Kansas lawmakers pass adoption bill against gay couples

Every gay person who wants to adopt through an agency is victimized because they do not have the full choices available to others.

No, they're not. Refusing to accommodate the wishes of another person is not victimizing them.

This is the same old argument - namely the conflation of equal rights with equal privilege. Equal rights doesn't mean everyone has to treat everyone else equally. It means the law has to treat everyone equally. Your confusion would be innocent enough, but it's driving real policy, and it actually inverts the original concept of equal rights. A government preoccupied with making sure everyone is treating each other equally must, by design, treat people unequally.
Wrong.

When government acts it must do so in accordance with Federal law and the Constitution – that includes private sector partners of the state that are funded by tax dollars.

Private sector partners of the government can no more discriminate based on sexual orientation than government agencies.

Again, as already correctly noted, if a private sector government partner has a problem with complying with Federal law and the Constitution, they’re at liberty to end that partnership and end the public funding, and discriminate against gay parents wishing to adopt.

Everyone treated equally under the law? Are you serious? You actually think that happens? Hillary is proof the elite class is above the law. SO save me the BS on equal rights under the law

-Geaux

Demonstrating that while legally everyone is equal before the law- the Hillary haters are not equal in brainpower.
Libstains cannot go a day without attacking someones intelligence.
Homophobic bigots cannot go a day without demonstrating their lack of intelligence and morals.

While you people argue the nuances involved with sexual perversions, I'm supporting heteros, who outnumber homos by hundreds of millions in the US alone.

#HeteroPride

#ThinkForYourself

No problem with you supporting the sexual perversions of heteros.

I support humans- regardless of your sexual perversions- or lack thereof.
Cool. So you're good with a 35-year old man marrying an 8-year old girl.

When did I say that? Provide that quote.
You support humans, regardless of their sexual perversions.

That is not a quote of what I said.

While you people argue the nuances involved with sexual perversions, I'm supporting heteros, who outnumber homos by hundreds of millions in the US alone.

#HeteroPride

#ThinkForYourself

You support zombie troll bots because you are one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, they're not. Refusing to accommodate the wishes of another person is not victimizing them.

This is the same old argument - namely the conflation of equal rights with equal privilege. Equal rights doesn't mean everyone has to treat everyone else equally. It means the law has to treat everyone equally. Your confusion would be innocent enough, but it's driving real policy, and it actually inverts the original concept of equal rights. A government preoccupied with making sure everyone is treating each other equally must, by design, treat people unequally.
Wrong.

When government acts it must do so in accordance with Federal law and the Constitution – that includes private sector partners of the state that are funded by tax dollars.

Private sector partners of the government can no more discriminate based on sexual orientation than government agencies.

Again, as already correctly noted, if a private sector government partner has a problem with complying with Federal law and the Constitution, they’re at liberty to end that partnership and end the public funding, and discriminate against gay parents wishing to adopt.

Everyone treated equally under the law? Are you serious? You actually think that happens? Hillary is proof the elite class is above the law. SO save me the BS on equal rights under the law

-Geaux

Demonstrating that while legally everyone is equal before the law- the Hillary haters are not equal in brainpower.
Homophobic bigots cannot go a day without demonstrating their lack of intelligence and morals.

It's the one connection that radical christianity and islam have in common. That is an healthy hatred for LBGT people. They don't believe in liberty or freedom for anyone that is different.

Wrong.

-Geaux

It is the one connection that radical christianity and islam have in common. That is an healthy hatred for LBGT people.

A healthy hatred? Hatred is never healthy.

#HeteroPride

#ThinkForYourself

That is not a quote of what I said.

Wrong.

-Geaux

Regressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack their rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/Alex Jones/Brietbart/infowars/Stormfront/Gateway/hannity

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump TrumpTrump Trump

-Geaux

It is the one connection that radical christianity and islam have in common. That is an healthy hatred for LBGT people.

It isn't my friend...

We all know where this goes and that's repression of millions of Americans. How could anyone say they love liberty and freedom do this?

It isn't my friend...

We all know where this goes and that's repression of millions of Americans. How could anyone say they love liberty and freedom do this?
OK, not sure where your coming from with that. Do what?

It isn't my friend...

The goal is to treat these people as second class citizens and maybe even worse. It isn't right and it is completely against everything this nation stands for.

Wrong.

-Geaux

Regressive liberal ROE

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Sounds like your having a serious case of apoplexy. Better pop a Xanax and wash it down with a pint of Ripple

-Geaux

Regressive liberal ROE

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

9. Play gay/lesbian card

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

16. Russia

18. You can’t read.

Sounds like your having a serious case of apoplexy. Better pop a Xanax and wash it down with a pint of Ripple
I don't take drugs, faggot.

Every gay person who wants to adopt through an agency is victimized because they do not have the full choices available to others.

Wrong.

-Geaux

She broke the law, and so far, as part of the elite class, she is skating

-Geaux

It isn't my friend...

The goal is to treat these people as second class citizens and maybe even worse. It isn't right and it is completely against everything this nation stands for.
OK thank you. Trying not to be hateful is a goal that is not always easily achieved when dealing with some people.

It isn't my friend...

OK thank you. Trying not to be hateful is a goal that is not always easily achieved when dealing with some people.
You hate yourself.

Then again, you have good reason to.

Wrong.

-Geaux

It's the one connection that radical christianity and islam have in common. That is an healthy hatred for LBGT people. They don't believe in liberty or freedom for anyone that is different.

Abnormal behavior is not revered but instead is shunned as appropriate

-Geaux

Wrong.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Get the fuck over Clinton. She is out of the picture and this thread is about bigotry and adoption. Get on topic or get out.

Wrong.

-Geaux

-Geaux
Get the fuck over Clinton. She is out of the picture and this thread is about bigotry and adoption. Get on topic or get out.

Then one should not wave the flag of justice for all, even for queers

-Geaux

Wrong.

-Geaux

-Geaux

Then one should not wave the flag of justice for all, even for queers

-Geaux
Are you a Greenwich Village Leather Boy?

Forum List

Back