dimocraps: Killing 7 Pound Babies Okay -- And Even Worse.....

So you hate democrats for supporting abortions that rarely happen but love Israel while they actually do on demand abortions that you hate so much?

Dems = Bad

Israel = Meh, we need allies so you overlook and dont judge their abortion on demand.

*sniff*

They don't have abortion on demand you fucking liar! Antisemites like you try to pain Israel as liberal pro-abortion in a weak attempt to try to place a wedge btw Evangelicals and Israel.

Advertisement
In fact Israel's abortion law is stricter than the US.
you’ll have to jump through a series of bureaucratic hoops, since abortion in Israel is only legal if you receive permission from a Pregnancy Termination Committee (consisting of two doctors and a social worker) and fulfill one of four criteria: you’re under-18 or over-40, pregnant as a result of criminal or extra-marital relations, your fetus is likely to have a physical or mental defect, or your pregnancy poses a danger to your life or could cause you physical or mental harm.

So you hate democrats for supporting abortions that rarely happen but love Israel while they actually do on demand abortions that you hate so much?

Dems = Bad

Israel = Meh, we need allies so you overlook and dont judge their abortion on demand.

*sniff*

They don't have abortion on demand you fucking liar! Antisemites like you try to pain Israel as liberal pro-abortion in a weak attempt to try to place a wedge btw Evangelicals and Israel.

Advertisement
you’ll have to jump through a series of bureaucratic hoops, since abortion in Israel is only legal if you receive permission from a Pregnancy Termination Committee (consisting of two doctors and a social worker) and fulfill one of four criteria: you’re under-18 or over-40, pregnant as a result of criminal or extra-marital relations, your fetus is likely to have a physical or mental defect, or your pregnancy poses a danger to your life or could cause you physical or mental harm.

You're right Me and the Anti Semitic Daily Beast got together and made up this entire story. I'm so glad you provided some random quote from god knows where as proof.

U.S. Pro-Life Groups Bite Their Tongues as Israel Expands Abortion Coverage - The Daily Beast

Dems = Bad

*sniff*

Advertisement

You're right Me and the Anti Semitic Daily Beast got together and made up this entire story. I'm so glad you provided some random quote from god knows where as proof.

U.S. Pro-Life Groups Bite Their Tongues as Israel Expands Abortion Coverage - The Daily Beast

So in your small mind, we should refuse to do business or be allies with any country that allows abortions?

wtf is you point with this foolish rant? you have proven no hypocrisy except your own.

Dems = Bad

*sniff*

Advertisement

So in your small mind, we should refuse to do business or be allies with any country that allows abortions?

wtf is you point with this foolish rant? you have proven no hypocrisy except your own.

Its not MY morals. Do what you want its just funny that its sickening, abhorent, disgusting behavior until you mention Israel and then you're like "well, big deal"

Way to stand for your principals.

Dems = Bad

*sniff*

Advertisement

Its not MY morals. Do what you want its just funny that its sickening, abhorent, disgusting behavior until you mention Israel and then you're like "well, big deal"

Way to stand for your principals.

Abortion is murder no matter who does it. So what would you do, break off relations with any coutry that allows it?

Again, what point are you trying to make? We do not decide friends and enemies based on abortion policy. Its not hypocritical to disagree with a friend on any issue.

Forum List

Back