Kamala to Barr: will you promise to kill Trump?

Sessions had minor interactions with Russian officials. There was no bad behavior. And he didn't lie. They would have had him up for perjury if they could.
He had interactions with Russian officials. And he worked for the Trump campaign. And he lied. Or, you can believe he simply made an error. "Oh yeah, NOW I remember meeting the Russians,since you just showed me proof that I did!" In any event, he was forced to recuse by his own behavior.

Trump didn't know Jeff 'Elmer Fudd' Sessions was gonna recuse himself and turn out to be a nutless wonder. Fudd had less interactions with Russians than many members of the US Congress.
Fudd just turned out to be a gullible old school wimp.

Except being one of his first and strongest supporters and working for his campaign...get that nonsense outta here...
Perfect way to sneak him into the campaign and the near the ear of Donald Trump....
Haha...wow. I think my paranoia meter just broke...
And how would the facts be any different if I am right?......

Here's where I agree with you. Maybe not a deep state operative from the get go, but he did recuse himself on the advice of Obama's ethics committee and he betrayed Trump from the get go by blind siding the President by not telling. him.

BTW Kamala Harris was pressuring Barr today to commit to recusing himself on the advice of the ethics committee but Barr wouldn't budge. I was ready to do cyber cartwheels when I read that interchange.

Sessions had minor interactions with Russian officials. All at social events. There was no bad behavior. And he didn't lie. They would have had him up for perjury if they could. And he would never have gotten to be AG.
A new leftist standard of "justice"....guilt by interaction.

Trump didn't know Jeff 'Elmer Fudd' Sessions was gonna recuse himsel
And neither did sessions, because he did not understand the scope of the investigation at the time. and that is because the Trump campaign was kept in the dark, because they were all under suspicion.

This isn't rocket surgery, dude.

And neither did sessions, because he did not understand the scope of the investigation at the time. and that is because the Trump campaign was kept in the dark, because they were all under suspicion.

Hey you! Dumbass! If he didn't, why did he recuse himself, hmm? Durp!

Sessions recused himself because he wanted to spend more time making it tougher for states to legalize weed and he wanted gangster-like civil forfeiture laws because the State should always have the right to simply take your stuff away.

He was absolutely abysmal in his job.

I'll put up the exchange again. You can see exactly how she was trying to box him in. And he was having none of it.

"I make the decisions as the head of the agency as to my own recusal," Barr had said earlier in the hearing.

"My question is, would it be appropriate to go against the advice of career ethics officials that have recommended recusal, and can you give an example of under what situation or scenario you would go against their recommendation that you recuse yourself?" asked Harris.

"Well there are different kinds of recusals, some are mandated for example, if you have a financial interest, but there are others that are judgment calls --" answered Barr.

"Let's imagine it's a judgement call and the judgement by the career ethics officials in the agency is that you recuse yourself. Under what scenario would you not follow their recommendation?" asked Harris.

"If I disagreed with it," Barr said simply.

"And what would the basis of that disagreement be?" shot back Harris.

"That I came to a different judgment," said Barr.

"On what basis?" asked Harris.

"The facts!"

"Such as?"

"Such as whatever facts are relevant to the recusal," said Barr with a frown."

More at link.

https://www.sfgate.com/politics/article/kamala-harris-william-barr-confirmation-mueller-13535981.php

At that time, the scope of the investigation was narrowly limited to that non-descript term called collusion (which by itself, is not a crime).
So take your analysis and launch a rocket in some other direction. I'm just glad that I'm not your neighbor.

What an absolutely idiotic comment.nobody implied that he was guilty of anything, besides being tied up as a subject of the investigation and being a possible witness. Try to follow.
Not so idiotic as you and your Trump hating pals trying to imply that Jeff Sessions' associations with Russian officials meant to pearl clutching impeachment fans yet more collusion.

Last edited:
What an absolutely idiotic comment.nobody implied that he was guilty of anything, besides being tied up as a subject of the investigation and being a possible witness. Try to follow.
Not so idiotic as you and your Trump hating pals are trying to imply that Jeff Sessions had associations with Russian officials, which to pearl clutching impeachment fans signaled yet more collusion.

Things like that are seriously idiotic.

LOL, Sessions had some dignity and refused to be cowed into firing Mueller. We saw how it worked out for him. The countdown is on to the first negative tweet from Trump on Barr. Any bets? A Week? A month tops.

Sessions would not have the power to fire Mueller asshole.

Say what? Of course Sessions could have fired Mueller. Recusing himself from all things Russia could have been reversed at any time, had he wished to. Not like there was a law against him doing so.

He could have unrecused himself BUT Rosenstein would have had to be the one to fire Mueller.

https://www.quora.com/Can-Attorney-...so-he-can-fire-Special-Counsel-Robert-Mueller

At that time, the scope of the investigation was narrowly limited to that non-descript term called collusion (which by itself, is not a crime).
100% wrong. Thw investigation was looking into Russian interference and whether or not Russians influenced the policies of the Trump administration.

Oh, when you said I don't care what you think, I thought you meant it.
Except I said that I don't care if you take my word for what I said earlier. You sure do have a hard time following a simple exchange in English. Learn the language , or get out of my country, son.

Last edited:
100% wrong. Thw investigation was looking into Russian interference and whether or not Russians influenced the policies of the Trump administration.

False

You people really need to educate yourselves

The investigation was to determine what the Russians did and whether any Americans were involved.

Yall gonna be so upset about the eventual findings.

I mean anyone with a brain would realize that if Mueller had ANY evidence that Trump were working with or for the Russians, he wouldn't wait 2 years to make it public he would immediately moved to get a Russian mole out of the WH.

Not so idiotic as you and your Trump hating pals are trying to imply that Jeff Sessions had associations with Russian officials
We don't have to imply it, ya ignorant moron....sessions said it himself. Goddamn son, how can you not be in possession of the most basic facts regarding this topic? You should probably just shut up and read for a while.

Forum List

Back