An EXCELLENT video laying out the FACTS of Kanye Wests so called controversy

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City

The first couple minutes are unrelated to the content outlined in the title of this thread.
At the end of the video he NAILS CNN to the wall and I love it.

A 25 minute video about someone who you or Trump didn't even know about a couple of weeks ago. The guy's ego is in the same category as Trump's, and neither have any idea what real life is for most people. You're trying too hard.

I knew the minute Kanye said this shit about slavery, you right wingers were going to eat this shit up and use it to further your racism.

You fools are so neck deep in your bigotry you can't even see it.

What Kanye said was absolutely disgraceful. Most normal people can see that. Only house niggas and white supremacist sympathizers can't see that.

I knew the minute Kanye said this shit about slavery, you right wingers were going to eat this shit up and use it to further your racism.

What Kanye said was absolutely disgraceful. Most normal people can see that. Only house niggas and white supremacist sympathizers can't see that.
Care to explain how the term house niggas is NOT a slur there Porch Honky?

Care to explain how the term house niggas is NOT a slur there Porch Honky?

What the hell is a porch honky?

A house nigga is a term used for black men who worship white people despite being oppressed. It's not a racial slur.

A 25 minute video about someone who you or Trump didn't even know about a couple of weeks ago. The guy's ego is in the same category as Trump's, and neither have any idea what real life is for most people. You're trying too hard.

You ridiculous, low information moron, The Donald hung out with the dude in 2016 at Trump Towers... Oh noes, that means collusion with West! :p

4eacca5a29538290462fa9f693aa0d03c2c5a030.jpg

Attack the messenger rather than deal with the MESSAGE

You ridiculous, low information moron, The Donald hung out with the dude in 2016 at Trump Towers... Oh noes, that means collusion with West! :p

4eacca5a29538290462fa9f693aa0d03c2c5a030.jpg

I wonder how many people Trump-0 "met" for 5 minutes in the lobby of Trump tower in his run up to the election. I would hardly call that hanging out.

Kanye finally said something I agree with him. .... :thup:

Black people carry this slavery chip on their shoulder 24/7

Even though neither they, their parents, or even grand parents, were slaves.

Blacks can be anything they want and live anywhere they want in America. Every opportunity is open to them by law.

Time for black people to get a grip, get over it, get a life, and move on. .... :cool:

Last edited:

And off to ignore you go.

A 25 minute video that breaks down everything he said and perfectly refutes the lefts position. Try watching it with an open mind and you might learn something.

A 25 minute video that breaks down everything he said and perfectly refutes the lefts position. Try watching it with an open mind and you might learn something.

I wouldn't watch a 25 minute video even if it was a nekkid video of my high school girlfriend. That's just too long.

I wouldn't watch a 25 minute video even if it was a nekkid video of my high school girlfriend. That's just too long.
Fair enough I suppose. Having said that the breakdown is really good and it's pretty shitty to jump to conclusions if you haven't watched the video.
Like how that asshat I put on ignore immediately went straight to calling me a racist and a bigot without even addressing the topic.

Fair enough I suppose. Having said that the breakdown is really good and it's pretty shitty to jump to conclusions if you haven't watched the video.
Like how that asshat I put on ignore immediately went straight to calling me a racist and a bigot without even addressing the topic.

My conclusions about Kanye, and his understanding of real life for most people were made long ago. He's a fool, and I'll need something to counter that fact before anything he might say is relevant. That guy probably shouldn't have called you a racist or a bigot. A contrary old ass hole maybe.

My conclusions about Kanye, and his understanding of real life for most people were made long ago. He's a fool, and I'll need something to counter that fact before anything he might say is relevant. That guy probably shouldn't have called you a racist or a bigot. A contrary old ass hole maybe.
Try the video. It really gets to the meat of it. The author is a classic liberal and in his videos he always covers controversial topics and yes, he is also hard on the far right.
Sometimes the truth hurts.

Oh and yeah, I can often be an ass & or a classic troll. Sometimes I post with honest intentions while others I just love to poke the fire :dev3:

Forum List

Back