Kamala to Barr: will you promise to kill Trump?

Did anyone listen to the effing rediculous questions from Harris?

That is just about what she was asking.

I like Barr..he's not gonna carry water
For anybody.

Wish Trump had him all along.

Jo

Harris is an unrepentant commtard. From what I saw of the hearings, Barr was feeding the Democrats exactly what they wanted to hear.

I would guess that after being confirmed, his real disgust for leftist criminals will reveal itself. He shall then be known as "Barr the Destroyer..."
Watch out Hillary: Your time is coming sooner than you think. :laughing0301:
H. Clinton indictments any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

Wrong on both counts. As it turns out, sessions worked for the Trump campaign and lied about his contacts with Russians. As the investigation is, in part, an investigation of contacts between trump campaign officials and Russians, his own bad behavior forced him to recuse.
Why not document your statement? I would be happy to see where you get your information.

Sessions was either blackmailed or was a swamp plant from the get go.....
Wrong on both counts. As it turns out, sessions worked for the Trump campaign and lied about his contacts with Russians. As the investigation is, in part, an investigation of contacts between trump campaign officials and Russians, his own bad behavior forced him to recuse.
Wrong...Sessions was never fully on board with Trump....he was there to upset the apple cart in case Trump won....Sessions started campaigning for the DOJ job from the beginning.....I wish trump would have given the job to someone else...if he had the Mueller investigation would have been concluded a long time ago.....Say....what are you going to say if Mueller says Trump is in the clear 100%?....I'd love to hear that answer....

Barr effectively blocked dishonest Dem leading questions; exposing them in the process as the Trump hating ass-munchers that they are.
Cool.

Why not document your statement? I would be happy to see where you get your information.
Hmm, no, I don't care if you take my word for it or not.

Wrong...Sessions was never fully on board with Trump....he was there to upset the apple cart in case Trump won....Sessions started campaigning for the DOJ job from the beginning.....I wish trump would have given the job to someone else...if he had the Mueller investigation would have been concluded a long time ago.....Say....what are you going to say if Mueller says Trump is in the clear 100%?....I'd love to hear that answer....

CIVIL WAR WILL BREAK OUT...A SHOOTING WAR.

JO

Did anyone listen to the effing rediculous questions from Harris?

That is just about what she was asking.

I like Barr..he's not gonna carry water
For anybody.

Wish Trump had him all along.

Jo

Harris is an unrepentant commtard. From what I saw of the hearings, Barr was feeding the Democrats exactly what they wanted to hear.

I would guess that after being confirmed, his real disgust for leftist criminals will reveal itself. He shall then be known as "Barr the Destroyer..."
Watch out Hillary: Your time is coming sooner than you think. :laughing0301:
H. Clinton indictments any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...any day now...

you-will-feel-better-soon-its-gonna-be-great.jpg

Except being one of his first and strongest supporters and working for his campaign...get that nonsense outta here...
Perfect way to sneak him into the campaign and the near the ear of Donald Trump....
Haha...wow. I think my paranoia meter just broke...
And how would the facts be any different if I am right?......
That's a fine example of the twisted bacward think of a conspiracy artist. "We don't know, therefore....(insert insane theory)"

Sessions had minor interactions with Russian officials. All at social events. There was no bad behavior. And he didn't lie. They would have had him up for perjury if they could. And he would never have gotten to be AG.

Sessions had minor interactions with Russian officials. There was no bad behavior. And he didn't lie. They would have had him up for perjury if they could.
He had interactions with Russian officials. And he worked for the Trump campaign. And he lied. Or, you can believe he simply made an error. "Oh yeah, NOW I remember meeting the Russians,since you just showed me proof that I did!" In any event, he was forced to recuse by his own behavior.

Forum List

Back