 3 years I've been here

Looks who's playing the race card.

Flaylo?

What about it?

Calling me racist because of disagreements?

stop_complaining.jpg

obama-skunk-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

By David Taintor

A Kansas tea party group is saying “pee-eww” to President Obama.

Patriot Freedom Alliance, a tea party group in Hutchinson, Kansas, made a statement on its website recently, depicting Obama as a skunk.

“It is half black, half white, and almost everything it does, stinks,” the site reads, according to a screen grab posted by The Hutchinson News. The skunk depiction has been replaced with an abridged biography of Newt Gingrich.

The group’s webmaster, Thomas Hymer, told the The Hutchinson News the statement was just political satire, saying Sarah Palin has been subjected to worse attacks. But Hutchinson chapter NAACP president Darrell Pope suggests the message carries racial overtones.

Of course, this isn’t the first race-titnted gibe at Obama. Over the Summer, Rush Limbaugh suggested a new chocolate-vanilla Oreo cookie should be rebranded the “Obameo.”

Read the rest here.

Tea Party Group Calls ‘Half Black, Half White’ Obama A Skunk | TPMMuckraker

not one of you can come up with a reason that dosent insult blacks huh?

Call it has I see it, if reality is insulting maybe someone needs to change. Many entitlement programs are focused on blacks. A number of whites use those programs but they were first created with blacks in mind, and the reason they were created was for votes nothing else.

Wrong, those programs, specifically the New Deal were not created with blacks in mind first.

Over here its a crime to walk around and say heil Hitler and throw Nazi salutes. Its not perfect but better in some respects than in America.

If you think it's better then renounce your citizenship and just stay there. We really, really don't need one more illogical douchebag here. Stay there and be happy, and STFU.

Again, I'm defending my country

Wouldn't you be happier defending a country you think is "better"? Go do that.

Glenn Beck Suggests Tea Party Is Racist

By Alex Seitz-Wald

In a startling admission from a major Tea Party champion, former Fox News host Glenn Beck said Friday that race may be a motivating factor in the Tea Party’s opposition to President Obama. In an interview with Fox Business host Andrew Napolitano, Beck said Obama and GOP front-runner Newt Gingrich are both “big government progressive,” so he doesn’t understand why Tea Party members are supporting Gingrich. “If you’re against [Obama] but you’re for [Gingrich], it must be about race,” Beck said:

BECK: And I issued a challenge to Tea Party members. … [Gingrich] is a progressive. … If you have a big government progressive, or a big government progressive in Obama, one in Newt Gingrich, one in Obama, ask yourself this, Tea Party: is it about Obama’s race? Because that’s what it appears to be to me. If you’re against him but you’re for this guy, it must be about race.​

Glenn Beck Suggests Tea Party Is Racist - YouTube

More: Glenn Beck Suggests Tea Party Is Racist | ThinkProgress

Glenn Beck: Tea Partiers Who Support Newt Are Racist | TPM2012

You're a little late..

Panties are all in a bunch already bout this in ANOTHER THREAD..

but nice try.:eusa_boohoo:

Hutchinson-based Patriot Freedom Alliance says on its website that like the president, the skunk is "half black, half white, and almost everything it does stinks."

Obama and his supporters would like to thank the Patriot Freedom Alliance for its contribution to the president’s reelection.

Well, I searched "Skunk" on first 3 pages and found nothing. Sorry for duplicating another thread.

another day another FAUX outrage posted by you. go get your rage on in the other thread.

you lefties have become PATHETIC petty little people

Gee, I wonder why a thread hasn't already been started about this topic and gone on for dozens of pages? Oh yeah that's right THERE HAS, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

Forum List

Back