Kansas tea party illustration draws racism claims

Many libertarians economically are of the far right. Stating otherwise does not make it so.
Congratulations! Now, is there anything other about politics that doesn't involve economics, numbnuts?

Wait ... maybe social issues? Right! Are libertarians to the right on social issues? Nope! Therefore, there must be some other way to look at politics than as a left v. right issue! The only way it works is to use a two-dimensional graph, with one axis representing economic freedom and the other representing personal freedom.

Thus endeth the lesson, dumbfuck.

Nonetheless, you lean far right on the economic issues, Crackerjack. You are entitled to your opinions but not to your own facts. If you want less government regulation in the economy, then you are right wing. If you want to lower age of consent laws, or eliminate them, you are right wing. No way you can get around it.

Last edited:
Nonetheless, you lean far right on the economic issues, Crackerjack. You are entitled to your opinions but not to your own facts. If you want less government regulation in the economy, then you are right wing.
You really are stupid, aren't you? Do you understand that there is an element to political stances that has nothing to do with economics and has everything to do with personal freedom? Or are you just too stupid to handle more than one variable at a time?

Political views cannot be expressed simply using a linear model. Stating otherwise does not make it so.

If I were even half as dumb as you, I would certainly not get up on the Internet and broadcast it to the world.
If you want to lower age of consent laws, or eliminate them, you are right wing. No way you can get around it.
Who said anything about age of consent laws, shithead?

Last edited:
Crackerjack is having a melt down. He has a hard time realizing that even a paradigm has a right side to the mapping. What a silly crackerhead libertarian. Just a bane on humanity.

Crackerjack is having a melt down. He has a hard time realizing that even a paradigm has a right side to the mapping. What a silly crackerhead libertarian. Just a bane on humanity.
Google "Nolan Chart" fuckwit, so at least you know what the fuck it is you're talking about, peckerwood.

Meltdown, my ass. I enjoy cursing idiots like you, because you so richly deserve it.

Crackerjack is having a melt down.

Nah!

Crackerjack is just realizing that you really are as stupid as you present yourself.

It's a bit of a shock, you know.

He has a hard time realizing that even a paradigm has a right side to the mapping.

Is that Vogon poetry?

{ Oh flundered gruntbuggly,
Thy micturations are to me
As plurdled gabbleblotchits
On a lurgid bee
That mordiously hath bitled out
Its earted jurtles }

What a silly crackerhead libertarian. Just a bane on humanity.

Never change, Jake!

The contards are really themselves look shitty in this thread.

You're" looking shitty" for starting such a stupid, brainless thread. I don't know why people bother with this stupidity, you’re an embarrassment.:cuckoo:

The far right wacks here have revealed the type of people they are and the values the consider most important.

My dad is black and my mom is white. I didn't think that the article was racist. In fact I think the opposite they gave equal mention to his white and black halves soo this is more a shining example of equality.

Forum List

Back