Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims - Yahoo! News

HUTCHINSON, Kan. (AP) — A tea party group in Kansas says its depiction of President Barack Obama as a skunk is satire, not racism as the leader of a civil rights group alleges.

Hutchinson-based Patriot Freedom Alliance says on its website that like the president, the skunk is "half black, half white, and almost everything it does stinks."

The Hutchinson News (Local tea party's skunk photo questioned | The Hutchinson News:) reports local NAACP president Darrell Pope sees no humor in the depiction, which he calls a blatant statement of racism.

Sure its not racist, fucking idiots.

HUTCHINSON, Kan. (AP) — A tea party group in Kansas says its depiction of President Barack Obama as a skunk is satire, not racism as the leader of a civil rights group alleges.

Hutchinson-based Patriot Freedom Alliance says on its website that like the president, the skunk is "half black, half white, and almost everything it does stinks."

The Hutchinson News (Local tea party's skunk photo questioned | The Hutchinson News:) reports local NAACP president Darrell Pope sees no humor in the depiction, which he calls a blatant statement of racism.

:lmao: man they nailed that one, and you just left with tears.

OUTSTANDING!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

Is he half black? Is he half white? Does he stink?

Mentioning that is racist. They are just facts.

OUTSTANDING!!!

My father is black and my mother is white you fucking dick head, what they said was racist but a dickwad like you just doesn't get that.

So what asswipe, I am a heinz 57.

I dont give a fuck if your offended.

Go fuck yourself shitstain, your dickhead self just proved that you dipshits can't attack Obama without attacking his race, pussies.

Obama's Mother is Kansas White and his Father is Kenyan Black/Muslim... Correct?...

He is in Fact, Half White and Half Black.

The Skunk is only Insulting to the French... Is Barry Claiming French Ancestory now?...

Fuckin' O'Bama's a Mick ever March... :thup:

:)

peace...

Obama_parents.jpg

:thup:

:)

peace...

So what asswipe, I am a heinz 57.

I dont give a fuck if your offended.

Go fuck yourself shitstain, your dickhead self just proved that you dipshits can't attack Obama without attacking his race, pussies.

His race wasnt attacked. But I am glad you think it is. What will you do CRY?

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

truth hurts don't?:badgrin: obama is a skunk.

Forum List

Back